• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [INFO] Here Are The Best Trading Strategies!

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,134 Times in 8,472 Posts

Default [INFO] Here Are The Best Trading Strategies!

Every month there is a thread in this section where a member ask which trading strategy is the best for them.

Well, first of all there is really no the best trading strategy "for everyone" because every trader is different in their personality and background so they need different solution.

Secondly, this forum is filled with lots of trading strategy that can make money. Yes, lots of great trading strategy. Which one is for you? Honestly, I don't know. However, I can give you a real reference to trading strategy that really works and I will tell you at the end of this post.

Last but not the least, before you begin using the strategy please use it in demo account first to know whether it works for you or not. If it works then you can proceed by using it in your real account but if not then you can try the other strategies. Got it?

A trading strategy that works is the one that "already" gave benefit/profit to its users. Here are the trading strategies that profitable traders in this forum used and shared:

AkuRapopo's Trading Journal
      The Story Of Fundamental Trader : 'You are not alone'
      8064411 - Trading of Majors/Crosses with both Fundamental/Technical Analysis
      5305994 - Simple is the best.
      2275500---trade with all strategies in everything in the terminal
      How to draw a trend line and trade with it
      Set and Forget With Supply and Demand
      Very Simple BB Scalping Strategy
      Trading Moving Average Crossovers
      Behind the Success is Stochastic with S/R
      Price action patterns.
      Price action patterns. (2)
      One Horizontal Line Is All You Need To Trade And Make
      simple hammer pattern based price action with trend line
      BTS (Basket Trading)
      Read the News with Support and Resistance
      Symbiosis strategy

This thread will be updated whenever there's an update so you will see more profitable strategy in here.

I hope those of you who are going to ask "Which trading strategy is the best?" will read this thread first before opening or asking that question.

Best of luck,
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 08-19-2015 at 08:40 AM. Reason: 3rd revision.

2. The following 11 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

BDKING (01-02-2015), ding dong (05-10-2014), fahids (05-29-2014), FMCOMPUTER (04-30-2016), high (05-10-2014), MJALALKKK (05-18-2018), mlodylolo (05-25-2014), Roon (06-04-2014), systematicfx (05-26-2014), topman (06-04-2014), Toxic (07-14-2014)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,123.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for your valuable trading strategy about Forex trade. We expected, your strategy explanation is supper for us and many many traders are benefited.
      And I know that, Trading strategy without any trader can not trading progress and success in Forex. Its achieving good tips for us. We are apply different strategy for become success on Forex.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Thanks for your valuable trading strategy about Forex trade. We expected, your strategy explanation is supper for us and many many traders are benefited.
      And I know that, Trading strategy without any trader can not trading progress and success in Forex. Its achieving good tips for us. We are apply different strategy for become success on Forex.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

dawnchera will become famous soon enough dawnchera's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,420.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you for the code word you have provided efforts or ideas can be received with this help, but its quite unnatural to suck others blood for nothing, if paying for their efforts that another option, if the pin point or outline is given then we can do our best hard work. Thanks for the link.
      I am a Formula to be Followed Enjoy forex.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Every month there is a thread in this section where a member ask which trading strategy is the best for them.

Well, first of all there is really no the best trading strategy "for everyone" because every trader is different in their personality and background so they need different solution.

Secondly, this forum is filled with lots of trading strategy that can make money. Yes, lots of great trading strategy. Which one is for you? Honestly, I don't know. However, I can give you a real reference to trading strategy that really works and I will tell you at the end of this post.

Last but not the least, before you begin using the strategy that I will tell you please use it in demo account first to know whether it works for you or not. If it works then you can proceed by using it in your real account but if not then you can try the other strategies. Got it?

A trading strategy that works is the one that "already" gave benefit/profit to its users. Here are the trading strategies that the winners of our trading contests used:

List of All MT5 Forex Forum Trading Contest Winner.

Here is the list of people who are making money in our forum (just ask them what trading strategy they use; be warned though that some of them might be willing to tell you but some others might not be willing to tell you):

Payment Proofs
      Payment Proofs (2)
      Payment Proofs (3)
      Payment Proofs (4)
      Payment Proofs (5)
      Payment Proofs (6)
      Payment Proofs (7)
      Payment Proofs (8)
      Payment Proofs (9)

Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Discussion, Screenshot Only)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Discussion, Screenshot Only) (2)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Discussion, Screenshot Only) (3)

In MT5 Forex Forum we have a library index that includes all of the trading strategy listed in our forum and here is the thread:

INDEX of TRADING STRATEGIES listed on MT5 Forex Forum.

I hope those of you who are going to ask "Which trading strategy is the best?" will read this thread first before opening or asking that question.

Best of luck,
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79
      For me all strategy are best if we only know how to use it. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account. Practice is the best way to make money. I do know I can become a good trader. I do like to see myself making so much profit in here. I do know we can surely becoming a good earner. I'm so interested to know though if what I do to earn in a 100 dollar account will be good to use in a 10,000 dollars account. But I guess its depends on my emotions control.

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika View Post
      For me all strategy are best if we only know how to use it. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account. Practice is the best way to make money. I do know I can become a good trader. I do like to see myself making so much profit in here. I do know we can surely becoming a good earner. I'm so interested to know though if what I do to earn in a 100 dollar account will be good to use in a 10,000 dollars account. But I guess its depends on my emotions control.
      yes, what you pointed out was already mentioned in my 1st post

small account and big account differs in several ways. first off the emotion (which you already mentioned), and then the leverage (our buying power and staying power) lastly the order fill (will only affect you if you use ECN account).

Jeff Quinto got some great tips on how the big guns manage their account.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

fxforex (05-14-2014), zafar110 (08-06-2015)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Busy

fxforex is a jewel in the rough fxforex is a jewel in the rough fxforex is a jewel in the rough fxforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      107.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      yes, what you pointed out was already mentioned in my 1st post

small account and big account differs in several ways. first off the emotion (which you already mentioned), and then the leverage (our buying power and staying power) lastly the order fill (will only affect you if you use ECN account).

Jeff Quinto got some great tips on how the big guns manage their account.
      Brother you say truth if anyone use low leverage and controll his emtuion,he get good profit from trade.
      i see many strategy in strategy section all strategy is best but i like nikitabelle strategy because i use in demo account and get good profit so my advise for member he used this strategy and get good profit

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fxforex For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (05-15-2014)

I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by **forex View Post
      Brother you say truth if anyone use low leverage and controll his emtuion,he get good profit from trade.
      i see many strategy in strategy section all strategy is best but i like nikitabelle strategy because i use in demo account and get good profit so my advise for member he used this strategy and get good profit
      yes, use whichever strategy that brings result to you. it doesn't matter what other people say.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Busy

fxforex is a jewel in the rough fxforex is a jewel in the rough fxforex is a jewel in the rough fxforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      107.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zayour2 View Post
      1 minute scalping strategy is very challenging . but lets try. hey bro this is a video link . can you give the indicator. i hope I will gain from your strategy. lets try
      I just do my first steps and choose scalping as my strategy. I like it more then other strategy, because here you can get great profit if you catch good price, However it's a little bit risky
      Brother my advise for you i think you have a beginner in forex so i think you not use scalping strategy because this strategy is very risky if you any mistake during use strategy after mybe wash your account not try in real

Go Nawaz GO

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

Philhippus is on a distinguished road Philhippus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      357.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Fortune favours the bold as the old saying goes and that certainly seems to apply in forex trading. You should only take the trades that are within your strategy. The mistake most if not all newbies make is that they take a couple of losses and immediately switch strategy, then they lose more again.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Philhippus For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (05-26-2014)

14. Lamboghini
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

dawnchera will become famous soon enough dawnchera's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,420.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I thought the thread is having strategies that work instead the thread is having payments proofs and some earners and raising questions to them is deadlock- instead the thread can be aimed at the payment proof owners to share the outline of their strategy..
      I am a Formula to be Followed Enjoy forex.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dawnchera For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (05-26-2014)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast