Thread: Trading based on the area of ​​supply and demand

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Bored

soluto will become famous soon enough soluto's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      954.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i also using supply and demmand for my trade and this supply demand really great line or point to start trade or to exit trade and this really great but many new trader did not want to use it they rather to use indicator that more easy to give instant signal for make open position
      Nekad Trading the best forex trading strategy

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do use supply and demand also to check the breakouts. Because if theirs a big breakout then I'm so sure their will be a lot of changes in the price range. This is the good why to know the strength of it. I'm sure if you going to combine the supply and demand to other indicators you can have better chance to see how good the trend is.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

sakib458 is an unknown quantity at this point sakib458's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yeah trading based on the area of supply and demand. the point of support other resistance in this point.
      when a area not so good we do not give trading supply. I can help my friend and mutual sharing.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

quluhuala will become famous soon enough quluhuala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1722.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the areas of supply and demand are also the areas of resistance and support as well as the fact that you must make sure you are doing the right thing or else you will surely not be taking anything from this dynamic markets so we need to be sure of what we are doing.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ahmed123asd is on a distinguished road ahmed123asd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      237.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

supply and demand is a good indicator but its just a changed name of support and resistance and we all know all technical methods based on support and resistance but we have to combine with some other to get better result like fibo and candle stick patterns

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed123asd View Post
      supply and demand is a good indicator but its just a changed name of support and resistance and we all know all technical methods based on support and resistance but we have to combine with some other to get better result like fibo and candle stick patterns
      Support and resistance level has nothing to do with supply and demand. A price can continue to go up even if theirs no demand and a price can continue going down even if theirs a demand. Surprise? Usually if we say theirs a lot of supply the price goes down and if theirs a lot of demand the price goes down. But to does who actually use supply and demand indicators. Theirs six pointers result in using this.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bulastika For This Useful Post:

shyammandal (03-15-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Asleep

razib1987 is on a distinguished road razib1987's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes bro, this is really a great way of trading I know and I had made so much profit with my supply and demand trading strategies as well. It is really a strong trading signal point. so that as a good trader we should to understand and know about supply and demand zone clearly so that we can be well earner from this market as well.
      Luck helps him who wants to help himself by his best efforts

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,024 Times in 1,283 Posts

Supply and demand strategy is like the support and resistance trading technique, but it uses different rules for entries. Usually I use indicators for both of the two strategies and I ignore the first rules and trade with mine.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660.45 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

hellow traders
      supply and demands are very helpful this is what I use in my trading sometimes when I have no clue what is going on in the market moreso I use them as target especially those lines that haven't been retouched but it is not easy too to find the correct supply and demand lines so always becareful

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes supply and demand is the same as support and resistance, these two areas are very important when it comes to trading in the forex market, and there are many traders who do not understand well enough how to trade using these levels and that is not a good thing for them.

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6