• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8

Thread: Are you comfortable trading when bulls and bears are neck to neck? (Part 2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,074 Times in 1,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mummyz View Post
      Well for me I do prefer to be patient and wait until the market have a significant movement..
      So I will able to clearly see the current trend of the pairs that I used to do trade..
      A consolidation is the time that the Forex Market bears and bulls are of equal strength, We should never trade in such moments because there is uncertainty. Then when there is a breakout, We can now open trades and follow the new direction which is usually strong.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMode For This Useful Post:

Ahsan Prince (11-09-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,257 Times in 3,228 Posts

When the market is ranging is not perhaps the best time to trade, nobody likes a neck to neck market, but usually when there is a break out, it's always massive in nature, so wait for an opportunity to enter at the exact right time, then you will smile due to profit.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes I am but it will have to still depend on the market context and situation because basically I do not expect the neck to neck to continue unabated because it will get to a situation where one side will prevail in the market.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 22gostfx For This Useful Post:

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      289.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, we have to enjoyed the Forex market with its trends and features so if you want to get the full time profit from the Forex market you need to used the news and informations and knowledge about the biggest financial deals in the interbank market and also getting the information of Forex signals and expert advices to get help to understand about the future market prices predictions and learning the basics and fundamentals of the Forex trading for the long period of time.

8. Dragon
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

Ahsan Prince is on a distinguished road Ahsan Prince's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Are you comfortable trading when bulls and bears are neck to neck? (Part 2)

Sometimes you might not know what is going underground in the mark but when you see an opportunity to trade then you will jump in because you are less concerned if it is the bear or the bull that is in control. Always enter in the market after proper analysis using all means like chart pattern, candles and indicators.

Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8