• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How many pips difference you keep between 2 deals? (Part 2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

milon920 will become famous soon enough milon920's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1025.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not open more trade in a day and also do not open trade many pairs in a same time .but some time by see market position i doing two trade not regularly.these two trade is different from more pips an another.and some time i open opposite trade when i face big loss,.

2. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Abdul Mannan is on a distinguished road Abdul Mannan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      770.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you want to open two deals at the same time then you must keep the difference between these two deals at least 80 to 100 pips

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      893.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I for trading is always in need of a lot of pips because I use a lot is very small so if some pips alone will not generate much profit and if I want to keep obtain again an added advantage. therefore I also feel if you want to be successful again I do have a routine in the analysis and also good at dealing with the way trading is based on the capital and also the lot.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

featurelion will become famous soon enough featurelion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well dear it is depend on money management. I am using 5 pips margin of stop loss because of spread. Many of times the market moves false and gives us loss so we must give 5 pips margin or different in every trade , it helps us from avoiding un-necessary loss.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Doh

ayushsrk is on a distinguished road ayushsrk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      699.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by milon920 View Post
      I do not open more trade in a day and also do not open trade many pairs in a same time .but some time by see market position i doing two trade not regularly.these two trade is different from more pips an another.and some time i open opposite trade when i face big loss,.
      The traders have different means of trades,some would open maximum trades and even open a number of trades at a time.Whereas some prefer to keep it at a low number of trades trading about 1-2 trades in a day.Or some even might trade as a swing trader and trade 1-2 trades lasting an entire week/month.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Asleep

meeftah has a spectacular aura about meeftah has a spectacular aura about meeftah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2216.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default depends on the support and resisntace levels,

Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
      When opening 2 deals in same currency how many pips difference you people keep. please give me idea because sometimes I am at loss of 6usd to 10 usd when I should open new deal in same direction in same currency
      sometime its very much profitable to open 2 trades in a single trade and obviously in a single direction, for example i opened 2 trades in audusd with a just 17 pips difference, for the second trade my stop loss was the breakeven of the first trade, that means if both the trades gets stop loss than i will lose only 17 pips and if both the trade goes according to my expectation than i will win higher than twice as i am expecting to open another trade tomorrow on the same direction,

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2587.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meeftah View Post
      sometime its very much profitable to open 2 trades in a single trade and obviously in a single direction, for example i opened 2 trades in audusd with a just 17 pips difference, for the second trade my stop loss was the breakeven of the first trade, that means if both the trades gets stop loss than i will lose only 17 pips and if both the trade goes according to my expectation than i will win higher than twice as i am expecting to open another trade tomorrow on the same direction,
      I own including one using force averaging traders in the forex market is and I feel with this averaging, trading is likely open a trading position more than one position, but I would make sure first in the trade to get floating plus to open more than one position because this will make me be more comfortable with greater profit opportunities with low risk
      join my refferal here http://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

Banned
      I am:
      ----

quluhuala is on a distinguished road quluhuala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1722.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this type of trading is what is been referred to as hedging and this does not encourage the trader to trade with hedging because doing so will go a long way in reducing your ability to make money from the Forex market because you will have to pay for the two trades and that alone will affect your profits from such trades.

MT5 GURU
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      ----

Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7409.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
      When opening 2 deals in same currency how many pips difference you people keep. please give me idea because sometimes I am at loss of 6usd to 10 usd when I should open new deal in same direction in same currency
      Be aware of having too many positions at the same time - they may not only divide your attention, but may also cause you to have more risk on an analysis than you initially wanted (e.g. correlation of currency pairs).
      MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

11. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

bablu7832 is a jewel in the rough bablu7832 is a jewel in the rough bablu7832 is a jewel in the rough bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3376.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend I never open two consecutive trades in same currency pair at a time.I place one trade at a time and wait till it is concluded.If we open too many trades at a time or take risk more than 1% then our capital will be lost sooner.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast