• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [INFO] Here Are The Best Trading Strategies!

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,129 Times in 8,472 Posts

Default [INFO] Here Are The Best Trading Strategies!

Every month there is a thread in this section where a member ask which trading strategy is the best for them.

Well, first of all there is really no the best trading strategy "for everyone" because every trader is different in their personality and background so they need different solution.

Secondly, this forum is filled with lots of trading strategy that can make money. Yes, lots of great trading strategy. Which one is for you? Honestly, I don't know. However, I can give you a real reference to trading strategy that really works and I will tell you at the end of this post.

Last but not the least, before you begin using the strategy please use it in demo account first to know whether it works for you or not. If it works then you can proceed by using it in your real account but if not then you can try the other strategies. Got it?

A trading strategy that works is the one that "already" gave benefit/profit to its users. Here are the trading strategies that profitable traders in this forum used and shared:

AkuRapopo's Trading Journal
      The Story Of Fundamental Trader : 'You are not alone'
      8064411 - Trading of Majors/Crosses with both Fundamental/Technical Analysis
      5305994 - Simple is the best.
      2275500---trade with all strategies in everything in the terminal
      How to draw a trend line and trade with it
      Set and Forget With Supply and Demand
      Very Simple BB Scalping Strategy
      Trading Moving Average Crossovers
      Behind the Success is Stochastic with S/R
      Price action patterns.
      Price action patterns. (2)
      One Horizontal Line Is All You Need To Trade And Make
      simple hammer pattern based price action with trend line
      BTS (Basket Trading)
      Read the News with Support and Resistance
      Symbiosis strategy

This thread will be updated whenever there's an update so you will see more profitable strategy in here.

I hope those of you who are going to ask "Which trading strategy is the best?" will read this thread first before opening or asking that question.

Best of luck,
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 08-19-2015 at 08:40 AM. Reason: 3rd revision.

2. The following 11 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

BDKING (01-02-2015), ding dong (05-10-2014), fahids (05-29-2014), FMCOMPUTER (04-30-2016), high (05-10-2014), MJALALKKK (05-18-2018), mlodylolo (05-25-2014), Roon (06-04-2014), systematicfx (05-26-2014), topman (06-04-2014), Toxic (07-14-2014)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

saif6637 is on a distinguished road saif6637's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      364.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

wow thanks moderator for sorting out all the trading strategies here , as it was difficult to find different strategies in different threads , now every one can try all strategies one by one , i am also doing this on daily basis on demo account.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

homme1970 is an unknown quantity at this point homme1970's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the best strategy for me is the knowledge of trading techniques and
      .The forex experience is within reach of everyone mas some fail.

Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

Andri1978 will become famous soon enough Andri1978's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      553.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thank you for sharing best trading strategy, but I am still comfortable with my trading strategy. Although the results are not amazing, but the trading strategy that I use has resulted in a consistent profit. and I do not want to change my trading style and strategy.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

ArefinMahin is an unknown quantity at this point ArefinMahin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

everybody should have there own trading strategy not dependent on other. as big brother said every trader see the market in different ways. so nobody will never ever make you trading strategy but they will direction you from there experience. you have to decide which trading strategy you will follow.

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,129 Times in 8,472 Posts

the thread is updated with new list.

Check it out!

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

archiemishra92 is an unknown quantity at this point archiemishra92's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      yes, use whichever strategy that brings result to you. it doesn't matter what other people say.
      Yes, I am also following the same funda as we should not depend on others' strategy but we should built our own strategy by trading and keeping an eye on trading results we get with following different trading patterns.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to archiemishra92 For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (11-29-2014)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Relaxed

farighman is an unknown quantity at this point farighman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you moderator for gathering top strategies at one place, you did a great job for different strategy seekers who ask daily about the best strategies. I am looking some of them and will share my experience here about those strategies. Thanks again!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to farighman For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (11-29-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,406.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,017 Times in 2,070 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post

A trading strategy that works is the one that "already" gave benefit/profit to its users. Here are the trading strategies that profitable traders in this forum used and shared:

BTS (Basket Trading)
      Read the News with Support and Resistance

This thread will be updated whenever there's an update so you will see more profitable strategy in here.
      I hope those of you who are going to ask "Which trading strategy is the best?" will read this thread first before opening or asking that question.

Best of luck,
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79
      xixiixixixi ..
      This is not wrong ....? for threads you enter there, mate.
      well, for some idea of the strategy is interesting, maybe some mistake I did was not clever in managing risk and money management.

BTS, is a strategy that is still being updated until now.
      looks can obtain the number of pips that much in one week. but also necessary in understanding also uses big risk.

in extractive I am trying little by little to understand, in the early post-,, people who make mention of the system and this strategy for traders who have a minimum of 2 years experience. and I am still not in the category mentioned to be explained more easily in the thread, hihihii ....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (12-05-2014)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,878.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong View Post
      xixiixixixi ..
      This is not wrong ....? for threads you enter there, mate.
      well, for some idea of the strategy is interesting, maybe some mistake I did was not clever in managing risk and money management.

BTS, is a strategy that is still being updated until now.
      looks can obtain the number of pips that much in one week. but also necessary in understanding also uses big risk.

in extractive I am trying little by little to understand, in the early post-,, people who make mention of the system and this strategy for traders who have a minimum of 2 years experience. and I am still not in the category mentioned to be explained more easily in the thread, hihihii ....
      keep update mate, i can't update my thread, because hehe you know, i meet margin call, see? even with the higher probability trades, if we can't understand how to trade with low risk, we will only wasting time, and that's really bad after all,
      so keep in mind that trading is really hard to do, and we need to cover more and more thing in our life

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AkuRapopo For This Useful Post:

ding dong (12-05-2014)

16. Dragon
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,830.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AkuRapopo View Post
      keep update mate, i can't update my thread, because hehe you know, i meet margin call, see? even with the higher probability trades, if we can't understand how to trade with low risk, we will only wasting time, and that's really bad after all,
      so keep in mind that trading is really hard to do, and we need to cover more and more thing in our life
      Dear..., Actually I love your thread, you should continue your trading journal, because I think the failure is common thing, the purpose of trader in making trading journal is to build a strategy,and also evaluation of any mistakes, so that it becomes a powerful strategy.
      "Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"

18. The Following User Says Thank You to samurai3x For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (12-05-2014)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast