• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever traded with EA's?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,542 Times in 550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      That's a good idea, for the moment I don't have a robot but I have a friend who uses robots, I think I'll ask him if he can send me a copy of a useful EA to try it.
      As an investor we should always try to diversify our portfolio into different segment. With Instaforex we can trade manually, trade with robot, join a PAMM project or even follow a successful trader with forexcopy.

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,427 Times in 5,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      As an investor we should always try to diversify our portfolio into different segment. With Instaforex we can trade manually, trade with robot, join a PAMM project or even follow a successful trader with forexcopy.
      If you have a good robot, you can always try to open up a PAMM of Forexcopy project. Not only you are sharing the good robot with others, you can make extra income from it too via commissions charge to your followers.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (02-21-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      If you have a good robot, you can always try to open up a PAMM of Forexcopy project. Not only you are sharing the good robot with others, you can make extra income from it too via commissions charge to your followers.
      i saw plenty of IB offering robot service on facebook. Some of the groups that are offering it have been around for more then 3 year. Their robot must be good since they can manage to stay around for a very long time.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2267.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes i have but i have not been succesful. I think they can control the trading. At first i can make profit but after using many times the robot fail and i got margin call. Now i am scared to use robot. I hope there is one robotin the world that we can trust so we can trade with profit.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to ephrath06 for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ephrath06 View Post
      Yes i have but i have not been succesful. I think they can control the trading. At first i can make profit but after using many times the robot fail and i got margin call. Now i am scared to use robot. I hope there is one robotin the world that we can trust so we can trade with profit.
      nothing to be scared of when we get margin call from trading either manually or automatically. Either way we still need to analyze what had happened and find a solution to it. If we expect we can just rely on a system 100% without ever needing to adjust, then there is something wrong with our own mind as nothing work that way.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (04-09-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

chongjasmine is on a distinguished road chongjasmine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20.76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I will like to find the perfect ea. Unfortunately, until now, I am unable to find one. Therefore, I do manual trading. Still, if there is a good ea, I will most likely use it. Since ea removes the emotional part of trading.
      For God so loves the world that He gives His one and only Son Jesus that whoever believes in Him (Jesus) shall not perish but have eternal life!

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to chongjasmine for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-10-2018), moneygrows (04-09-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,427 Times in 5,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chongjasmine View Post
      I will like to find the perfect ea. Unfortunately, until now, I am unable to find one. Therefore, I do manual trading. Still, if there is a good ea, I will most likely use it. Since ea removes the emotional part of trading.
      Well, there are plenty of good ea here on this forum. You just need to do some forward test to find the one suitable for you. Its a time consuming process but i feel that its worthwhile to do so.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (04-10-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Well, there are plenty of good ea here on this forum. You just need to do some forward test to find the one suitable for you. Its a time consuming process but i feel that its worthwhile to do so.
      finding a good working robot is a time consuming process much like learning a manual trade system. First we need to look for one that is suitable to our risk appetite and capital taht we have and once we find what we want then we need to keep testing it to find the best settings suitable to our need.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

cambiste (04-10-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      finding a good working robot is a time consuming process much like learning a manual trade system. First we need to look for one that is suitable to our risk appetite and capital taht we have and once we find what we want then we need to keep testing it to find the best settings suitable to our need.
      I've never used a robot in my trading, but it doesn't mean that it's a bad idea. First I love trading, so I enjoy manual trading, and secondly till now I didn't find a profitable robot that makes money. Maybe If someday I get a good robot, I can invest a part of my moeny in an automatic account.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (04-11-2018)

17. LFC
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      I've never used a robot in my trading, but it doesn't mean that it's a bad idea. First I love trading, so I enjoy manual trading, and secondly till now I didn't find a profitable robot that makes money. Maybe If someday I get a good robot, I can invest a part of my moeny in an automatic account.
      it is always good to enjoy the things that we do. If we dont enjoy doing it we might end up not doing it properly and with trading which involves real money that is not a good thing to do and should be avoided at all cost.

Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 LastLast