Thread: A good place for beginners! (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

CratosFX is on a distinguished road CratosFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      198.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a business that is available to everybody and anybody from anywhere in the world can start trading on forex market. Forex beginners should first of all start learning and time invested in learning is time best spent. The best way to learn is to open a demo account and practice.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1417.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The starting point of newbies should be at the mt5 forum web site because there are a lot of things which they would learn from here both in knowledge, experiences and good trading skills, and above all we the newbies needs to start with demo trading account as to avoid losing anything while developing our trading skills.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      453.40 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,395 Times in 1,080 Posts

I think Forex is a good place for all not only for beginners because Forex made for all. I think Forex risky but more high profitable earning source for all people. I think if you hard work, study, demo practice, get good skills, experience, get proper knowledge, proper analysis, use strong money management and follow all Forex rules on trading then you may success and earn more other wise you loss your invest.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 will become famous soon enough kazol76 will become famous soon enough kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      337.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a business where does not want or quarry who you are and where you are from, Just open a account deposit some money and go for trade. When new in Forex market it looks like very easy enter and entry a position without any calculation and wait for make profit, sometime make sometime margin call this is Forex business. In beginners everyone feel lucky to be here because Forex is unlimited money making market I think.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

basim is on a distinguished road basim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forum mt5 is a good place for beginners, and there are many important educational topics for each beginner in the forum help you understand the Forex market, and it is important that the beginner learns a good strategy to help you profit and also there are many useful topics on the best strategies and you have more than a choice of success.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

anowarul01 is on a distinguished road anowarul01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      101.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it is correct that forex trade is a good place for beginner's. Because there is no other place where we can get trading materials completely free. There is no other trading place where we can trade without a show room. There is no other trading place where we can get trading money to learn the trade. So We can get everything in here sitting in our house. So it is really very good.

8. Catch Forex
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent is on a distinguished road Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      539.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
      The best place for us to do forex trading is to trade in a demo account for as long as we are trading that I did not feel would be harmed if carried out tests on some of the strategy that we have and we use so that it can affect the performance of trading we are getting better from the experience of trading with the demo account.
      The better place for beginners is this forum. This forum can help us to learn a lot. Beginners can learn many things about forex also they can increase their knowledge, idea about trading by reading all the posts of this forum. After gathering basic knowledge about forex from this forum newbies can move on demo trading for more knowledge.

Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11