• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: My first year in forex (Part 2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2587.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quluhuala View Post
      greed is mostly behind those who loose because there is no way you will not loose when you are too greedy as the Forex market do not like the greedy traders and we all need to fight this menace because its not an easy thing to achieve with this Forex trading business.
      at the beginning of trade are likely to be easy to do greed was very high and because it happened where we sometimes will easily do the desires gain a huge advantage in this trade so that way we as traders must strive to develop ourselves in this business to learn from past experience
      join my refferal here http://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

2. FB
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,779 Times in 1,162 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
      My first year was not that much good in this business when I was a new trader in forex I lost a lot of money in starting year but not after 2 years of hard work I am making very good consistent amount of profit in this business
      This is the common phenomenone mate in this Forex trading market. at first all the Forex trader got margin call easily and then gradually they able to earn huge moey from this Forex trading market that is really awesome feeling to them just like me when i was first also in this market.
      Welcome To My Blog
      Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

cesan is on a distinguished road cesan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1689.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

first year in forex trading is so hard. not easy for us to maintain our trading account more than six months without margin call. so the key is keep learning and improving our way to trade.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Relaxed

earth09 will become famous soon enough earth09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1371.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Remember my previous trading history first yer totally got different types picture,actually i am not prepared my self to go long position but its true got more profit also loose heavily.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

AsadMehmoodIlyas will become famous soon enough AsadMehmoodIlyas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ana View Post
      This good friend, the indicator is a very can we trust to do a trade, now so many untrue stories about the economic news ahead, I think we must be vigilant
      depend on the indicator some indicator are fake but some are real and i will say the indicator provided in the meta trader 4 and in the meta trader 5 are real indicators and they can give us lot of profit if we can use them in the right way only but if we cant than they may be will wash up our account .

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Bisma22 is an unknown quantity at this point Bisma22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      665.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I experienced many problems, often get a lot of loss at the lack of anticipate trading news. but now I've started to understand how to read the economic data so hopefully if there is a calendar news especially high impact category then I have prepared myself.
      but it is also now able to control the emotions that no longer use the lot size that is not appropriate capital strength.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Doh

ayushsrk is on a distinguished road ayushsrk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      699.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cesan View Post
      first year in forex trading is so hard. not easy for us to maintain our trading account more than six months without margin call. so the key is keep learning and improving our way to trade.
      Not only first year but if the traders are unable to give their best then even the years to come by will be hard for the traders. All that is always needed is that the traders learns the market right no matter how much time has passed by. If traders give up on making analysis about the forex market with the time passing by then that can cause some major problems for the traders in the near future without any doubts.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Busy

berich will become famous soon enough berich will become famous soon enough berich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1614.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As a beginner in the forex market, making losses are not to be emphasized but being able to continue and to keep searching for better trade
      is what will make one a better forex trader as time progresses.
      At last A System That Works 85% Of The Time, forex guides

Quitters never WIN; Winners never Quit!!!

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Puja123 View Post
      Actually it your first year start forex trading.So i just suggest you that you should practice forex demo trading.Because success in forex trading is mostly depends on good trading skill and experience.And i also suggest you that for gain good trading skill and experience you can practice forex demo account.
      I started in forex years back and my first investment is 1,000 dollars and loss it in just three weeks. I decided never to try forex trading again.Its take a year or more again to return to forex trading and right now I really don't count my first investment in forex trading. I prefer to count only my second investments in forex trading since I lasted 5 years and still growing.

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

hameed is on a distinguished road hameed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

first year in the forex trading business is always too difficult because you will still be learning the dynamism of the business and that could make you to loose so much and it will make you not to be interested in continuing the business.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast