• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Forex Trading - for Beginners (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

forexsucker has a spectacular aura about forexsucker has a spectacular aura about forexsucker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1738.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The beginners think that this business is for only a quick earning source.For this reason some traders take this business greedy from the beginning and as a result they never beocome successful without leaving their greedy mentality.But the traders who spend time for learning this business can do this business for earning.Small profit but regular is good target for a good trader.

2. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2988.15 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,223 Times in 830 Posts

Actually, most beginners join the forex trading business without knowing what it is really all about and how to better trade it and make money, because they are in a hurry to start making money that they forget to gain knowledge about the steps they should take first. I think this great forum is a better place you start learning, through making friends of people that are good traders and learning from them.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

nidhal3500 is on a distinguished road nidhal3500's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex is the best opportunity to make money on the internet, because with a good learning and knowledge you can make money and change your life, and especially it is easy to reach this market and anyone can succeed has realize his dream...

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

radex78 is on a distinguished road radex78's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1059.33 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex business is one online business which very popular business, this is like as money making machine for certain trader that already expert, but forex for beginner, usually they have eager to making money but still don't understand how to start, and also some of them have bad mindset if they can treat forex as money making machine without learn much

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5219.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,145 Times in 5,465 Posts

Well, beginners can always learn about the very basic about Forex trading on the net with all of those free materials and we should discuss anything else that is more useful which beginners can't simply Google about that so we don't need to say too much about what is Forex trading as there are million materials about that.

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

alam1412 is on a distinguished road alam1412's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is money making software for the beginner. They think that only mouse clicking will give them huge amount of money. But they do not know about the risk behind the trade. After few days they failed to make money in forex. I think they should learn before make any dream about this business. Otherwise they will fall in trap.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

ptakerpk is on a distinguished road ptakerpk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you are new in this business then get ready for hard work. in this business only people are successful who are serious and consistence to their job. they can face problem and know how too handle situation. go to your bench n learn silently then play your role and rock the world

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Quantum22 is on a distinguished road Quantum22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      821.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a great business for the beginners, Its a real source of Money and a chance to a successful future. In order to become a part of this future,Long term learning is involved for any of such traders.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

MuhammadGehu is an unknown quantity at this point MuhammadGehu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is one of the businesses of money making money. Yes forex trading is an online business where we can open and close orders anywhere and anytime as long as the appliance is connected to the Internet network transactions. Forex trading is very easy when traders have a good knowledge and experience. Skills in managing money as well as have confidence in opening and closing orders should not be left in the forex market and also mastered emotions when trading in order to avoid greed that would result in a negative effect on trade.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Bored

kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3841.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When a new trader enter into this business there he only think about the money making things nad never think about the losses and learning. But with the count of time when he learn things and met losses there he start understanding that it is not possible without the real time trading skills and proper money and risk management so he start learning some do it right after meting with first loss and some understand when they lose all.
      "Deeds without knowledge are not accepted. Knowledge is valueless unless it is matched to deeds. Knowledge guides its bearers to act (good deeds). The deeds of the unknowing persons are worthless."

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast