• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: What do you expect from bonus and real account?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

From the bonus account, I expect to see a consistent earnings or atleast some earnings every month to take as a pocket money. From real account, I want to apply only the signals I am confident in and make an income from it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to time void For This Useful Post:

cambiste (02-25-2018)

3. lamborghini
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

expectations will defer from person to another according to their intention and goals . and for me i would develop my experience in the forex trading market so can make a new investments every time and maybe double my profits . any way bonus can give an opportunity to learn properly and gain some extras boxes till that day when you can afford to invest from your own money . thanks to the mt5 forum that help us to find the way in the forex trading business .

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to sniper2050 for this useful post.

cambiste (02-25-2018), moneygrows (02-27-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,673 Times in 4,511 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sniper2050 View Post
      expectations will defer from person to another according to their intention and goals . and for me i would develop my experience in the forex trading market so can make a new investments every time and maybe double my profits . any way bonus can give an opportunity to learn properly and gain some extras boxes till that day when you can afford to invest from your own money . thanks to the mt5 forum that help us to find the way in the forex trading business .
      Most of traders who join any bonus program do it for getting a starting capital. New traders don't want to lose their money in something that they don't underdstand very well, so it's a wise decision to start with a bonus before depositing your own money. Mt5 forum bonus is very exceptional , it's not just a bonus for trading, but it's a school here, it's the best place to learn trading and after getting skilled you'll use your mt5 bonus properly to achieve your goals.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

cambiste (02-25-2018), moneygrows (02-27-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

dtvade is a glorious beacon of light dtvade is a glorious beacon of light dtvade is a glorious beacon of light dtvade is a glorious beacon of light dtvade is a glorious beacon of light dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      167.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bonus account, when it is no deposit it is not too different from demo account in the sense that I may not be very attached to it emotionally, for deposit bonus I can consider that to be an Advanced or higher level of demo but real account whereby all the money there is mine I will b attached and unconsciously very serious

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to dtvade for this useful post.

azmassi (02-27-2018), cambiste (02-25-2018), moneygrows (02-27-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bonus are for learning risk free, but real money is for big profits long term purposes, so we should save real money not lose it quickly.
      No Guts No Glory!

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

azmassi (02-27-2018), moneygrows (02-27-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dtvade View Post
      Bonus account, when it is no deposit it is not too different from demo account in the sense that I may not be very attached to it emotionally, for deposit bonus I can consider that to be an Advanced or higher level of demo but real account whereby all the money there is mine I will b attached and unconsciously very serious
      That's true, but if you don't attach importance to the bonus account, it will be difficult for you to improve since you will be paid real money through it unlike demo account.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to time void for this useful post.

azmassi (02-27-2018), moneygrows (02-27-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,623 Times in 5,485 Posts

Bonus account is like an incentive given to us for our active participation on this international forum. Not only we gain friends and knowledge, we also get the opportunity to earn potential income from forex trading. It is something unique unlike others i have seen before and for that we should be grateful of the opportunity given to us.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-27-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,673 Times in 4,511 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      Bonus are for learning risk free, but real money is for big profits long term purposes, so we should save real money not lose it quickly.
      Bonus can bring real money, so bonus and real money both should be used wisely in trading. For me I consider my bonus as my real money cuz it gives me real profits that I can reinvest with no restriction.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I want to compound my profit from the bonuses for posts accounts, then if i think is enough, at least i have minimum $100 then i will continue to reinvest with creating new real accounts, invest them all to get the rebaate system.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Goldfreak818 is on a distinguished road Goldfreak818's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't want to rely on bonus from brokers because I know it's not easy to get it.
      The brokers will put a lot of rules to make it hard to withdraw the bonus.

Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 LastLast