• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Who is the best moderator according to you?

Voters
    139. You may not vote on this poll
    • moneygrows

3 2.16%
    • Toxic

102 73.38%
    • PassionatePisces

9 6.47%
    • azmassi

3 2.16%
    • Phantomtrader79

10 7.19%
    • Georges

2 1.44%
    • shahzad

2 1.44%
    • MT5 BozzdeviL

8 5.76%
    • Aviz

0 0%
    • deathstar

0 0%
    Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the best moderator?

MT5 GURU
      I am:
      ----

ganeshjain will become famous soon enough ganeshjain will become famous soon enough ganeshjain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3145.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

From my point of view, Toxic is the best moderator in this forum till now and no one can take his place. He is more friendly, active and helpful. And 2 new moderator (Passionate Pisces, PhAnToMtRaDeR79) are also active and doing good job.
      As you sow, so shall you reap.

2. Catch Forex
    3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ganeshjain For This Useful Post:

MT5 luz3rrul3z (10-31-2012), Passionate Pisces (09-25-2011), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-26-2011), Toxic (09-25-2011)

I am:
      Dead

Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,916 Times in 6,077 Posts

It is very intresting thread seadofx, your thread gives me a great chance to thank my fellow modrators, for their help and guidance. Thank you guys

Whitout any doubt my fellow mods (forexsage, Phantomtrader, Tarek and Toxic) all are very nice and helpfull to every one.

Toxic is so sweet and nice person, he always ready to help others. from my joining of forum till today he helps me a lot.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Passionate Pisces For This Useful Post:

Maria Ashraf (02-13-2013), MT5 luz3rrul3z (10-31-2012), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (11-28-2011), Toxic (09-25-2011)

Banned
      I am:
      Devilish

Filipe will become famous soon enough Filipe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Talking

Toxic is the oldest and the most active mod here and he is also Super so has super responsabilty too... If we compare him with all others it wouldn't be FAIR... as he has the oldest SUPER status and others don't have it
      All mods/ex-mods here are/were GREAT guys/girls including Toxic but he likes to close threads in "time to get the crop" contest even when users still have balance to recover...
      He 's not arrogant and is able to recognize his mistakes. Unfortunately he has a terrible weak point: "his trading skills" I'm not sure if you all renember it but toxic already blown 2 PAMM accounts and I myself invested in his 2nd one which didn't give me any decent profit He already told me that will launch 3rd attempt but several months already passed since he said such thing and no new PAMM from Toxic yet. C'mon Toxic! I'm anxious to start blaming you again in your 3rd attempt

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Filipe For This Useful Post:

Toxic (09-26-2011)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      945.78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i want to ask why some forum member will be moderator today and tomorrow they will be member. please let me know

Banned
      I am:
      Devilish

Filipe will become famous soon enough Filipe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by seadoffx View Post
      i want to ask why some forum member will be moderator today and tomorrow they will be member. please let me know
      The answer might be related to admin's goals for this forum! Open admin's mind and you'll find the answer!!

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

unbreakable is on a distinguished road unbreakable's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      83.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are 4 moderator in this forum, i will not count forexsage as he not coming online anytime or nor he have delelted any spam from this forum till now. I will select toxic as best moderator, he give fast reply. I hope now i will not become forexsage first victim.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to unbreakable For This Useful Post:

Toxic (09-26-2011)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      722.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,885 Times in 1,399 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Filipe View Post
      Toxic is the oldest and the most active mod here and he is also Super so has super responsabilty too... If we compare him with all others it wouldn't be FAIR... as he has the oldest SUPER status and others don't have it
      All mods/ex-mods here are/were GREAT guys/girls including Toxic but he likes to close threads in "time to get the crop" contest even when users still have balance to recover...
      He 's not arrogant and is able to recognize his mistakes. Unfortunately he has a terrible weak point: "his trading skills" I'm not sure if you all renember it but toxic already blown 2 PAMM accounts and I myself invested in his 2nd one which didn't give me any decent profit He already told me that will launch 3rd attempt but several months already passed since he said such thing and no new PAMM from Toxic yet. C'mon Toxic! I'm anxious to start blaming you again in your 3rd attempt
      yeah, no doubt toxic very active. Even, he is active in closing threads in time to crop contest for blown account.
      Even , currently most of account got blown but nobody( other moderators) had closed those thread. I think, he (toxic) only had power to closed those thread.And but never heard that toxic ever used PAMM account, if he will open i will definitely invest into their PAMM account.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

Toxic (09-26-2011)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

i think its very obvious that lots of forum members like toxic,i don't know why we like something toxic(harmful) lol. only toxic to spammers

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,466 Times in 6,877 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by seadoffx View Post
      Lol. The reason why members become moderator today and tomorrow they are not anymore because of personal reasons. Being a moderator is a commitment and not all person can give that commitment to this forum in full. Take for example what happen to me,lol. I become a moderator trainee for almost one month. Unfortunately I become too addicted being a moderator and forgotten why I am here in the first place? I choose my forex practice and just become a regular member. It's been a good experience and I will treasure it always. I don't want to choose who is the best moderator, most of them are my friends.lol. I love them all. They are all the best. Thanks Mods for taking care of this forum,that I love so much...!!!

16. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

@Niki
      thanks for the reply to my question,its really a great commitment being a moderator of a big forum like this with many members and many threads
      to every moderator on the forum i give you guys a thumb up you guys are really doing great work.perhaps sometimes in the future i could volunteer being a mod too but i'm gonna be spammer hunter no more.lol
      Last edited by seadoffx; 09-29-2011 at 01:13 AM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seadoffx For This Useful Post:

Passionate Pisces (10-02-2011), Toxic (10-01-2011)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast