Banned
      I am:
      ----

Moyna pakhi is on a distinguished road Moyna pakhi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      270.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caitlinkhan View Post
      Demo account plays a vital role in trading currencies, some says it is a foundation of success. The real essence of a demo account is to make us familiar about the tools and trading instrument to be traded. It's kinda gift from the broker. Lot of newbies eager to open a real account without having experience trading using a demo account. Nobody succeeded without it.
      Demo account is the only way by which newbies can make them perfect for trading. I always suggest newbies to do for long time and after complete the learning they can move on real.. Demo will remove their fear about trading also make them perfect for trading. So in all way demo is their best friend. So do demo than come for real trading.

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

forexsucker has a spectacular aura about forexsucker has a spectacular aura about forexsucker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1816.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The first step of this business is nothing but doing demo as long as possible because without demo no one get success so easily.The new traders should not spend their valuable time running after profit without learning it.The newbie should learn this business properly or according to their proper plan.Without spending time a lot in real one should not start real trading.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Battosai is an unknown quantity at this point Battosai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo account plays a vital role in trading currencies, some says it is a foundation of success. The real essence of a demo account is to make us familiar about the tools and trading instrument to be traded. It's kinda gift from the broker. Lot of newbies eager to open a real account without having experience trading using a demo account. Nobody succeeded without it.
      Me also agree with this. Without doing demo no newbies can become expert on trading. Newbies should spent good amount of time in demo for their own benefit. If they want to earn money from real trading than they should demo for long time and also be expert on demo trading.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,287 Times in 611 Posts

newbies should consider demo account as important phase in their learning, they should practice in their demo for at least 6 months and must grow their balance in this period, only that performence they make in their demo can proof that they are ready to start the real adventure.

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

alam1412 is on a distinguished road alam1412's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes mate I am agree with you that demo is the best teacher for learning trading. This is one and only free tools to learn about trading. We can never think of being success in trading without demo trading.Some traders give importance of demo trading but most of them ignore demo trading and that's why about 90% traders are losers in forex.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

kmahnoor1 is on a distinguished road kmahnoor1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Your advice is so nice and good that is really we need in forex., we need to start our trading with demo trading and work on it like real account trading. We need good practice on demo because that is increase our trading skills that are help us in real trading and we can make easily big money on forex market when we do work on real account trading.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3605.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,260 Times in 853 Posts

When I hear people say that demo trading account is useless I stand dismay because they do not know what they are saying, but goes about deceiving mostly some of the newbies. How can you learn under pressure because when you are afraid of losing and wants to make money? I believe me it worth it to relax and practice on a demo trading account and develop as a forex trader and switch to real trading and become better!
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

nidhal3500 is on a distinguished road nidhal3500's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      246.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

certainly every new trader has to work about three months with the demo account before investing his money because it is the best method to have a good knowledge and learning and especially to understand how this market works...

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angelic

Nilanzona will become famous soon enough Nilanzona's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      918.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo account is master for newbies. Newbies can not avoid it. If newbies want to best in forex market than they have to be with demo. They have to be dedicated on using demo also they have to acquire as much as knowledge they can from it. Demo should be only practical learning method to newbies. It is for their own benefit.

10. FB
      Banned
      I am:
      Amused

dardoalbarracin is an unknown quantity at this point dardoalbarracin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      318.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Learning to trade the forex is very easy today. There is a lot of information about trading that is free. The novice trader can learn and apply their knowledge to develop a strategy. The way of learning forex is long and lasts a lifetime. Only perseverance and patience is required for success

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast