• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How to overcome the frustration of trading? (Part 2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

mransari is on a distinguished road mransari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      607.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes its better to take mind rest to make our self fresh for new struggle of making a trade profitable, We must not be frustrated when analyzing our trade and making a deal, frustrations will be finished when we will become experienced practicing forex and this is a way to overcome on frustration...

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

evaperm is an unknown quantity at this point evaperm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

frustation for lost usually only happen to trader which lost huge money or most of money he have... do not invest more than you can not afford to loose is always right... do invest wisely without disturbing your financial balance only

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

didikjss is on a distinguished road didikjss's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      862.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Almost every week I experienced the frustration of having to wait for the trading days on which the transaction has not closed. I always read books that make me hope rose in my life that I will always be happy amid uncertainty in trading transactions.
      -http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?61472-TRADING-IS-EASY-Everyone-Can!!&p=6269968#post6269968
      - http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...14#post6475614

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,968 Times in 7,470 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by didikjss View Post
      No doubt the forex business is generating huge profits but fraught with risks. Many traders are frustrated because of a loss and not a few who went insane due to bankruptcy in forex. My advice is do not have targets excessive and do trading with ease because this business is a long term business. If you suffered a loss it is better not make a deal for a few days.
      One of the best way to deal with frustration is to make sure you don't use big lot size in your trading. If you use small lot size,then your loses per trades wont affect your mental and emotional health that much. Control your anger every time you lose because it is the one thing that will push you to revenge against the market and if you lose again the frustrations will only intensifies.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1104.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,071 Times in 821 Posts

Frutration comes automatically after having a loss in trading. And usually frustration is not long lasting. When you got a loss, or stop out, try to come to forum, and read some valuable and necessary posts. And then you will inspired again by seeing the activity of other traders. So, your frustration will be disappeared.

Banned
      I am:
      Bitchy

bonus for post is on a distinguished road bonus for post's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      975.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are right have lot of trader loser in this market they are frustration, I think success is depend on trader experience and I think many frustration trader are not perfect for this business, some traders do not learn this business but start live trading. So if there join perfect people ten never make frustration traders.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Buzzed

cryptex is on a distinguished road cryptex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      212.40 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

You need to keep telling yourself that even the very best traders in this world have lost and burnt their hands trading. no one becomes a trader with ever losing. losses are a part of trading. at times you will miss profitable opportunities. you can tell your self that it is better to forgo some profits than lose more money. there will be times when you be in a fix on whether on no to open a position. don't worry there will be more positions to open in future. and don't ever over trade.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5308.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,242 Times in 5,507 Posts

No doubt the forex business is generating huge profits but fraught with risks. Many traders are frustrated because of a loss and not a few who went insane due to bankruptcy in forex. My advice is do not have targets excessive and do trading with ease because this business is a long term business. If you suffered a loss it is better not make a deal for a few days.
      This topic is more than just for trading as most peoples are frustrated when things don't go their way.

Nature is cold and it will flow anywhere it likes without care for your desire.

I suggest to deepen our understanding of this nature by religion or meditation.

I know its not spesific to trading but its really useful in our trading.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

mashiur23 is on a distinguished road mashiur23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1502.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i believed that forex is very knowledgeable business so you want to do the overcome the frustration of trading so more practice because practice make a good trader so every new trader should be practice demo account minimum six month and must be control to emotion.

10. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

hemaabdo will become famous soon enough hemaabdo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2116.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you are right you shouldn't be over when you putting your goals and you should remember that low profit is better than nothing especially due to the high percentage of risk of forex

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

the frustration is dangerous you shouldn't make any order till you sure that you analyze the chart well and this will absolutely make profit any frustrated order discard it

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast