• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: What is Forex Trading - for Beginners (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4044.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a international foreign exchange trading business where we can sell and buy the currency pairs again each other and get the benefits of the differences as a profit. Forex is a international business and we can make money from this business more than any other business platforms. New traders can start with demo account to learn the forex which can make them understanding clearly.

2. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2466.52 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

For beginners Forex trading is a way with which you can buy and sell currencies online and in that way you will be able to make some profits with that too as the currency pair price moves up and down. You just have to keep trading with the trend and then you can do much better and make some profits here.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

CratosFX is on a distinguished road CratosFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      198.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For beginners forex trading is where one currency is traded for another. It is the largest financial market in the world and since recently it has become available to ordinary people. The best advice I can give to beginners is to start learning, open demo account and start practicing before risking your money.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Confused

sufiyan is an unknown quantity at this point sufiyan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well forex trading is type of ask and bid means buying and selling think like a super market you buy a toffy and after a day the toffy price increase so you sell it now your money back to you and money which increase a day before is your profit

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

kashi9760 is on a distinguished road kashi9760's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      654.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is not so easy business for beginners because they need to do hard work for some months to understand the routine and trends of the market . Skills and knowledge are the base of this business ,without it no one can get real success here . Almost all new traders face loss in initial trades but if they continue to learn new things ,one day they can be experts in Forex .

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      453.40 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,395 Times in 1,080 Posts

I think Forex best of one online world currency trading business and best online earning source for all people. Forex very high risky trading business but more high profitable business too. Everybody can start trading in Forex because Forex made for all. Without learn you can not start trading in Forex. First learn then go foe earn in Forex. For this reason Forex so popular business enter the world and people like Forex very much.

8. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent is on a distinguished road Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      539.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ephrath06 View Post
      To beginners, forex trading is easy to make money. Beginners will think that trading forex is easy but unfortunately as they continue to trade, they will realise that forex is difficult to earn money.
      But we real traders know what forex really is. We real traders know it is not easy to make money from forex. Only expert will be able to make money from here. Nebwies have to take forex seriously and they have to work hard if they really want to become gainer. Not everyone can become successful here. Beginners should consider forex a hard thing. It is not easy to win in this business.

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7