• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you expect from bonus and real account?

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Rasheedtrader is an unknown quantity at this point Rasheedtrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

bounas and real both are imopotant my opinions is bonuas is also the reward of hard work which we have done after strugle day and night on this form. so my concullusin is bonas is same as over own captial

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Zahoor Akhtar is on a distinguished road Zahoor Akhtar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      607.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not expect a lot as this is the forum by which we get the bonus amount and that is we invest in the business and learn the techniques of the Forex trade business as the forum provides the best opportunity to learn the skills.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Bored

Godwin okeke will become famous soon enough Godwin okeke will become famous soon enough Godwin okeke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,628.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well real account or bonus account are the same thing to me i expect improvement in terms of psychological control of my greed and impatience it this two negative qualities fixed i will be a good trader.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,977.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,030 Times in 2,010 Posts

When it comes to real account my expectations are sky high just like everyone but with Bonus account my target per month is about 100-150$ and also maintaining the acconut well but with real account there is no such thing as i prefer to take huge risk and with bonus i mainly trade long term.
      Mai Rooz Gunah Karta Hoon Wo Rooz Baksh Deta Hai
      Mai Majbor Hoon Apni Aadat Se Wo Mashoor Hai Uski Rehmat Se

I commit sins everyday, HE forgives me everyday. I am helpless with my habits, HE is famous for his blessings!

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Worried

burhan will become famous soon enough burhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,139.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Godwin okeke View Post
      well real account or bonus account are the same thing to me i expect improvement in terms of psychological control of my greed and impatience it this two negative qualities fixed i will be a good trader.
      this is true that most of the people does not take the forum bonus account as the real one and due to only this reason most of the bonus account usually got wipe out and trader are losing the so much money in this market due to bad understand behind real and bonus deposits i their trading accounts

Banned
      I am:
      ----

cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      801.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you take care of the bonus money, you will get money in it just the same way you are getting money through the real account, this is not much, but traders should be careful about the using of them.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

gueherry has a spectacular aura about gueherry has a spectacular aura about gueherry has a spectacular aura about gueherry's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,452.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caitlinkhan View Post
      What do you expect from bonus and real account?
      Do you mean bonus from forum in my real account? Well of course I expect to be able making good money from it. I expect that my account could last for the rest of my life, and getting increased regularly, because bigger capital means bigger profit. But to realized my expectation, I surely have to do my job in this business, increasing my knowledge and trading skills, to be able creating my own profitable trading system.
      The only thing standing between you and your goal is the b*llsh*t story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it -Jordan Belfort-

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Forexing is an unknown quantity at this point Forexing's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You post here in the forum and gain good experience at the same time plus you get bonus money that makes you able to trade and apply your strategies in real account which gives you profit in return to your hard work

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,977.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,030 Times in 2,010 Posts

From real i expect everything as its from my own/personal money so i expect complete freedom without any sort of rules while when it comes to bonus we get its always on the help of the broker as i don't expect much and do what the broker ask for us as afterall its not our money.
      Mai Rooz Gunah Karta Hoon Wo Rooz Baksh Deta Hai
      Mai Majbor Hoon Apni Aadat Se Wo Mashoor Hai Uski Rehmat Se

I commit sins everyday, HE forgives me everyday. I am helpless with my habits, HE is famous for his blessings!

10. Dragon
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

victoryfx is an unknown quantity at this point victoryfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My expectation from both my real account and my bonus account is to trade them with extra carefulness, and make good money from them to take care of myself and family.Forex is not an easy business and so i can not afford to suffer in vain.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast