• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Member? Review The Rules Here First!

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,837 Times in 6,953 Posts

Default New Member? Review The Rules Here First!

Hi,

Congratulations on joining the best forex forum in the world. In this forum you will get the best of everything. You will be able to learn many of the trading-related materials, psychological aspects and industry-related news. Also, you will be able to join our free trading contest, relaxing contest, video contest and many other periodical contest (daily contest, weekly contest, monthly contest). Plus, you will be able to make friends with members from the same region as you are and also from across different continent (we have members from all across the globe). Not only that, you will also receive gift from our sponsor (InstaForex) when you participate (by submitting post/engage in a discussion).

In short, this forum is PARADISE!

...especially if you are new to forex trading!

However, please note that nothing is completely free! In order to get the most benefit from this forum you MUST FOLLOW THE RULES. In general we have 2 types of rules:

1. forum rules from MT5 Forex Forum (forum.mt5.com)
      2. trading rules from InstaForex (Instaforex.com)

Here's a complete list of our forum rules:

Rules for Live Trading Discussion section
      Rules for PAMM Project Listing in MT5 forum
      Rules for Indicators section

Daily contest on MT5 #1 (Black Frame Talent Contest)
      Daily contest on MT5 #2 (Euro Genius Daily Prediction Contest)
      Weekly contest on MT5 (Guess Forex Trend Weekly Contest)
      Monthly contest on MT5 #1 (Best Topic Starter Award)
      Monthly contest on MT5 #2 (Best Blogger Contest)
      Confused in starting a Blog? Don't worry we got your back covered!

Forum rules
      Bonus for posting (Rules)
      Bonus for posting (FAQ)
      MT5 Forex Forum partnership program
      Detaching Your Trading Account

Other important threads:

I'm New Here, Who To Contact If I'm Having Trouble In The Forum?
      Lost Trading Account Details And Password? What To Do?
      What To Avoid In Making A Post Or Creating A New Thread?
      Why My Posts Are Not Visible? (For New Members & Old Members)
      Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here)
      Bonus Issues (Only For Discussion)
      Got Hacked? Go Here...
      Haven't Got Your Contest Winner's PRIZE? Read This!
      Haven't Received Your BONUS For Last Month? Read Here.

As for the trading rules... you will be able to see them when you open a new trading account (you are required to read and understand all of the trading rules that they have before signing your online application form).

Following forum rules and trading rules will bring you comfort because you can avoid unnecessary mistake and you will be able to enjoy the full benefit of our forum and InstaForex.

Please keep in mind that we are here to help everyone to learn forex trading but you must also help yourself to stay inline with all of the rules.

We sincerely hope you can enjoy your stay in our forum, the best forum in the world!

Take care and see you around!
      Last edited by PhAnToMtRaDeR79; 01-28-2016 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Updating information, adding new link.

2. Forex Game
    3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

Azhar Hussain Chowdhury (05-28-2014), azmassi (05-28-2014), bidyut (05-30-2014), dzin4aans (05-29-2014), forexianz (05-29-2014), Kanta (05-29-2014), systematicfx (05-29-2014), Toxic (06-03-2014)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Drunk

Azhar Hussain Chowdhury is an unknown quantity at this point Azhar Hussain Chowdhury's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a nice post. Hope it will be helpful for the new members. This forum is very helpful for learning and getting information about FOREX.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2724.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,179 Times in 1,493 Posts

Well, it is good thread especially for newbie to this forum. I have seen many members got banned and most of them were spammers and cheaters. Either they don't read the rules or ignore the rules just because they want to get easy bonuses. Bear in mind, there are also good members here that post and follow the rules accordingly and they deserve to get paid for what they have contributed to this forum. So, to spammers and cheaters, this forum is not suitable place for you and you don't deserve to get paid at all. Thus, if you want to stay longer here, read and follow the rules okay.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to forexianz For This Useful Post:

azmassi (05-30-2014), NikitaBelle (10-02-2015), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (06-01-2014)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post

So, to spammers and cheaters, this forum is not suitable place for you and you don't deserve to get paid at all. Thus, if you want to stay longer here, read and follow the rules okay.
      mate you forgot one group of member... the "hard worker" lols don't leave 'em out or they will scream at you too

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

forexianz (06-01-2014)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

PandoraBox is an unknown quantity at this point PandoraBox's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a great thread and everyone needs to read this thread. i think many people don't even visit this thread because they don't care and they just want to get bonus for posting.
      Sometimes people get banned because they are not aware of what they did and it's because they don't understand or don't even read the rules. It's important to read every rule in new places.
      Just find one trading strategy that works for you and stick to it.

This is not my own words but an advice that many pro traders emphasize.

Banned
      I am:
      Cold

MASTER_MIND will become famous soon enough MASTER_MIND's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1217.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Absolutely right. This is summary of the start here so best of luck newcomers . This is easy looking business and interesting but as you know this business Forex trading more then more you realize that is not as such easy as it looks. Do not scared. You an beat this.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

The Ancestor is on a distinguished road The Ancestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah, I think this forum is really paradise. I heard a lot about this forum from my friend. This forum is really really popular with them. Its too bad I just joined recently and not from a long time ago.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

ibra1988 is an unknown quantity at this point ibra1988's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      58.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes I think that's what i am looking for,really this forum is beautiful and popular with them, new friends and a sweet work and Entertainment ,thank you mt5 for acceptance me in my home and my family, i hope that i was in the level and i respect the laws ,and i ask you to help me in the forex to became a real trader.

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Hi all,

The 1st post is updated with new link to a thread that will explain things to make you understand the rules better.

Have a great weekend!

14. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

gullar is an unknown quantity at this point gullar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PandoraBox View Post
      This is a great thread and everyone needs to read this thread. i think many people don't even visit this thread because they don't care and they just want to get bonus for posting.
      Sometimes people get banned because they are not aware of what they did and it's because they don't understand or don't even read the rules. It's important to read every rule in new places.
      Well, all of them are not here to learn Forex Trading and new things, they simply need money, and believe me they can't make profits even if they earn a bonus of $500. They still want to make them double not to use them to learn something new.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast