• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8

Thread: Which do you advise me, investment or personal trading?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2466.52 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

well it really depends on if you are good at trading or not, if you are good at trading then it is better that you trade by yourself but if you are not that aware about trading then i think you should just invest your money which would be a much better option for you and can give you the satisfied profits.

2. Forex Game
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      796.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

After the experience I had with a pamm manager I never liked investing with pamm anymore, and I won't advise anyone to do it except you know the people one on one, I would advise you to learn and practice on your own go through the risk yourself and you will be amazed at how good you would be at the end.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ese has a spectacular aura about Ese has a spectacular aura about Ese has a spectacular aura about Ese's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      476.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Whether of not you want to be an investor or a trader, depends on some factors. One more these factors is this : Can you handle taking risks and can you handle having four to seven losses in a role? If your answer to this question is yes, then it means you should probably be a trader and not an investor.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3277.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,952 Times in 1,123 Posts

Trading is not a venture that everyone can engage in and that is the reality, if you cannot stand taking risks, it's good that you give your money to people that have learned the art and thereby expect profit from what you have invested based on the agreement reached between both parties.
      Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

If you can do personal trading than investment you will learn alot for yourself and someone can take it from you, investment is more riskier than personal trading because you can easily invest your money to someone that know nothing about forex and the money will gone.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1320.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Personally, I prefer to start trading my own account and taking my risks into my hands than allowing someone else to do it for me, because it would give my more opportunities to start learning and mastering about the forex trading business over time.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

You know, in this life people have different grace, some have gone through the risk and difficult times and still they came out strong and better trader, but some can not just gone through half of it they become discouraged, you know yourself more than anyone else, if you can learn and be the trader yourself better, but if not look for a good pamm and invest.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Torrent is on a distinguished road Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      448.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quluhuala View Post
      If a new trader is coming into the Forex market will you advise the trader to only invest his money into pamm account or with an experienced trader or will you encourage him to start learning and be prepared to go through the risks that you have gone through already and become a trader himself?
      I will suggest you to spend time in learning and practicing. First learn this business perfectly and then think about investing your capital. Do not get hurry to invest your money. This business is not running anywhere. So take time to understand this business and then think about making money.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

CratosFX is on a distinguished road CratosFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

One of the great things about forex market is that you can make profit from it without trading by yourself. There are PAMM accounts offered as well as copy trading where you can invest in good trader and he makes money for you. But still I think first and foremost traders should learn to trade for themselves and they will always have the option of investing in PAMM accounts.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 is a name known to all forexguy9 is a name known to all forexguy9 is a name known to all forexguy9 is a name known to all forexguy9 is a name known to all forexguy9 is a name known to all forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2968.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

if anyone wants to enjoy the forex trading business best, it would be preferable for the person to learn and acquire good knowledge on the business. your financial success should not be tied to another person. you need to trade by yourself. you can however invest with others as an additional. when the person fails, you do not feel it much.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...-For-6-Million!

Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8