• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Basic Course About Forex! (Part 2)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,961.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Know the basics of forex business learn how to analyze the market how to detect support and resistance levels when to enter the market and stay out of the market,beginners should get the necessary information about forex business to help them trading well.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Vallis is on a distinguished road Vallis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Getting the basic training in Forex is essential for success in the market. These are what many websites now offer for free and one should avail himself of the opportunity. And beside, trying to learn about the trade requires no qualification, so it is easy to start.

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,961.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you have the opportunity just learn the most important things first before every other things, forex business has a theory and practical part and you have learn both to become a better trader. don't be in hurry in your learning be perseverance and discipline.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,492.58 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is better you have the knowledge of the basic because that is the foundation on which you build the complex aspect of forex trading. There is too much emphasis on learning because of the level of its importance.Knowledge comes through learning and how much you know determines how far you go in forex trading business

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

sadaam_kh is on a distinguished road sadaam_kh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      397.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I would like to say that in the forex market we can't say that we are not learning as we become professional trader so we don't need any more I think when you trade you are learning new thing whether you admit or not there are new factors which effects the market so you can't deny that you can't learn . This the first thing of our trading we are getting batter every day.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is important for the forex traders that we should have a basic course about the forex trading business. There are many places that we can join to take the forex course and get actually knowledge about the forex. But above all, I think demo account is the best way to learn forex.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,805 Times in 575 Posts

if you are willing to do a basic course about forex then you should search it online or even you could go to youtube and search for it as well and i am sure that it would come up with some good results. this is the power of internet now a days that you can get like anything from online which was not possible earlier.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This basic course about the forex market is very import for new traders because it brings new trades up to speed with the workings of the forex market and it also helps them to know what is coming next after that.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      289.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, from the day first we have to give the proper time to the Forex market and need to learned about the basics of the Forex marekt so we can better compete in the future and can easily understand the work through that we can predict the market price like fundamental analysis of the Forex market and working technically to guess the trend of the whole market of the interbank and their impact on the currency pair prices so if we want to better result then we have to give the maximum time to the Forex market.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

Ahsan Prince is on a distinguished road Ahsan Prince's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Basic Course About Forex! (Part 2)

A beginner learn things first then he join forex. I had also learnt this stuff. Learning is very necessary for trading in the forex market, in this process we will get more knowledge then we can low loss and increase making profit here. So we should learn about it much.

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6