• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You A New Member? Review The Rules Here First!

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,116 Times in 7,250 Posts

Default Are You A New Member? Review The Rules Here First!

Congratulations!

By joining the best forex forum in the world you just made yourself the best choice!

In this forum you will get everything you need to run this business. Here, you have the opportunity to learn lots of stuff regarding trading, psychological aspects and industry-related news. Also, you will are invited to join our free trading contests, relaxing contests, video contests and many other periodical contests (daily contest, weekly contest, monthly contest). Other than that, you will be able to make friendship with members from the same area as you or from across the world (we have members from all across the globe). Moreover, you will also receive gift in the form of bonus account from our sponsor (InstaForex) when you participate (by submitting post/engage in a discussion).

In other word, this forum is PARADISE!

...especially for new traders!

Be mindful though that nothing is completely free! If you plan to get the most full benefit from this forum you MUST FOLLOW THE RULES. As of now, we have 2 types of rules:

1. MT5 Forex Forum (forum.mt5.com) rules
      2. InstaForex (Instaforex.com) trading rules

Here's the full list of our forum rules:

Rules for Live Trading Discussion section
      Rules for PAMM Project Listing in MT5 forum
      Rules for Indicators section

Daily contest on MT5 #1 (Black Frame Talent Contest)
      Daily contest on MT5 #2 (Euro Genius Daily Prediction Contest)
      Weekly contest on MT5 (Guess Forex Trend Weekly Contest)
      Monthly contest on MT5 #1 (Best Topic Starter Award)
      Monthly contest on MT5 #2 (Best Blogger Contest)
      Confused in starting a Blog? Don't worry we got your back covered!

Forum rules
      Bonus for posting (Rules)
      Bonus for posting (FAQ)
      MT5 Forex Forum partnership program
      Detaching Your Trading Account

Other important threads:

I'm New Here, Who To Contact If I'm Having Trouble In The Forum?
      Lost Trading Account Details And Password? What To Do?
      What To Avoid In Making A Post Or Creating A New Thread?
      Why My Posts Are Not Visible? (For New Members & Old Members)
      Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here)
      Bonus Issues (Only For Discussion)
      Got Hacked? Go Here...
      Haven't Got Your Contest Winner's PRIZE? Read This!
      Haven't Received Your BONUS For Last Month? Read Here.

However, for the trading rules... you'll see them all when you're about to open a new trading account (you are required to read and understand all of the trading rules that they have before signing your online application form).

Abiding to the rules (forum rules and trading rules) will give you extra comfort because you can avoid unnecessary mistake and you will be able to enjoy the full benefit of our forum and InstaForex.

Remember... we're here to help each and every one of you to learn forex trading but you must also help yourself to stay inline with all of the rules.

We do hope you can enjoy your long stay in our forum, the best forum in the world!

Enjoy the forum experience and see you around!
      Last edited by PhAnToMtRaDeR79; 01-28-2016 at 02:02 PM. Reason: updating information. adding new thread link.

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

akash12 (10-11-2015), azadbd (04-30-2015), dzin4aans (06-01-2014), FlyingShark (10-17-2014), loveyo (12-09-2015), moneygrows (09-21-2017), OnlyGainer (01-23-2015)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

janiasif is an unknown quantity at this point janiasif's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Congratulations!

By joining the best forex forum in the world you just made yourself the best choice!

In this forum you will get everything you need to run this business. Here, you have the opportunity to learn lots of stuff regarding trading, psychological aspects and industry-related news. Also, you will are invited to join our free trading contests, relaxing contests, video contests and many other periodical contests (daily contest, weekly contest, monthly contest). Other than that, you will be able to make friendship with members from the same area as you or from across the world (we have members from all across the globe). Moreover, you will also receive gift in the form of bonus account from our sponsor (InstaForex) when you participate (by submitting post/engage in a discussion).

Be mindful though that nothing is completely free! If you plan to get the most full benefit from this forum you MUST FOLLOW THE RULES. As of now, we have 2 types of rules:

Daily contest on MT5 #1
      Daily contest on MT5 #2
      Weekly contest on MT5
      Monthly contest on MT5 #1
      Monthly contest on MT5 #2

Forum rules
      Bonus for posting (FAQ)

Other important threads:

Got Hacked? Go Here...

However, for the trading rules... you'll see them all when you're about to open a new trading account (you are required to read and understand all of the trading rules that they have before signing your online application form).

Abiding to the rules (forum rules and trading rules) will give you extra comfort because you can avoid unnecessary mistake and you will be able to enjoy the full benefit of our forum and InstaForex.

Remember... we're here to help each and every one of you to learn forex trading but you must also help yourself to stay inline with all of the rules.

We do hope you can enjoy your long stay in our forum, the best forum in the world!

as a new trader sir i want to ask to all the trader that they should give more time as compare to the expert trader because it is very vast business and difficult too so give him time and make and increase these experience

4. Forex Game
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

rahati is on a distinguished road rahati's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think we need to follow all rules of mt5 forum .it is more important for here every member .i think if you can follow all rules here so you can avoid more problem from forex market .

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

bougboug is an unknown quantity at this point bougboug's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm new member in forex world and I'm newbie in Forex market. So, I always try to know about of forex rules & review again rules for trade
      Forex rules is necessary for forex trade. So every new treader must read the forum rules and maintain that strictly and then they must get bonus

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Asleep

razib1987 is on a distinguished road razib1987's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Congratulations!

Daily contest on MT5 #1
      Daily contest on MT5 #2
      Weekly contest on MT5

Forum rules
      Bonus for posting (FAQ)

Other important threads:

Got Hacked? Go Here...

It`s a great thread sir, and I am so glad for that you have warn me to read this thread as well. As I am a newbie so that I could not understand that what to do exactly. so now I have read all of these forum rules as well and I will trade and post according to Instaforex and this forum rules strictly inshallah. This is really great that we have got so many help from this forum. so that as a responsible member we all should to follow these rules perfectly as well.
      Luck helps him who wants to help himself by his best efforts

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2113.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am two years with Forex trade. So, all time see trade review for next time trading position to catch on Forex. Forex is very hard or critical online trading place for any trader. When a trader finding right point to trade in Forex, then shortly to become success in Forex. I think that, Mt5 forum is best choice learning place and trade related different trade pair review following by can be gainer in Forex.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

jumilah is an unknown quantity at this point jumilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      61.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I realized that I was a new trader in this business and I do still need a science that I could possibly get in this business for it to improve my ability I have a lot of practicing and mastering trading well to be able to create a profit that we could possibly get in the business it is to reproduce the experience may be one that we can do in a business

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cold

dikisapari912 is an unknown quantity at this point dikisapari912's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      305.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rabiul37 View Post
      Forex forum is most important for the every type of the treader because treader can get most important information and bonus, which can use in tread. So every new treader must read the forum rules and maintain that strictly and then they must get bonus and no need to invest extra.
      actively in the forum can provide a good benefit for us, we can add insight and gain knowledge of the trade in addition we will get a bonus that will be in use for trade, indeed as a user of this forum we have to obey the rules that already exist

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

iphone5s is an unknown quantity at this point iphone5s's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Congratulations!

Daily contest on MT5 #1
      Daily contest on MT5 #2
      Weekly contest on MT5

Forum rules
      Bonus for posting (FAQ)

Other important threads:

Got Hacked? Go Here...

yes dear i am new member in this forum and i have read this thread this is very important for us because all of rules of this forum is mentioned for posting and i am happy because it is also mention contest which is give us more dollar without posing.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

inshashahzadhaditeam100 is an unknown quantity at this point inshashahzadhaditeam100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trading is good job Yes I'm insha in Forex market i all the time follow forex rules in forex trade . i think its a good chance of life sucess all people join in this job my advise its cool and batter the forex rules froex trade in forex market.I know about of forex rules & review again rules for trade because all the trader learn and read forex .

13. <a href=""> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is very important to review the rule of a forum before making post in that forum, so that we won't go against the rules, if we don't review the rules before posting we are likely to go against the rules of the forum.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast