• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: [INFO] Here Are The Best Trading Strategies!

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,429 Times in 8,225 Posts

Default [INFO] Here Are The Best Trading Strategies!

Every month there is a thread in this section where a member ask which trading strategy is the best for them.

Well, first of all there is really no the best trading strategy "for everyone" because every trader is different in their personality and background so they need different solution.

Secondly, this forum is filled with lots of trading strategy that can make money. Yes, lots of great trading strategy. Which one is for you? Honestly, I don't know. However, I can give you a real reference to trading strategy that really works and I will tell you at the end of this post.

Last but not the least, before you begin using the strategy please use it in demo account first to know whether it works for you or not. If it works then you can proceed by using it in your real account but if not then you can try the other strategies. Got it?

A trading strategy that works is the one that "already" gave benefit/profit to its users. Here are the trading strategies that profitable traders in this forum used and shared:

AkuRapopo's Trading Journal
      The Story Of Fundamental Trader : 'You are not alone'
      8064411 - Trading of Majors/Crosses with both Fundamental/Technical Analysis
      5305994 - Simple is the best.
      2275500---trade with all strategies in everything in the terminal
      How to draw a trend line and trade with it
      Set and Forget With Supply and Demand
      Very Simple BB Scalping Strategy
      Trading Moving Average Crossovers
      Behind the Success is Stochastic with S/R
      Price action patterns.
      Price action patterns. (2)
      One Horizontal Line Is All You Need To Trade And Make
      simple hammer pattern based price action with trend line
      BTS (Basket Trading)
      Read the News with Support and Resistance
      Symbiosis strategy

This thread will be updated whenever there's an update so you will see more profitable strategy in here.

I hope those of you who are going to ask "Which trading strategy is the best?" will read this thread first before opening or asking that question.

Best of luck,
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 08-19-2015 at 08:40 AM. Reason: 3rd revision.

2. The following 11 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

BDKING (01-02-2015), ding dong (05-10-2014), fahids (05-29-2014), FMCOMPUTER (04-30-2016), high (05-10-2014), MJALALKKK (05-18-2018), mlodylolo (05-25-2014), Roon (06-04-2014), systematicfx (05-26-2014), topman (06-04-2014), Toxic (07-14-2014)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

adagbon is on a distinguished road adagbon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      404.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Like you said, no strategy or system is 100% accurate. Individuals differs in the way the think and react to issues. What works for you may not work for the other person. So develop your system and stay focused.

4. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

CratosFX is on a distinguished road CratosFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      208.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's true that there is not such thing as best trading strategy. Traders are making profit using many different strategies like scalping, trending, ranging, news trading strategies etc. It should also be noted that good strategy is just half the solution. The other half of the solution is good money management.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul will become famous soon enough paulokepaul will become famous soon enough paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no place to get best trading strategy because what seen to be best for you may be worst for another,but you can get ideal that will help you build your strategy from here.Any trader that wish to have sound strategy will not relent in deepen his/her Forex knowledge.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

smhossain is an unknown quantity at this point smhossain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for sharing your nice strategy that you were gathered for you! I think the forex traders like me will be benefited. Though the scalping strategy is somewhat to me is risky but if we can understand about the market movement, then these little earnings can give us more when together. For the scalping strategy, we should trade with demo account properly. Demo trading give us the confidence to trade.

---------- Post added 07-12-2017 at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-11-2017 at 09:37 PM ----------

There are many strategies in forex market as i understand. I have tried some strategies, sometimes it's working as i wanted but sometimes it's not giving the desired results. Don't know why is that happening. May be no strategy is universal for getting profit in forex market. I want to request the experienced trader to share about it so that the new trader like me can get the profit also.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think the best startegy is the one that is for use in the trending forex market becaues if not trending then it's bad.
      I think also must have a strtaegy for the ranging market when the market is going sideways because market not alwy as trending.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Sleepy

MJALALKKK is an unknown quantity at this point MJALALKKK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19.62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks you so much for posting this thread i am new and i was thinking what should i do in trading because its hard for new forex trader like us we don,t know single strategy thanks to you i will watch all strategy and make my own so in future i get mostly profit and not to loss so much you really help me alot for posting this thread thanks.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post
      Every month there is a thread in this section where a member ask which trading strategy is the best for them.

Well, first of all there is really no the best trading strategy "for everyone" because every trader is different in their personality and background so they need different solution.

Secondly, this forum is filled with lots of trading strategy that can make money. Yes, lots of great trading strategy. Which one is for you? Honestly, I don't know. However, I can give you a real reference to trading strategy that really works and I will tell you at the end of this post.

Last but not the least, before you begin using the strategy please use it in demo account first to know whether it works for you or not. If it works then you can proceed by using it in your real account but if not then you can try the other strategies. Got it?

A trading strategy that works is the one that "already" gave benefit/profit to its users. Here are the trading strategies that profitable traders in this forum used and shared:

AkuRapopo's Trading Journal
      The Story Of Fundamental Trader : 'You are not alone'
      8064411 - Trading of Majors/Crosses with both Fundamental/Technical Analysis
      5305994 - Simple is the best.
      2275500---trade with all strategies in everything in the terminal
      How to draw a trend line and trade with it
      Set and Forget With Supply and Demand
      Very Simple BB Scalping Strategy
      Trading Moving Average Crossovers
      Behind the Success is Stochastic with S/R
      Price action patterns.
      Price action patterns. (2)
      One Horizontal Line Is All You Need To Trade And Make
      simple hammer pattern based price action with trend line
      BTS (Basket Trading)
      Read the News with Support and Resistance
      Symbiosis strategy

This thread will be updated whenever there's an update so you will see more profitable strategy in here.

I hope those of you who are going to ask "Which trading strategy is the best?" will read this thread first before opening or asking that question.

Best of luck,
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79
      Bro I recommend for the Cornflower and 4 Hour MACD and last but not least BBMA Oma Ali to put in your list, thanks
      Simple Is The Best

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

bigbull is an unknown quantity at this point bigbull's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have my own unique strategy that helped me to earn money.

1. I registered to 500plus platform
      2. I got sing-up bonus 50$
      3. I closed window and went to program on different browser on bitdegree .org

That was the best strategy I could have implement into my life, that was surrounded by procrastination & gambling fallout's.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Don't forget the Triangular Arbitrage Trading Strategies because its a one of the simple and a comfortable Manual Strategy.
      Simple Is The Best

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7