• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do traders lose money? Causes of Loss (43)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

mashiur23 is on a distinguished road mashiur23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1469.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why do traders lose money? Causes of Loss (43)

forex is only one trading business here total capital is zero if you do the trader market movement against so most of the time do the loss capital new trader because they are trading knowledge is very low so without learn do not start to forex trading business.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

rainpro is on a distinguished road rainpro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      432.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a good business.in a business loss and profit is a part.so we can also make loss or can make profit in forex business.but if u can learn trading well then u can be a good trader.and then u can make good earn.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

nodidesign will become famous soon enough nodidesign's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      891.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That is very good topic for forex traders.if you control to your greed to emotion and good strategy in forex trading ,you can earn to money and successful traders for your discipline work

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Nillakash is an unknown quantity at this point Nillakash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      101.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There have a word''A little knowledge is danger''if any trader seem that he has good ability but he does not good knowledge on forex and trade fluently then he fall in loss such as learning and practice is most important to recover loss.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2636.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,028 Posts

trying to pick tops and the bottoms is a very old strategy mate and i do not use that , when we are new traders that is what we do the tops and bottom trading but in the forex market there is nothing like that ok .

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

forextips is an unknown quantity at this point forextips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      298.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex traders lose money because of many reasons such as greed, trading without learning, poor money management, poor risk management, trading against the market, taking too much risk, poor fundamental and technical analysis.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

mashiur23 is on a distinguished road mashiur23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1469.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i believed that forex is very knowledgeable business so most of the new trader do the loss money because they are trading knowledge is very low and so must gather trading experience and knowledge so start to demo account practice is the good way to gather knowledge and experience.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Iqbal hossain is on a distinguished road Iqbal hossain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      155.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex at all traders loss . But the condition is usually a little more in loss , then loss , then gradually less experienced . The lack of experience in the forex market is in loss .

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

babagee will become famous soon enough babagee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex trader loss money because they do not trade with market trend they do trade opposite the market trend and then they can not make profit because they do not know how to trade and on which side we should open trade and they trade without any plane and without prediction..so finally they fail..

11. Forex Game
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

masari is an unknown quantity at this point masari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      213.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

7 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES
      Financial management is not just struggling about the accounting records. He is an important part of the management program and should not be viewed as a separate activity that became part of the finance job. Financial management is the maintenance of a vehicle. If we do not give him the fuel and good oil and regular service, then the vehicle will not function properly and efficiently. Worse yet, the vehicle could be damaged in the middle of the road and failed to achieve the goals set.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

In general, financial ratios are calculated on financial management can be grouped into six types:
      1. Liquidity ratio, this ratio to measure a company's ability to meet its short term financial obligations.
      2. Leverage ratio, this ratio is used to measure how much of the funds that are supplied by the owner of the company in proportion to the funds obtained from the company's creditors.
      3. Activity ratio, this ratio is used to measure management effectiveness in using its resources. All activities involving the comparison of the ratio between the level of sales and investments in various types of assets.
      4. Profitability ratio, this ratio is used to measure the effectiveness of management views of the profit generated on sales and investment companies.
      5. The growth ratio, this ratio is used to measure how well the company maintain its economic position of economic and industrial growth.
      6. Assessment ratio, this ratio is a measure of the company's most complete performance because this ratio mencemirkan combined effects of the risk ratio with the ratio of the return.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

If asked to select the course, no trader is willing to lose money constantly. Maybe not ever loss may be as long as the end result is still positive. That is what is in the minds of the traders in general. But in reality the more traders will often lose more panic. Series of losses (losing streak) has his perspective changed on forex trading. No longer considered to be market friendly and must be conquered. How to trade with discipline and consistent soon abandoned. The important thing is how can revenge and win against the market.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

In trading losses can not be avoided, but if it happens often or even psychologically row can rarely be accepted as a true trader.
      This causes them to damage the trading system that is being used, and if not addressed will be increasingly difficult for the trader both psychologically and in terms of trading results are getting worse. If you do not find the idea as a way out they will be frustrated and may forget about forex trading.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Identify the factors that cause loss streak

Successive loss can be caused by various factors such as the mind is stressed, euphoria or excessive joy, or changes in routine due to changing environmental conditions and have not been adapted. Such mental stress usually causes you to over-trading.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Learn the trade journal for the period of a loss streak

Once you know the causal factors beyond the trading system you use, the next step is to review the implementation of the trading plan that you have agreed. See your trading journal in the period the loss streak. Are you quite consistent in your trading plan? If you did deviate from the plan

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

From my observation, professional traders can work with mentally mature enough and not easily shaken due to constant improvements made​​. need immediate emergency action you take as a first aid when you are stressed and almost frustrated after experiencing a series of losses. The next step of course repairs on things more detailed.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

The main factor that causes novice traders lose is:
      1. Knowledge about forex trading is still less so newbies just puts speculation regardless of analysis in the forex trading.
      2. Novice traders usually too greedy to notice that in the prevailing forex high risk and high profit.
      3. Novice traders typically lack the discipline and patience in the trade so frequent errors in prediction.

4. Novice traders typically do not have a profit target even though it's really important in trading
      5. New traders do not adjust with their capital when trading so often experience loss

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast