• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Who is the best moderator according to you?

Voters
    139. You may not vote on this poll
    • moneygrows

3 2.16%
    • Toxic

102 73.38%
    • PassionatePisces

9 6.47%
    • azmassi

3 2.16%
    • Phantomtrader79

10 7.19%
    • Georges

2 1.44%
    • shahzad

2 1.44%
    • MT5 BozzdeviL

8 5.76%
    • Aviz

0 0%
    • deathstar

0 0%
    Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the best moderator?

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      950.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Who do you think is the best moderator?

hi fellow forum members,let me start by stating that this thread is not to discriminate anybody but just evaluate our moderators.
      presently we have 5 moderators on this forum,i'll like to know which of them you like most based on how they've responded to you for any help on the forum or based on any factor you wish to judge them. so please tell us choice moderator,why you chose him and also vote for him. forexsage,passionate pisces,phantomtrader79,tarek and toxic.

2. Forex Game
    3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seadoffx For This Useful Post:

aysel (09-15-2016), Jubair57 (10-18-2013)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      361.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Is this some form of moderator contest? If it is, I can't see any poll to vote on.
      Anyway, I think all the mods are great and considerate when carrying out their duties.
      However, if I have to cast a vote, it will go to Toxic. The reason is that I have interacted with him and he is understanding and always willing to help, sometimes even before you ask.
      Kudos to all the other mods. You are great, keep up the good work.
      Clicking the Thanks button will be enough to show your appreciation if my post is beneficial.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Baguwah For This Useful Post:

Toxic (09-24-2011)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

nsawork has a spectacular aura about nsawork has a spectacular aura about nsawork's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      170.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seadoffx View Post
      hi fellow forum members,let me start by stating that this thread is not to discriminate anybody but just evaluate our moderators.
      presently we have 5 moderators on this forum,i'll like to know which of them you like most based on how they've responded to you for any help on the forum or based on any factor you wish to judge them. so please tell us choice moderator,why you chose him and also vote for him. forexsage,passionate pisces,phantomtrader79,tarek and toxic.
      I have taken part in the black frame contest and then i can say for sure that i like the phantontrader and toxic both.

Also this is a personal decision and has nothing to do with the abilities or the performance of these moderators for sure.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nsawork For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-25-2011), Toxic (09-24-2011)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,901 Times in 5,739 Posts

Thanks to Baguwah, nsawork and seedoffx.

I have added a poll to this thread as seadoffx was finding it hard to do it so you guys can vote for your choices. I have also moved it to appropriate section.

First of all thanks to our forum members for their contribution, time and effort.

No matter who ever you chose as your best moderator, I want to let you all know that all the moderators here are really great and are always willing to help. I respect all of them and I want to clearly mention that with all their help and effort, we are able to manage and grow this community day by day. Every one is putting his full effort and is showing his concern and commitment. We work as a team. Together we are stronger.

Even our administrator is a great person. He helps us in every stage and never leaves us alone.

Personally, I would like to thank every moderator(Tarek, Phantomtrader79, Passionate Pisces and Forexsage) and administrator for their cooperation with me and with every user of the forum to produce a friendly and loving environment where traders from different regions, casts, creeds and religions share their knowledge regarding Forex and learn and improve together.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

kissshore (08-17-2012), logy (03-30-2012), MOKTOP (09-25-2011), MT5 luz3rrul3z (10-31-2012), mzijewel (09-06-2013), Passionate Pisces (09-24-2011), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-25-2011)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My vote for Toxic
      He have good nerves .. and gently heart

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BH-Eurofighter For This Useful Post:

MT5 luz3rrul3z (10-31-2012), Toxic (09-24-2011)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Relaxed

krimoandkrimz will become famous soon enough krimoandkrimz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      875.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well when it comes to my choice, I would choose Toxic as the best moderator as i have interacted with him the most and he is very helpful and he responds quickly to my queries whether they might be dumb or not To all other moderators that i do not know, your work is highly appreciated still.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krimoandkrimz For This Useful Post:

MT5 luz3rrul3z (10-31-2012), Toxic (09-24-2011)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

one vote for Phantomtrader79 ... am new in the forum so I don't rely know who is the best
      but as I he manage the contest of Demotivators I chose him ...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MOKTOP For This Useful Post:

MT5 luz3rrul3z (10-31-2012), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-25-2011), Toxic (09-25-2011)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      950.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hahaha Toxic! when i first joined this forum he scared the hell out of me with one me his anti-spam posts, i though i'm not going to last on the forum before i get banned but i now find out he's the most friendly mod.even as he's always ready to help you,he's always available to help.kudos to you mate.all other mods are doing great most especially forexsage,tarek is also great. my vote goes to Honorable Toxic,i'll have put that in my first post but it'll show my sentiment

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seadoffx For This Useful Post:

MT5 luz3rrul3z (10-31-2012), Passionate Pisces (09-25-2011), Toxic (09-25-2011)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,116 Times in 7,250 Posts

this thread is very, very dangerous and must be censored LOL...

from my personal experience before I became a mod forexsage, Tarek and Toxic (in alphabetical order, not favorite order ) were all very helpful to me. they gave great ideas and they are friendly too. Stockwalker and MT5 fiend were also great when they mod this forum. forexsage is very kind even in his PAMM project back then, Tarek helped me out in the forum a lot and Toxic interacts very well with me. this is all my experience before I became a mod

Today, I work with a great team (forexsage, Passionate Pisces, Tarek and Toxic) and all of us try very hard to keep this forum stay on the top of the forex forum list with the best forex broker in Asia. We work extra hard to present the members with the best forum atmosphere ever on the internet and this is a very hard task. So again, if you have any problem, DO NOT HESITATE to contact any of the mods... we'll always be there to help you guys

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

Maria Ashraf (02-13-2013), MOKTOP (09-25-2011), MT5 luz3rrul3z (10-31-2012), OnlyGainer (01-27-2014), Passionate Pisces (09-25-2011), Toxic (09-25-2011)

20. <a href=""> </a>
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      802.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,986 Times in 1,432 Posts

its difficult to point out any one moderator because all are best moderator and most of them are my friends too. So,its very unfair to choose only and make others angry.
      Even, if you think most active moderator then no doubt toxic and phantomrader79..
      Most friendly ones stockwalker, MT5fiend which are not seems to be active these days and toxic too.
      Expertise mods are tarek, forexsage and passionatepisces, toxic.
      Beautiful avatar is Passionatepisces.
      Sorry, if any moderator name not included.
      All are my friends and even our admin is too friendly and always take immediate action.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

MT5 luz3rrul3z (10-31-2012), Passionate Pisces (09-25-2011), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-26-2011), Tarek (10-03-2011), Toxic (09-25-2011)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast