• Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 189 of 189 FirstFirst ... 184 187 188 189
    Results 1,881 to 1,889 of 1889

Thread: Bonus Issues (Only For Discussion)

Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

RUPOM will become famous soon enough RUPOM's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      163.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Bonus Issues (Only For Discussion)

The other thread was cluttered with posts from other members and the discussion are sometimes long and make it hard for IFX Representative to find the problem. So it is best to separate the actual complaints/problems with the discussion and this is the thread for discussing the problems.

If you have a problem regarding your bonus account please post it here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...osting-Problem

if you are not the one who get into trouble then please use this thread to discuss other member's problem.

Spoiler Spoiler:
      Last edited by PhAnToMtRaDeR79; 05-09-2014 at 11:13 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RUPOM For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (06-14-2014), ding dong (05-09-2014), nasimuddin (09-05-2014)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,973 Times in 6,601 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      I feel sad today because the Finance Department told me that my previous withdrawal through Bitcoin was declined by the AntiFraud Department.

The only reason that I can see is that I used a different BTC wallet address on the declined withdrawal. I already contacted the AntiFraud Department and waiting for there reply regarding this matter. I also have a current pending withdrawal through Bitcoin using my original BTC wallet address that have successful withdrawal transaction. My account is on a perfect health state and the only problem is the declined withdrawal.

I hope this problem can be fixed soon.
      If BTC wallet are different then they wont let you withdraw the money its clear in your post you have to use the same one. Like you can only withdraw the funds that you use to deposit or use very 1st time.

4. Forex Game
    5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

balut (09-22-2017), dzin4aans (09-22-2017), moneygrows (09-23-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,087 Times in 4,304 Posts

I feel sad today because the Finance Department told me that my previous withdrawal through Bitcoin was declined by the AntiFraud Department.

The only reason that I can see is that I used a different BTC wallet address on the declined withdrawal. I already contacted the AntiFraud Department and waiting for there reply regarding this matter. I also have a current pending withdrawal through Bitcoin using my original BTC wallet address that have successful withdrawal transaction. My account is on a perfect health state and the only problem is the declined withdrawal.

I hope this problem can be fixed soon.
      Its the same for every wallet, you have to withdraw money to the same exact wallet you made deposit with. For bonus account, I recommend to use the same one account you used for withdrawal.

Quote Originally Posted by NumanHaider View Post
      if i made profit from bonus how much profit can withdraw in one request using skrill.?

Of course there is no limit, as long as it complies with IFX general withdrawal rules. However I use smaller amounts for withdrawals, up to $50. Ive noticed other members use smaller amounts too and havent had any problems

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

balut (09-22-2017), moneygrows (09-23-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1538.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,232 Times in 464 Posts

Aviz
      dzin4aans

Thanks for clarification. I'm waiting for monday or tuesday for the result of my current pending withdrawal and the reply of AntiFraud Department. I had also a withdrawal before that was cancelled last May 2017 but with the help of IFX Finance Department it was settled. This will be my longest weekend because I'm anxious of what will be the result. I'll update this matter next week.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to balut For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-23-2017), moneygrows (09-23-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1538.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,232 Times in 464 Posts

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/balu...isca-1/2247388 Myfxbook link history of my disabled account

Dear Client,

The account was excluded from participation in "Bonus for posting"
      campaign in accordance with its rules and conditions:

The Company reserves the right to deny crediting the bonus or to
      cancel bonus and profit made over the bonus without explaining the
      reason. As a rule, such actions mean violation of the bonus program or
      trading regulation rules or excluding a trader from the bonus program.

The account will be blocked permanently. In this case blocking means exclusion from "Bonus for
      posting" campaign.

Sincerely yours,
      AntiFraud Department
      InstaForex Group
      http://instaforex.com

I'm speechless. I think I spook them with my $348 withdrawal that earned from $250 bonus. Of course, I didn't do anything wrong based on my trading history. I only have 3 trading execution in GBPAUD. Now, my question to moderators is if am I still allowed to attached other trading account to participate here at MT5 forum bonus for post.

The account will be blocked permanently. In this case blocking means exclusion from "Bonus for
      posting" campaign.
      Based on this statement, my disabled account 5684886 is not excluded for Bonus for Post. But Am I allowed to join using other trading account? I'm not really about this. Please I need clarification from moderators. Thanks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to balut For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-27-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,640 Times in 7,347 Posts

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/balu...isca-1/2247388 Myfxbook link history of my disabled account

I'm speechless. I think I spook them with my $348 withdrawal that earned from $250 bonus. Of course, I didn't do anything wrong based on my trading history. I only have 3 trading execution in GBPAUD. Now, my question to moderators is if am I still allowed to attached other trading account to participate here at MT5 forum bonus for post.

Based on this statement, my disabled account 5684886 is not excluded for Bonus for Post. But Am I allowed to join using other trading account? I'm not really about this. Please I need clarification from moderators. Thanks.
      I think it's the bonus account that got blocked. Try to use a new one.

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

balut (09-27-2017), dzin4aans (09-27-2017)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

lsm is an unknown quantity at this point lsm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi PhAnToMtRaDeR79,
      My issue have not resolved, all ignoring my case.
      Can you please assist me to get back at least my capital?
      Thanks.

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,087 Times in 4,304 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsm View Post
      Hi PhAnToMtRaDeR79,
      My issue have not resolved, all ignoring my case.
      Can you please assist me to get back at least my capital?
      Thanks.
      Unfortunately we do not have any power over InstaForex contests and bonuses so we wont be able to handle this matter. Did you try to send another message, maybe private to our InstaForex representative here on MT5 Forum?

With bonuses its fair enough because InstaForex does state in their rules they have rights to change rules and cancel bonus... so we mods definitely wont be able to influence any of InstaForex decisions.

Thank you for your understanding.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

Warren Bafett (10-11-2017)

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsm View Post
      Hi Yvonne, yes you are right, bonus can be used for margin, but Instaforex Antifraud told me that because I used a single cent of bonus fund to support the margin, all fund in my account including capital and profit made has become Bonus fund, which is totally different from what you explained to me.
      I can't withdraw a single cent out from my account now, Instaforex Antifraud said the ownership of my account balance now belongs to Instaforex.
      Below is the explaination given by Instaforex:

Hereby inform you that since the equity of your account 5584024 dropped below bonus funds level (3216.69 USD) all the funds are bonus funds in your account currently and can't be withdrawn. The bonus funds are the subject for cancellation if you don't make deposit in your account in amount of 5 000 USD at least. The bonus funds can't be withdrawn until all the bonus funds have been worked out in accordance with the clause 6 of the bonus agreement (by opening trades of total volume X*3 InstaForex lots, where X is all funds in your account).

Yvonne please help me to solve this case, I did not violate any rule in the agreement.

---------- Post added 07-15-2017 at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-14-2017 at 05:12 PM ----------

If I deposit $5000, I only have $5000 to trade, the remaining balance is owned by Instaforex, I am not allow use any bonus fund to support any margin.
      If my equity have only $299, no matter how many thousands of profit I made thereafter, I am still not allow to access that profit, because Instaforex said that profit made by using only bonus fund is solely belongs to Instaforex.
      Hi LSM! There was a point 12 of the bonus agreementt applied for the account.
      The Client agrees that in case of decrease in the level of current funds (equity/funds ratio) on the account below the level of current bonus funds, i.. when the point of current losses exceeds the client's real funds on the trading account, all funds from this moment will be calculated as bonus funds in full in case of no subsequent deposits on the account. In the event of deposit, funds on the account are being calculated and distributed between the bonus funds and the client's real funds in proportion to the amount of deposit and the value of the bonus funds at the time of the deposit.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

18. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-11-2017)

19. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

lsm is an unknown quantity at this point lsm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IFX Yvonne View Post
      Hi LSM! There was a point 12 of the bonus agreementt applied for the account.
      The Client agrees that in case of decrease in the level of current funds (equity/funds ratio) on the account below the level of current bonus funds, i.. when the point of current losses exceeds the client's real funds on the trading account, all funds from this moment will be calculated as bonus funds in full in case of no subsequent deposits on the account. In the event of deposit, funds on the account are being calculated and distributed between the bonus funds and the client's real funds in proportion to the amount of deposit and the value of the bonus funds at the time of the deposit.
      Hi Yvonne, having said that my equity fall below bonus fund level during the month of April 2017, this new point 12 of the bonus agreement only introduced at the month of July 2017.
      How can Instaforex create a new rule to track back incident that happened few months ago?
      As you can see, as a PR Manager, you also not aware of this rule when you first reply me in July.

Reply to Thread
    Page 189 of 189 FirstFirst ... 184 187 188 189