photo
Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Results 31 to 40 of 62

    Thread: Spamming and Bonus Hunting

    1. #31
      Banned
      I am:
      Devilish
       
      Filipe will become famous soon enough Filipe's Avatar
      Posts
      480
      Accumulated bonus
      73.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      128
      Thanked 75 Times in 47 Posts

      Lightbulb

      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      Firstly, BH-Eurofighter is a fine poster. I know him well so I think you can't at least call him a bonus hunter. As far as your calling him as smart spammer is concerned, let me post a bit in detail :

      BH-Eurofighter:

      I have been checking his posts for quite some time now because I find him as one of the most knowledgeable traders, although his english is not that good. There are other users too with even worst english but we allow them if they have good intentions for the forum so the case of BH-Eurofighter in that sense is almost un comparable to those who have a bad english.

      Its his style of using a few words in one line and use a new line for that. At least we are not that strict in that sense too because there are many other users who do that. It doesn't matters until and unless the posts are fine and are relevant to the topic. Even few users only center option to make all of their posts so deleting a post or banning a user on such a criteria isn't sensible. The best we can do is to ask them to use a complete line full of words but it isn't a big issue at all.

      As per your request, right now I checked his latest posts and I want to quote them too.

      1: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...340#post265340

      This is a fine post and is relevant to the topic.

      Next 3 of his posts are in contest guessing thread so they don't need to be checked.

      2: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...090#post265090

      This is his reply to a user in his thread and from its size, you can't call it as bonus hunting neither you can call it spam post because its relevant to his pamm account and his trading system.

      3: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...765#post264765

      This was his reply to nikitabelle who was wishing her good luck. In the context of the thread its just fine and we are not that strict to delete such kinds of posts. Even in my pamm thread, you will see such replies because its a friendly atmosphere in the forum and its not just a 2 word thanking post.

      4: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...722#post264722

      This is the first post of his newly created pamm account so you can't call it a spam as its introducing his pamm account.

      5: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...713#post264713

      This is the post in pamm ranking thread to show the users in that thread his pamm account link so he can also be listed in those best pamm account ranking list and I guess its fine.

      These were his latest posts which I quoted. He might have a few bad posts too and when I find such posts, I delete his one's too so nothing is going unfair and he isn't getting any benefit.


      Well I know that you'll only quote the good ones so I'd like to post bellow a post where he promoted a post of his contest thread(Which placed second in "time to get the Crop"):

      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post249643

      I know its too late to report it because contest is already finished but it serves to demonstrate how a Super Toxic its not enough to ensure the "fair play" of such contests

      Bellow it's the second example where he was spamming other forum threads with the link of his PAMM account:

      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post236596

      The thread discussion should be devoted to descriptions abouts ways to reach 1 million in ** with examples but never with spamming links of user's PAMM accounts

      Now please take a look of this thread example about his own thread where he was making double posts by posting 1 minute after his previous post:

      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...028#post238028

      And bellow the 4th example Where he's spamming again his PAMM project now without link but with a useless post:

      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...277#post232277

      Its funny that admins are allowing such big widget in his signature and deleted my big image several weeks ago because was considered too large. Well It should be written in forum rules the maximum size allowed in signatures but I didn't find the max allowed yet

      There might be many other examples of his violations but its you who must find it all as you're being paid for that


      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      You can't expect 100% perfect, knowledgeable and informative posts with proper english from any user. Even sometimes, I make grammatical mistakes, make thanking posts to motivate pamm traders where it is necessary e.t.c so you can't call it spamming.
      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      He is a user with good intentions towards the forum and have posted some informative strategies too.
      I'm sure that this is not the place to show your english skills but a minimum of efforts must be required to allow a good understanding for visitors who want to read good and relevant information regarding the specific subjects about forex but with some short and senseless posts it wont attract good and quality posts but only good for hunters and spammers who see this forum as a heaven to catch posting bonus easily to start trading for free...

      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      In late August(27th August), I was the one to warn him not to make back to back posts(Check it in his visitor messages here!) and he apologized for that and told me that he didn't knew that it wasn't allowed so I simply said thanks for accepting my warning and working on it. I found out that he is a good member and wasn't doing it intentionally.

      There are many other users(almost 30 or so) to whom I gave such warnings, few of them responded and few didn't. He was the one who replied mentioning the reason why he did it which shows his sincerity to the forum.


      Many other users who even post average or even below average posts, I am quite lenient to them and that's my nature, I just advice them rather than banning them directly but if a guy is doing such unacceptable things intentionally, I go ahead and ban him.

      Lovemoon2011

      She is an old member and created many many threads so it looks bad to ban her. You can check her profile, many many of her spam posts were deleted and she got warnings from moderators too just like what happens with other users. Even she was banned 2 weeks back for 1 week for violating some rule. She just came back now after completing her ban period. So I guess it has been fair with her too as she also got banned for doing it so.

      Thugalive

      I haven't checked him yet. I have talked to him through pms quite a few times but didn't had time to check his posts and if I found him doing the same, he will face the same circumstances too!

      Other users which you mentioned were

      1: mrmoha(whose posts I just checked yesterday and I kept him for today. I had plans to ban him today for 1 month and delete his 300+ posts which he spammed in live trading discussion section but stopped by to reply you filipe. I didn't ban him yesterday because I wasn't left with much time yesterday as I deleted 400 posts of two users in Live trading discussion section and banned them both for 1 month. If you don't believe it, then check users love_** and mohalia which I banned last night. mrmoha is the next prey. )

      2: ahyaforex, I haven't seen his posts and when I will get time, I will surely check him too and same action will be taken against him too.

      3: Chidi, I guess he got banned once by some other mod and even received a few warnings if I am not wrong. If he continues doing it so, I will delete his posts too and might ban him as well after checking his posts next time I find him doing it so.

      If you still think something unfair is being going on, point it out and I will clarify you! I can tell you clearly that nothing unfair is going on from my part nor from any of the mods. We are treating people equally. Sometimes, the degree of action taking might be a bit different according to the situation as pointed out by Tarek few posts back.

      Even some great friends of mine got banned for doing it so. Yesterday, shahfans was banned by one of our mods and he is a good friend so I never said that he shall be unbanned. There are many examples like that.
      Its great to know that you are working on it. Obviously only 1 super mod cant handle alone everything here. There are 5 mods to help you but only 2 or 3 are really active and 2 are not really very active which is really a pity

      Thanks  

    2. #32
      Banned
      I am:
      Devilish
       
      Filipe will become famous soon enough Filipe's Avatar
      Posts
      480
      Accumulated bonus
      73.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      128
      Thanked 75 Times in 47 Posts

      Lightbulb

      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      Well you don't even know the reason why FRESH was banned! He was never banned for bonus hunting, spamming e.t.c. He did the worst thing which a senior member could ever do i.e by sending pm's to other members of the forum promoting another competitive forum of another broker. Even if you don't trust us, you can ask him directly. We had screen shots as proofs so he can't lie.You think his penalty should be reduced? Such users doesn't deserve to stay on the forum and the action taken against him was absolutely perfect! Same action was taken with almost 100's of users who did the same thing. They all got a permanent ban!

      So there is no point in comparing spammers posts with posts of user
      FRESH because Fresh wasn't a bonus hunter nor a spammer. He was a promoter of another competitive forum sponsored by another broker!

      I think this detailed post clarifies your negative thoughts about Forum Staff that moderation isn't being done fairly!
      I never thought that promoting another competitor forum or broker was considered the worst violation in this forum! I'm really surprised about that!
      I thought that any violation has the same degree of severity so for any violation users would have a second chance to stay again in this forum. So that's why I thought that was unfair to not give 2nd chance to David and Fresh but its now explained because such violation has a higher degree of severity which I don't agree but I should respect because its part of administration rules

      Quote Originally Posted by BH-Eurofighter View Post
      Thanx Toxic. You are very kind like always.
      But Filipe have right in one part (regardles he have other personal problems).
      Problem is that I havent interlocutors and it seems like to writing
      posts to myself This forum is really great but I have nothing more to write.
      Im not person who will wite a lot when he want just to thank to someone. Because I
      must to write a lot I dont need bonusses but its OK if bonus is prize in some contest.

      So I decide. I will write from now only in my PAMM project threades and on contests.
      If it is possible. You have to understand that I have a lot of work to do and if it is possible
      it would be ideal to me.
      Can you be specific about my other problems?? If you can't its better to shut up your mouth instead of posting rumours and useless comments about me which don't bring any relevance to this discussion. I know that you're a fighter but I don't want to start a fight with you now because MT5 Warzone section was not created yet!!

      Thanks  

    3. The following 2 users say Thank You to Filipe for this useful post.

      Hoang Long (10-09-2011), mjomha (10-09-2011)

    4. #33
      I am:
      Fine
       
      PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Posts
      17,491
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      42,908
      Thanked 36,128 Times in 8,480 Posts

      Default

      I don't have to post very long here because I think Toxic and Tarek already mentioned most of what I wanted to say...

      I am so tempted to reveal what's going on behind the scene but I guess it's not appropriate to do that.

      You can be sure that we are doing superb moderation with the best of our abilities. We know what is classified as spam, flooding, bonus hunting and other types of violations and we know how to deal with them properly. We check, we give warning and then if a member still don't comply with the rules we enforce stricter measure. And we deal on a case-per-case basis. We might not deal with them according to what other forum administration and staff do but you can be sure our actions against forum rules violators are strict. However, in every paid per post forum there are always spammer and bonus hunter. If you happen to know one paid per post forum that have zero spammer at all you can tell us here. There is no perfection in one forum. For a forum to be perfect the people that manage the forum should also be angels and angels don't dwell with human so the forum should only open to angels and not opened on the internet. What I just describe is metaphoric but I think you get the idea.

      You all should listen to your mouth when you say "we can't have a no loss trading record but we can reduce the amount of loss". And we all have different ways on how to reduce the loss. The same goes to this forum. It is impossible to eliminate spammers and bonus hunter at once. We try to deal with spammers and bonus hunting using our own unique strategies. However, you can be sure that we will deal with them properly when we find them. Sometimes there are members who reported violations to mods or admin. Like recently I got a report from silenteyes about spammers in Live Trading Discussion. I take his report seriously and checked them out and I also put his report on the Mods section so every mod and also admin can see it. There were times when we found more than 2,000 spam posts (5 or 6 members with more than 300 posts each) and we delete them and then ban them permanently. But I guess MT5 members don't know about this because it happens at the back stage of this great forum.

      The solution to stop spamming and bonus hunting is only 1 and that is "trade profitably". Some members posts claims about his high earning but i know it's bullshit because i see that he has been constantly posting hundreds of posts every month since that post. Ridiculous, right? You bet! If our members can really trade profitably the number of spam will reduce significantly because a successful member of MT5 will reveal a little of his secret and then other successful member will contribute their secret a little and then all of a sudden there are plenty of useful tactics that new members can learn from. This is the true spirit of MT5.

      It's true that there are areas that we can still improve in this forum but we also must act as a community. MT5 members should know that we appreciate those who report violation. A great forum have this kind of loyal members and I'm pleased to know that we have several members like this.

      I understand that some of you might have different opinions on how we should do things so it's OK to put them up on this thread. We read them and take them into consideration but just don't expect us to do everything exactly the same. We have our own management style and just as we respect your styles you should also respect our style. Fair enough, right?
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 10-09-2011 at 05:38 AM.

      Thanks  

    5. The following 7 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

      BH-Eurofighter (10-09-2011), fahids (10-09-2011), Hoang Long (10-09-2011), MT5 Administrator (10-10-2011), Passionate Pisces (10-09-2011), silenteyes (10-09-2011), Toxic (10-09-2011)

    6. #34
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      pipmistress has a spectacular aura about pipmistress has a spectacular aura about pipmistress has a spectacular aura about pipmistress's Avatar
      Posts
      591
      Accumulated bonus
      88.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      34
      Thanked 201 Times in 71 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by zeling89 View Post
      isn't it good that there are people who are willing to straighten things out that is not right? so it's healthy to have a good discussion regarding controversial issues that people might abuse. i have to admit, the bonus for post is very attractive and it motivates me to be active in this forum, but i try my very best not to give 1-2lines reply and replies that actually are helpful to others.
      I want to say sorry if I have offended anybody, that is not my intention. I must admit that those sentence from unbreakable really made me laugh for 15minutes, I laugh because he was very perceptive and he made a joke out of it.

      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      With regards to spamming, it will be really very difficult for the moderators to stop it because we are talking of money here, 0.2$ per post can be a big money when accumulated, that was the thinking of newbie traders who doesn't have enough money for trading. At first they are focus on 0.2$ that's why they keep on posting and spamming all day and night hoping for some money to take for trading. But believe me, sooner or later they will stop, because they will realize that they will learn more if they focus on trading rather than senseless posting.

      It's true that 0.2$ per post was much easier to get when you are just starting to trade, but only a fool will continue that for a lifetime.

      A spammer will spoil his finger typing and typing on his keyboard, but a promising trader will do the opposite.
      Donít give a man a fish. Teach him how to fish
      Click Here to Learn More About Forex Trading Strategies

      Thanks  

    7. The following 6 users say Thank You to pipmistress for this useful post.

      baba0 (09-06-2013), fahids (10-09-2011), Hoang Long (10-09-2011), Passionate Pisces (10-09-2011), PhantomTrader79 (10-09-2011), Toxic (10-09-2011)

    8. #35
      User
      I am:
      Asleep
       
      Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Posts
      13,249
      Accumulated bonus
      1,393.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      28,741
      Thanked 25,434 Times in 5,581 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Filipe View Post
      That's really interesting. I do renember about a thread with SOME banned users(Not all of them) somewhere in the "Forum Support & Announcements" section but suddenly the sticky thread disappeared from the top so I couldn't find it anymore.
      I would like to know how you can recognize the views of new forum members about such thread?? I don't think most of them were scared neither old members would have a bad impression about it. I've noticed that some new users were more sensible with new announcements about banned members and did post something regarding it but that were only some "individual cases" and didn't represent the most mt5 members who are active here and do care about the forum.
      The thread was disappeared by the admin himself. It was his view that it looks bad and puts a bad impression on new users and I back his decision because it was a correct one. You know majority of new users who were joining the forum, they were sending pm's to me and other mods(most of them to me) that kindly, don't ban us for anything we do, just warn us and we will improve and situation was getting more and more scary day by day. Even a few users pm the admin. That's why those steps were taken. If you have problem with that, go ahead and give your suggestion to the admin, if he considers it as a good suggestion, I don't have any problem with that.
      Quote Originally Posted by Filipe View Post
      Well making that list public or not it's all up to you(Forum staff)!
      I just gave my suggestions and nothing more and the decisions are always in your hands
      Not up to me but up to us(mostly on admin) and if he leaves the decision upon me, then you can call it up to me. He will decide what is better for the forum and if he agrees to your suggestion, I will be more than happy to start that thread again and ask every mod to update it every time a user is banned.

      Quote Originally Posted by Filipe View Post
      Well If you check my previous post you'll find that I was replying with quote to MT5 admin as he asked me to be more specific about the members who I think are getting more chances/privileges than others...
      I am the next authorized person in Admin's absence because its Sunday and we all know that he is not available from Saturday's evening to Monday's morning so I had no other option but to reply!

      Quote Originally Posted by Filipe View Post
      For me only the MT5 version regarding David's bann is private and confidential. I've chatted with David in FB few days after he got banned here and he told me his version. So I only heard "his version" about that case so it wont be too much different from yours but obviously you might think such infraction was much more serious than he thought... But even being so serious I still think he should have got a 2nd chance!!
      You are absolutely wrong on this. I can't disclose it because if it was to be disclosed, admin would have done it long time back. Since he haven't disclosed it, so I can't disclose it publicly. You heard only his version but you can't judge it only after hearing him.

      Firstly, I was not the one to ban him, it was the admin who did that. He didn't had a second chance because if I tell you what he did, you will yourself realize that the Admin's decision was right. He did more than promoting some other broker.

      Can you name one forum sponsored by a Forex Broker which allows its own moderator to work for another competitive broker and promote it in their forum and that too by improper ways? You still think he deserved a second chance?

      Quote Originally Posted by Filipe View Post
      Well I feel sorry if you didn't interpret it correctly. What I was trying to say regarding the thread about "people we miss them" is that 2 out of 4 members(Fresh and David) are currently banned for violating forum rules only once and some members still active and already violated forum rules twice and more. The difference is that you decided to consider some specific violations(like promoting other brokers and/or competitor forums) with a higher level that deserves an immediate and permanent bann without a second chance!
      I didn't try to say that the fact of some users become inactive it's forum administration fault! It happens not only in the forum I am a mod but in any other forum! And it's better to avoid comparing forums because each forum is unique and has a genuine identity!
      What kind of a super moderator are you? You think every rule violation has the same penalty?

      Different rule violations have different punishments. You can't allow and just warn a user who has made 1400 copied posts in a day or two just to increase up his bonus, what we do is that we delete all of his posts so gets nothing for it and ban him directly without warning for at least a month.

      On the other hand if a user is posting useless comments and is spamming and bonus hunting, we have to warn him if he has made less posts and then ban him if he continues. Similarly, if a user has been a copy paster of other member posts, we have to directly ban him if he is doing it for a long long time.

      So how can you compare all those rule violation and give the same penalty for different rule breaking?

      You are right that we consider different rule violations at different levels. But any one who does the same rule violation, is treated in the same manner.

      The users who get a temporary ban (users who got a second chance in your eye) are the kind of users who were either spammers, in a few cases copy pasters and useless and senseless posters.

      Thanks  

    9. The following 6 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

      BH-Eurofighter (10-09-2011), forexianz (06-10-2013), ganeshjain (10-09-2011), Hoang Long (10-09-2011), Passionate Pisces (10-09-2011), soaib (10-16-2014)

    10. #36
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter's Avatar
      Posts
      1,342
      Accumulated bonus
      203.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      694
      Thanked 741 Times in 371 Posts

      Default

      hmm. My opinion is that some "moderators" from other forums (like Filipe)
      wants to destroy mt5 forum. Iam sure of that!
      Im owner of BIG european forum (but not forex) and have experience with.

      Thanks  

    11. The following 4 users say Thank You to BH-Eurofighter for this useful post.

      ganeshjain (10-09-2011), Passionate Pisces (10-09-2011), PhantomTrader79 (10-09-2011), Toxic (10-09-2011)

    12. #37
      User
      I am:
      Asleep
       
      Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Posts
      13,249
      Accumulated bonus
      1,393.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      28,741
      Thanked 25,434 Times in 5,581 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Filipe View Post
      Well I know that you'll only quote the good ones
      Whenever I reply on your post reading your request, you have problems with that too. Can't you read properly? Just read your post which I replied. If not read it again below:

      First 3 links above were only available temporaly. The links were redirecting to latests post made by BH-Eurofighter, lovemoon2011 and thugalive, respectively! (But there are many other smart spammers who still alive like mrmoha, ahyaforex, chidi, etc...)!
      You pointed out their latest posts as smart spamming. At the time I made you that reply, I quoted the latest 8 posts out of which 3 were in contest section and 5 in other sections which I quoted and they were absolutely fine. If you still don't believe, check the time I made my reply to you and then go to his profile and check his posts which I quoted and see yourself that did I quoted only the good ones or the latest ones as per your request. Every one can check it. You are just uselessly accusing on that.

      Quote Originally Posted by Filipe View Post
      so I'd like to post bellow a post where he promoted a post of his contest thread(Which placed second in "time to get the Crop"):

      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post249643

      I know its too late to report it because contest is already finished but it serves to demonstrate how a Super Toxic its not enough to ensure the "fair play" of such contests
      Why you didn't reported it during the contest period. You know it very well that none of the mod's check each and every post made by a user in every section. And by the way one can't ban any user for just a few posts like that. At least I don't do it to any one as I am quite lenient and every one knows that. And by the way check carefully, the redirecting link he posted in his post is not to the thread itself as you are well aware of difference between link of a thread and of a post. It redirects to the post in which he explained his system to Bigearners. Might be he is not promoting his contest thread and is giving the link to his system which he considers as a Magic pill.

      Quote Originally Posted by Filipe View Post
      Bellow it's the second example where he was spamming other forum threads with the link of his PAMM account:

      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post236596

      The thread discussion should be devoted to descriptions abouts ways to reach 1 million in ** with examples but never with spamming links of user's PAMM accounts
      Can you please bother to go to the first page of that thread and see what the thread starter have asked, have any one traded with 1 million usd? Check his first reply which was a perfect one. Check his second reply, its a fine one too(better than an average post). Then user shahzad quotes his second post and gives his view regarding the discussion which is as follows:

      You are right and the point is valid but the problem is most of the members are beginners and some of them have not traded in real account so far. The members who have traded in real accounts know the fact the desire of Millions is not more than imagination in forex.
      Then was the reply made by BH-Eurofighter which you quoted. I know it has a link to his pamm page but to change the thoughts of Shahzad, you can see that he also wrote this:

      It will change your outlook on life with the time.
      In few years you will think totaly opposite than now.
      What I can understand is that shahzad was calling it as an imagination in forex but by giving his account link, Bh-Eurofighter told him to monitor it and said that in a few years, his thoughts will change with the growth of that account. So at least I don't consider it spam if you read the thread from the beginning and what the discussion was going on!

      Quote Originally Posted by Filipe View Post
      Now please take a look of this thread example about his own thread where he was making double posts by posting 1 minute after his previous post:

      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...028#post238028
      He did that on or before 27th of August 2011 when I warned him for that. You can check my visitor message in his user profile. So you can't assume me taking action against him for back to back posting before that date. He has no back to back posts after that 27th of August in that thread!

      Even after that date, if he has consecutive back to back posts, I have to only merge them and have to warn him atleast once again because whenever there is a consecutive back to back poster, its my policy to warn him at least twice before taking any serious action against him. I hardly ban any user for only back to back posting in a short time and only those who are banned for that reason were warned at least 2 or 3 times because its not a very big rule violation. If a user carry's on doing that even after getting warned 3 or 4 times, then he gets a ban and that too hardly for a week. He was just warned once.

      I will merge his posts which he made back to back after you check my reply so you don't think that I took action right after your post. They will be merged together.

      Quote Originally Posted by Filipe View Post
      And bellow the 4th example Where he's spamming again his PAMM project now without link but with a useless post:

      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...277#post232277
      If you read it few posts back where he said he won't loose any thing on Forex, nikitabelle replied her stating that she likes her courage and spirit. She was wishing him best of luck at the end of her post and he made a reply on that. Following was his reply:

      Thanks darling.
      We will see
      We will see.
      Yust follow my PAMM and you will see

      p.s. Wishing You all the best - also.
      For me its a below average post and it was like showing nikita that he is not feared of loosing. She can follow her if she wants. But its not the kind of post at which I ban users! None of the moderators ban a user for such a post. The maximum we do is to delete such a post without even warning and I have done it after reading your reply and checking it. Before it I was unaware of that post so I didn't delete it earlier.

      Quote Originally Posted by Filipe View Post
      Its funny that admins are allowing such big widget in his signature and deleted my big image several weeks ago because was considered too large. Well It should be written in forum rules the maximum size allowed in signatures but I didn't find the max allowed yet
      Who removed your widget of the same size? At least I didn't do it. I never removed anyone's such a widget of account monitoring. I asked users who kept extra large fonts in their signatures to reduce them as they looked weird but I never warned any one for keeping such a widget, that's why you can't blame me for that. You can go ask the admin for that if he removed your similar widget.

      Quote Originally Posted by Filipe View Post
      There might be many other examples of his violations but its you who must find it all as you're being paid for that
      We get paid for what we do and we are putting our best effort to do it. At least I am satisfied with my work and other moderator's work except one mod. We are doing our best and we are getting paid for that.

      We are being paid for what is our duty but not to proof ourselves in front of a guy like you that we are fulfilling our duties properly.
      At least you are not paying us for that. So you can't directly blame us by using that point. Next time I won't accept such words from you. You have nothing to do with what we get paid.

      If you think any of the moderator is not doing his job properly, then go ahead and inform the admin.


      Quote Originally Posted by Filipe View Post
      I'm sure that this is not the place to show your english skills but a minimum of efforts must be required to allow a good understanding for visitors who want to read good and relevant information regarding the specific subjects about forex but with some short and senseless posts it wont attract good and quality posts but only good for hunters and spammers who see this forum as a heaven to catch posting bonus easily to start trading for free...
      This is not a heaven for spammers. Those who find it heaven even loose their monthly earnings in a day when they are caught.

      Quote Originally Posted by Filipe View Post
      Its great to know that you are working on it. Obviously only 1 super mod cant handle alone everything here. There are 5 mods to help you but only 2 or 3 are really active and 2 are not really very active which is really a pity
      Well I also feel sad for 1 inactive moderator. You can talk to admin on this if you want.

      Thanks  

    13. The following 4 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

      BH-Eurofighter (10-09-2011), ganeshjain (10-09-2011), Hoang Long (10-09-2011), Passionate Pisces (10-09-2011)

    14. #38
      User
      I am:
      Asleep
       
      Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Posts
      13,249
      Accumulated bonus
      1,393.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      28,741
      Thanked 25,434 Times in 5,581 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Filipe View Post
      I never thought that promoting another competitor forum or broker was considered the worst violation in this forum! I'm really surprised about that!
      I thought that any violation has the same degree of severity so for any violation users would have a second chance to stay again in this forum. So that's why I thought that was unfair to not give 2nd chance to David and Fresh but its now explained because such violation has a higher degree of severity which I don't agree but I should respect because its part of administration rules
      You were wrong with your thoughts. No need to be surprised. Every violation doesn't gives a second chance. Few offer them. If you want the admin to change the rules, you are welcomed to give him your suggestions through a private message sent to him directly. At least I can't do it for you!

      Thanks  

    15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

      BH-Eurofighter (10-09-2011), forexianz (11-19-2013), Hoang Long (10-09-2011)

    16. #39
      Banned
      I am:
      Devilish
       
      Filipe will become famous soon enough Filipe's Avatar
      Posts
      480
      Accumulated bonus
      73.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      128
      Thanked 75 Times in 47 Posts

      Exclamation

      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      The thread was disappeared by the admin himself. It was his view that it looks bad and puts a bad impression on new users and I back his decision because it was a correct one. You know majority of new users who were joining the forum, they were sending pm's to me and other mods(most of them to me) that kindly, don't ban us for anything we do, just warn us and we will improve and situation was getting more and more scary day by day. Even a few users pm the admin. That's why those steps were taken. If you have problem with that, go ahead and give your suggestion to the admin, if he considers it as a good suggestion, I don't have any problem with that.
      It's a normal situation but how can you ensure that was an effect of having such open thread?? What is the correlation between PM's and the thread of banned members list?? Why it's not just an effect of other thread like "Reasons for getting a ban in MT5 Forum" or some other thread in that section??? Or maybe you gave a scared name in the thread title or something was not written properly and users felt scared after reading it.(If you or some other forum staff wrote like the way they are making replies here the reason it's more than explained )

      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      Not up to me but up to us(mostly on admin) and if he leaves the decision upon me, then you can call it up to me. He will decide what is better for the forum and if he agrees to your suggestion, I will be more than happy to start that thread again and ask every mod to update it every time a user is banned.
      I said it's up to you(Forum staff) It was clear that I wanted to name you and all forum staff of this forum as "you" can also be referred to a group/team of mods/admins!!


      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      I am the next authorized person in Admin's absence because its Sunday and we all know that he is not available from Saturday's evening to Monday's morning so I had no other option but to reply!
      For me there's no problem as I'm never in a hurry to get replies here so there's no problem for me to wait even 1 month to get a reply from MT5 Admin!

      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      You are absolutely wrong on this. I can't disclose it because if it was to be disclosed, admin would have done it long time back. Since he haven't disclosed it, so I can't disclose it publicly. You heard only his version but you can't judge it only after hearing him.

      Firstly, I was not the one to ban him, it was the admin who did that. He didn't had a second chance because if I tell you what he did, you will yourself realize that the Admin's decision was right. He did more than promoting some other broker.
      Well If this forum has democratic ideals I beleive that most people of this forum would agree that he should have deserved a 2nd chance but the staff here usually ignore member's opinion about it and even ignored deleted threads where users asked why he was banned(One of those threads was open by me but there were some other thread opened by other members).
      AS I said above his version is not enough but he had nothing to hide about it and told me without hiding anything! I wonder why Admin want to hide it?? Because he's scared about the possibility of not getting many supporters for his version of the facts??
      I'm sure that he felt hurt and Tarek also felt hurt about his bann as he was more sensible than you and cared about his friend's mistakes. We even thought about leaving MT5 at that time but we didn't...
      Admin is ALWAYS right! No doubt about that! It's his own choice to run this forum in a democratic way or not...

      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      Can you name one forum sponsored by a Forex Broker which allows its own moderator to work for another competitive broker and promote it in their forum and that too by improper ways? You still think he deserved a second chance?
      You know well the forum where I'm a mod And I can tell that some ex-mods already promoted other competitor forums but the only punishment admin gave was their relegation to normal members and nothing more! The only infraction which is considered too much severe and don't deserve any 2nd chance is given to real scammers who are not welcomed in any forum!
      Promoting other competitor broker and/or forum it's not a crime and if its done only once for me it's not too severe and 2nd chance should be given to those infractors but it's just my view regarding that kind of infraction.

      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      What kind of a super moderator are you? You think every rule violation has the same penalty?
      Excepting frauds or any other crime all other infractions should have a temporaly bann! Even if someone insult me I will forgive him once or twice but if he repeates the mistake then I wont give any more chances.
      Giving a second chance doesn't mean that every violation will have the same penalty because the duration of the temporaly bann can be different according to the different levels of infractions.

      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post

      So how can you compare all those rule violation and give the same penalty for different rule breaking?

      You are right that we consider different rule violations at different levels. But any one who does the same rule violation, is treated in the same manner.

      The users who get a temporary ban (users who got a second chance in your eye) are the kind of users who were either spammers, in a few cases copy pasters and useless and senseless posters.
      I didn't tell about using the same penalty for different levels of infractions. I told you about giving 2nd chance to almost all types of infractions excepting crimes....

      Thanks  

    17. lamborghini
    18. #40
      Banned
      I am:
      Devilish
       
      Filipe will become famous soon enough Filipe's Avatar
      Posts
      480
      Accumulated bonus
      73.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      128
      Thanked 75 Times in 47 Posts

      Exclamation

      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      Whenever I reply on your post reading your request, you have problems with that too. Can't you read properly? Just read your post which I replied. If not read it again below:


      You pointed out their latest posts as smart spamming. At the time I made you that reply, I quoted the latest 8 posts out of which 3 were in contest section and 5 in other sections which I quoted and they were absolutely fine. If you still don't believe, check the time I made my reply to you and then go to his profile and check his posts which I quoted and see yourself that did I quoted only the good ones or the latest ones as per your request. Every one can check it. You are just uselessly accusing on that.
      I meant the latests posts at that time but you know well how vague it is. A post made about less than 2-3 months is not too much old to be reported considering that some users only come here once in 3-6 months...
      And If it wasn't too difficult for to understand the understand implicit words of my posts you would realized that I was referring to latest spam posts and not the good ones... What would be the sense of reporting a normal post??

      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      Why you didn't reported it during the contest period. You know it very well that none of the mod's check each and every post made by a user in every section. And by the way one can't ban any user for just a few posts like that. At least I don't do it to any one as I am quite lenient and every one knows that. And by the way check carefully, the redirecting link he posted in his post is not to the thread itself as you are well aware of difference between link of a thread and of a post. It redirects to the post in which he explained his system to Bigearners. Might be he is not promoting his contest thread and is giving the link to his system which he considers as a Magic pill.
      It doesn't matter if it's the post link or the thread link. The link redirected to a post made in the "Crop's contest" and attracted more visitors to his thread who were considered as potencial voters so if you found it at time he would have been disqualified. But It wasn't my responsability to report that post at time but MOD's responsability so don't blame me because I didn't do your work at time...


      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      Can you please bother to go to the first page of that thread and see what the thread starter have asked, have any one traded with 1 million usd? Check his first reply which was a perfect one. Check his second reply, its a fine one too(better than an average post). Then user shahzad quotes his second post and gives his view regarding the discussion which is as follows:
      First of all his PAMM account have an average balance/equity of not more than 10k so it's NOT an example of trading with a million! can you see the difference or not??? And even if he account has a million it should never serve to explain someone about how to trade with a million because no trades are being showed neithe no TA or FA are being done in that post! For me It's just a simple useless posts but it's a subjective view...



      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      Then was the reply made by BH-Eurofighter which you quoted. I know it has a link to his pamm page but to change the thoughts of Shahzad, you can see that he also wrote this:



      What I can understand is that shahzad was calling it as an imagination in forex but by giving his account link, Bh-Eurofighter told him to monitor it and said that in a few years, his thoughts will change with the growth of that account. So at least I don't consider it spam if you read the thread from the beginning and what the discussion was going on!



      He did that on or before 27th of August 2011 when I warned him for that. You can check my visitor message in his user profile. So you can't assume me taking action against him for back to back posting before that date. He has no back to back posts after that 27th of August in that thread!

      Even after that date, if he has consecutive back to back posts, I have to only merge them and have to warn him atleast once again because whenever there is a consecutive back to back poster, its my policy to warn him at least twice before taking any serious action against him. I hardly ban any user for only back to back posting in a short time and only those who are banned for that reason were warned at least 2 or 3 times because its not a very big rule violation. If a user carry's on doing that even after getting warned 3 or 4 times, then he gets a ban and that too hardly for a week. He was just warned once.

      I will merge his posts which he made back to back after you check my reply so you don't think that I took action right after your post. They will be merged together.



      If you read it few posts back where he said he won't loose any thing on Forex, nikitabelle replied her stating that she likes her courage and spirit. She was wishing him best of luck at the end of her post and he made a reply on that. Following was his reply:



      For me its a below average post and it was like showing nikita that he is not feared of loosing. She can follow her if she wants. But its not the kind of post at which I ban users! None of the moderators ban a user for such a post. The maximum we do is to delete such a post without even warning and I have done it after reading your reply and checking it. Before it I was unaware of that post so I didn't delete it earlier.
      It's not a kind of post to be deleted?? Ask yourself if that posts deserve a reward ratio of $0.2! That post looks fine but not fine for a "PAID SECTION"

      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      Who removed your widget of the same size? At least I didn't do it. I never removed anyone's such a widget of account monitoring. I asked users who kept extra large fonts in their signatures to reduce them as they looked weird but I never warned any one for keeping such a widget, that's why you can't blame me for that. You can go ask the admin for that if he removed your similar widget.
      I said my "big image" A widget is like an image too with different size so its comparable with other non widgets images! Maybe my image was bigger than that widget but I found that widget too big and is making his posts size bigger in every reply he makes. So that's why I think it's better to set a maximum size allowed for images placed in users signatures like we have the maximum number of lines allowed in signatures as 4 but Tarek and Toxic have curently 5 lines



      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      We get paid for what we do and we are putting our best effort to do it. At least I am satisfied with my work and other moderator's work except one mod. We are doing our best and we are getting paid for that.

      We are being paid for what is our duty but not to proof ourselves in front of a guy like you that we are fulfilling our duties properly.
      At least you are not paying us for that. So you can't directly blame us by using that point. Next time I won't accept such words from you. You have nothing to do with what we get paid.

      If you think any of the moderator is not doing his job properly, then go ahead and inform the admin.




      This is not a heaven for spammers. Those who find it heaven even loose their monthly earnings in a day when they are caught.



      Well I also feel sad for 1 inactive moderator. You can talk to admin on this if you want.
      As I know its I** who are sponsoring you and they want to provide that service to satisfy them and also their members! Ask I** if they would be happy if your work is not satisfactory for its clients!!
      No business can survive without the support of their members so it's better if you don't ignore member's opinions about your work in providing a better environment for this forum.

      Thanks  

    19. The Following User Says Thank You to Filipe For This Useful Post:

      Hoang Long (10-09-2011)

    Closed Thread
    Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts