Thread: A good place for beginners! (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Rabiul37 is on a distinguished road Rabiul37's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      459.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For memt5 is better learning in this forum because i can get all news in mt5 community. its seems good for beginner or new treader only in this business policy market.

2. Forex Game
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

manvijain is on a distinguished road manvijain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
      I just found these site that has some valuable learning materials especially for noobs, just register to access some of the basic course they offer, it is a good additional source of information beside from babypips and MT5 forum.

Good luck to all of us in 2013!

http://www.forex4noobs.com
      For the beginner there are the lot of the materials available online and we can use of them and the MT5 is good portal on which we can get the everything for the trading for the beginner who are at the initial trading in it

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

FX-Gur will become famous soon enough FX-Gur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      592.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you feel a beginner, then you sit in this forum to discuss and read all about forex lessons that many traders have been given by your predecessor .. Then you are the right decision .. and if you start it by opening an account, at Insta broker you choose .. and for the second time you are very right. Because of what I experienced before, is like that. I since a few years ago, I have been in exaggerated by Insta .. and I've got a lot of specific guidance from the traders from Insta.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

sawan399 is on a distinguished road sawan399's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      309.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for provide information and also there are many websites which are very useful and helpful for new comer, but i think begginer should use first time Demo account for good learning.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1380.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,811 Times in 1,961 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FX-Gur View Post
      If you feel a beginner, then you sit in this forum to discuss and read all about forex lessons that many traders have been given by your predecessor .. Then you are the right decision .. and if you start it by opening an account, at Insta broker you choose .. and for the second time you are very right. Because of what I experienced before, is like that. I since a few years ago, I have been in exaggerated by Insta .. and I've got a lot of specific guidance from the traders from Insta.
      hehe,, yup true as you say dear,,, I am a beginner and I keep reading here long to know about forex, I spend a lot of time here learning from the bottom. besides the many forums that discuss about forex so that we continue to grow with the reference a lot of reading on the forums .. Other than that, the real action is necessary to examine the mental, psychological and emotional of a trader.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2542.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong View Post
      hehe,, yup true as you say dear,,, I am a beginner and I keep reading here long to know about forex, I spend a lot of time here learning from the bottom. besides the many forums that discuss about forex so that we continue to grow with the reference a lot of reading on the forums .. Other than that, the real action is necessary to examine the mental, psychological and emotional of a trader.
      many novice traders should hang out with them as associate senior trader with many traders in forum so this then that will make them will be able to do this trade better and will be able to continue to support them more leverage in trade is also for them to learn about many things
      join my refferal here http://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

andijeweh is on a distinguished road andijeweh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      513.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rabiul37 View Post
      For memt5 is better learning in this forum because i can get all news in mt5 community. its seems good for beginner or new treader only in this business policy market.
      a lot of places for beginners to learn now from many forums that they can use so they can practice on a demo account to practice their technical skills and also here in the real account so they do not trouble

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

shanikhan is an unknown quantity at this point shanikhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      634.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanx for kind info but do not share other forums links here because it is against the forum rule.
      I think we can get much information here from mt5 forum about trading and then we should apply them in demo for practice..

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

ssforex has a spectacular aura about ssforex has a spectacular aura about ssforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      139.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, I agree with you my dear trader this is very good platform for every new trader in this field of business . If newbies want to learn about forex business than each and every terms which is used in this forum are available here and how to earn profit they can learn from this forum.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      Fine

shazzad1257 is on a distinguished road shazzad1257's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      521.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think mt5 forum is a good place for newbie trader for learning their forex trading. mt5 forum is full of resource about forex and in here also has many expert trader who are help you to solve any problem too. and you can also sharing your trading paln to find out it week point.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast