• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: How many pips difference you keep between 2 deals? (Part 2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2684.54 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

actually i do not look at the pips difference before trading i just look for the opportunity to trade and when i see that then i open my order. this is the way i trade and i have been able to make some money like this and i would like to continue trading with the same idea as well.

2. Forex Game
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Confused

sufiyan is an unknown quantity at this point sufiyan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you means bid or ask ??? i think that is broker commision and all broker set this by their own self and trade can never be changed it so i think this bid or ask is broker profit becoz they set buy and seller to one while when you open trade trade open in negative which is broker comsioon

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

CratosFX is on a distinguished road CratosFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      207.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think this strategy is very dangerous. If you continue opening positions in the same direction and the price starts a strong trend then you will risk large portion of your account. I have seen this happen. The trader kept opening positions but the trend kept on going in same direction and he had something like 15 - 20 position. This wiped out something like 25 - 30% of his account. This may be good for ranging markets but it's still risky.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is just really nice Onyedika1998 is just really nice Onyedika1998 is just really nice Onyedika1998 is just really nice Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1202.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I usually trade with support and resistance level so when I open an order with the aid of support and resistance, I will place my take profit at the next support and resistance point because I am certain the market will reach to that point or more before it will retrace, sometimes the take profit will be 10 pips, sometimes 20,25,30,50,80 pips, because of the support and resistance point I don't have a fixed set of take profit.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

briteearning is on a distinguished road briteearning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      288.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is the general strategy. Look, if you want to earn biggest money in Forex Trading, then you need to make risky strategy can easily convert your balance into higher profitable amount. Different traders make different strategies with the help of charts, indicators, tools, news, experts opinions and technical reviews etc. We always tried to use Bollinger band as a best indicator for our profit.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1695.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,649 Times in 1,915 Posts

It is a two way thing that can lead to the earning of good profit or terrible losses, to open two positions in a single currency pair can give us great money, but I rather seek another trading opportunity elsewhere, that is like diversification of my investment, this is my personal approach.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4140.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is important that we should need to have a interval between each trading positions and that should be minimum of 50-60 pips . The forex market may move in some points and then it may be bounced back from that peak, when there is not a strong trend. So, we can open another position there and wait for that maturity of that trade. So, we can make money from this wonderful business.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

More than 50 pips. After taking an entry I wait if the trade goes negative then I open another trade. Sometimes I do not open just hold my previous one. Strategy different for different trader but I follow mine and stay strict with it. It is better not to trade multiple trade on same pair. If we keep taking multiple trade then we may lose our account so quickly.

10. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx will become famous soon enough 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      600.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i do not try to edge my trades because there is absolutely no need to do that , if i am loosing a trade then so be it because i am not suppose to win at all times so i will accept the loss and move on with my trade because that is not going to stop me from making more money from the forex market .

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5