• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [INFO] Here Are The Best Trading Strategies!

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,429 Times in 8,225 Posts

Default [INFO] Here Are The Best Trading Strategies!

Every month there is a thread in this section where a member ask which trading strategy is the best for them.

Well, first of all there is really no the best trading strategy "for everyone" because every trader is different in their personality and background so they need different solution.

Secondly, this forum is filled with lots of trading strategy that can make money. Yes, lots of great trading strategy. Which one is for you? Honestly, I don't know. However, I can give you a real reference to trading strategy that really works and I will tell you at the end of this post.

Last but not the least, before you begin using the strategy please use it in demo account first to know whether it works for you or not. If it works then you can proceed by using it in your real account but if not then you can try the other strategies. Got it?

A trading strategy that works is the one that "already" gave benefit/profit to its users. Here are the trading strategies that profitable traders in this forum used and shared:

AkuRapopo's Trading Journal
      The Story Of Fundamental Trader : 'You are not alone'
      8064411 - Trading of Majors/Crosses with both Fundamental/Technical Analysis
      5305994 - Simple is the best.
      2275500---trade with all strategies in everything in the terminal
      How to draw a trend line and trade with it
      Set and Forget With Supply and Demand
      Very Simple BB Scalping Strategy
      Trading Moving Average Crossovers
      Behind the Success is Stochastic with S/R
      Price action patterns.
      Price action patterns. (2)
      One Horizontal Line Is All You Need To Trade And Make
      simple hammer pattern based price action with trend line
      BTS (Basket Trading)
      Read the News with Support and Resistance
      Symbiosis strategy

This thread will be updated whenever there's an update so you will see more profitable strategy in here.

I hope those of you who are going to ask "Which trading strategy is the best?" will read this thread first before opening or asking that question.

Best of luck,
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 08-19-2015 at 08:40 AM. Reason: 3rd revision.

2. The following 11 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

BDKING (01-02-2015), ding dong (05-10-2014), fahids (05-29-2014), FMCOMPUTER (04-30-2016), high (05-10-2014), MJALALKKK (05-18-2018), mlodylolo (05-25-2014), Roon (06-04-2014), systematicfx (05-26-2014), topman (06-04-2014), Toxic (07-14-2014)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Philhippus View Post
      Fortune favours the bold as the old saying goes and that certainly seems to apply in forex trading. You should only take the trades that are within your strategy. The mistake most if not all newbies make is that they take a couple of losses and immediately switch strategy, then they lose more again.
      you're damn right my friend fortune indeed favors the bold.

Quote Originally Posted by dawnchera View Post
      I thought the thread is having strategies that work instead the thread is having payments proofs and some earners and raising questions to them is deadlock- instead the thread can be aimed at the payment proof owners to share the outline of their strategy..
      will try to incorporate your idea later on.

as for raising question to them is a deadlock... i don't think so. have you tried asking any of them?

of course, people will only answer to members that they already know or respect and in order to gain that you need to be around in this forum and contribute useful stuff or be supportive to others in discussion. when you're involved in a discussion you will form a bond and that bond will open access to trust and online friendship. after that, asking a tip or two regarding trading strategy will be pretty easy. just don't hope too much though.

4. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3290.71 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,698 Times in 604 Posts

this is actually a good job by our Mod. you have really taken time to answer those curious questions that members do ask not only in the trading strategy section but also in the general conversation section.
      How i wish that all members could see this so that such threads on the Best trading strategies wouldn't be opened any longer
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

6. The Following User Says Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (05-26-2014)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by systematic** View Post

How i wish that all members could see this so that such threads on the Best trading strategies wouldn't be opened any longer
      some members are new so they don't know/browse our forum that much yet. but in time they will find this thread.

on the other side there are bonus hunters who tried for the longest time to open threads that were already in existence in this forum from many years ago. but we'll fight them off

thanks for stopping by to this thread mate.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Roon (06-04-2014), systematicfx (05-26-2014)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This thread shows a true dedication and effort towards this forum. I really appreciate this effort to make a summary or precise post that leads you or gives you directions towards multi threads. It would take a certain quantum of energy to aggregate all such related posts and then summarise them into one "Bravo Post", more like a one stop shop to me lol. Brilliant effort. Hats Off mate!
      Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Roon For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (06-06-2014)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

PandoraBox is on a distinguished road PandoraBox's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roon View Post
      This thread shows a true dedication and effort towards this forum. I really appreciate this effort to make a summary or precise post that leads you or gives you directions towards multi threads. It would take a certain quantum of energy to aggregate all such related posts and then summarise them into one "Bravo Post", more like a one stop shop to me lol. Brilliant effort. Hats Off mate!
      This is the best forum so far. I've never seen something like this before. The moderator here is very helpful. I think members should search the strategy in this place.

Spoiler Spoiler:
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 11-27-2014 at 04:38 AM.
      Just find one trading strategy that works for you and stick to it.

This is not my own words but an advice that many pro traders emphasize.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Asleep

razib1987 is on a distinguished road razib1987's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think I am now well with my own trading system, at past I had used so many trading system, but all of those trading system did not make me profitable at all. I I could not make consistently profits using those strategies as well. But now I have made my own trading system and making enough money for me with peaceful mind and relax mode so easily.
      Luck helps him who wants to help himself by his best efforts

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Busy

shahidkhan9551 is on a distinguished road shahidkhan9551's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this thread don't talk about the strategies this contain only List of All MT5 Forex Forum Trading Contest Winner. and the payment proofs. i think the question remains unanswered. as there are long term and short term trading strategies to be discussed by this is ignored by the creator of the thread. it only contain the contest winners and payment proofs what that mean?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

omer057 is on a distinguished road omer057's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for discussing all the strategies. And we should try them in demo before applying them in real world. Scalping is very risky strategy and i do not have much knowledge about it. I will write down some strategies lol. And try to get control over them.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

diaislambd will become famous soon enough diaislambd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1969.31 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes it is real that all strategies are good and well but we have to know the applying process and have to have proper experiences of trading with them.

16. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

mecherine is on a distinguished road mecherine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      266.48 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      17 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Your statement and advise is good but we want you to point out the best or winning strategy with good money management for us. A good strategy without proper money management is like ship without proper direction.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast