• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: How to overcome the frustration of trading? (Part 2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

nasgor fx is on a distinguished road nasgor fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      510.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How to overcome the frustration of trading? (Part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by marege View Post
      it's true, I think, we can also prevent frustration by preventing the cause, in this case, frustration occurs because of an error a resulted in a loss, so we should try to avoid losses in our transactions.
      but as a good trader and want to succeed in this business, we should not frustrating for the losses that we have experienced, let alone the loss of part of the business and not our luck, we'd better make amends and improve the trading system, so that future trade will be better and more profitable.

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2587.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nasgor ** View Post
      but as a good trader and want to succeed in this business, we should not frustrating for the losses that we have experienced, let alone the loss of part of the business and not our luck, we'd better make amends and improve the trading system, so that future trade will be better and more profitable.
      sometimes as a normal human companion that can happen even if your desire for the high success of this business is critical now you may need to avoid trade only with great risk in trades so as to be able to avoid the major risks in your trading then this will be one piece that you will be able to make the stress

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

ovi05 will become famous soon enough ovi05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1300.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is really hard to overcome the frustration of trading.but it is not impossible.i think if every one follow money management well then they can easily overcome the frustration.because frustration only come if you lost a big amount so if you follow money management and follow your best strategy then you never be so much upset and able to overcome your frustration.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Goofy

polldata2010e will become famous soon enough polldata2010e's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2990.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nasgor ** View Post
      Forex trader should be able to avoid frustration during trading activity to keep objective and accurate analysis. Few loss can make forex trader feel frustration but we must be able to overcome frustration during trading activity. Forex trader can improve trading strategy to have more accuracy in analysis and will overcome frustration from previous loss.
      Signature deleted by mlodylolo

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shname is an unknown quantity at this point shname's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      217.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it will gone by time we spend in forex and become professional, with knowledge we can make us experienced to reduce our losses and increase profits, we should try to learn it and our concentration must be on avoiding emotion's involvement, we should learn it that how can we control ourselves and make us professional who never get frustrated and can reverse his/her losses into profits

MT5 GURU
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      ----

Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7409.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by didikjss View Post
      No doubt the forex business is generating huge profits but fraught with risks. Many traders are frustrated because of a loss and not a few who went insane due to bankruptcy in forex. My advice is do not have targets excessive and do trading with ease because this business is a long term business. If you suffered a loss it is better not make a deal for a few days.
      Well there is one thing you could try: decreasing the lotsizes you use for your trades. With less risks you won't feel as much frustrated, and therefore, your trading can be improved.
      MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

FXART is on a distinguished road FXART's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As well as frustration is not good in Forex market. For frustration in Forex market some time trader fall greedy and it is bad in Forex market. I think for a good knowledge and for a good experience we can avoid frustration in Forex market.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ndhn is an unknown quantity at this point ndhn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think when traders starts trading of forex they need more practice on demo because in demo they can make mistakes and from that they will be careful, besides traders should learn more and more, as a result they overcome their frustration by more experience and learning.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4426.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you want to over come the frustration of trading in forex business then i advice you that if you have losses in this market you quit trading for some time or after that start again some day with fresh mind and change your strategy and practice your new strategy on demo account before applying it on real one.

11. ForexCopy
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Yeehaw

kumojunkie is on a distinguished road kumojunkie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      453.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

All traders must faced this condition, whatever they newbie or pro traders, personally, to overcome the frustration i always make a plan for daily targets, both loss or profits.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast