• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12

Thread: Can I succeed in forex following other's advices? (Part 2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      659.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Majority of the people say no to this question but honestly speaking my answer is yes. Because there are some people who are so good that they advise you so kindly and so carefully that if we follow their advice we can get success fo0r sure. Some people are so sincere that they wish you success from the core of their heart and by following them we can become successful.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3605.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,260 Times in 853 Posts

The best advice you could get is going to come from a professional forex trader and I believe when you are still a novice trader then it is very important to make sure that you always listen to an advice of a professional forex trader because that is the easiest way of learning to become a better and professional trader too.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,742 Times in 516 Posts

yes there is nothing wrong with others advice but what you have to do is that you have to keep improving your skills as well so there is no point of depending on other forever as one day you would be alone to trade and there would be nobody to help your and you have to prepare yourself for those situations.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1216.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are following the advice of a professional trader you are surely going to succeed, you will be able to master the forex market faster if you are learning from a professional. A professional has been in the business for so long and he has acquired so much knowledge and experience so the advise from will get from him is surely the best.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Any advice from experienced traders will be valuable but traders should not just depends to experts advices all the time, they also have to learn on their own and combine their knowledge with other traders advice so that they can create a comprehensive and effective approach that will give them better chance of success.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes but you too have to take care so as not to make a lot of silly mistakes, when traders advise you make sure you test their advise with your demo account to see for yourself if the advise they have given to you is something that will help you to make more money or lose more money in the business.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Doh

qmikpl is just really nice qmikpl is just really nice qmikpl is just really nice qmikpl is just really nice qmikpl is just really nice qmikpl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, I think you can succeed in the forex field when you try to follow advice from successful traders. . Experts are always useful and useful for you to improve your knowledge such as account management, trading methods, systems, or strategies. You can succeed shortly if you follow the trader successfully

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to qmikpl for this useful post.

Unregistered (1), upiter9999 (07-15-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tarinicharan is on a distinguished road tarinicharan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you can be success by following other's advises . In mt5 forum many experience traders are sharing useful information's for us we can learn from them . Mt5 forum is the best platform for learning the basic of forex . But for practical knowledge you need to do demo account practice for 6 months at least . Practical knowledge is also important for us .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,142 Times in 1,013 Posts

yes, of course! the truth is that no one knows it all. so when other traders give advices, one needs to consider it. it might be the part remaining for you to get a great skill. even criticisms are benefitial if well received and worked on.

11. FB
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

taifon has much to be proud of taifon has much to be proud of taifon has much to be proud of taifon has much to be proud of taifon has much to be proud of taifon has much to be proud of taifon has much to be proud of taifon has much to be proud of taifon has much to be proud of taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,591 Times in 545 Posts

We are all taking steps to succeed behind the experts in the field
      It is the experts who set the correct rules and regulations for trading after their long trading experience
      When someone expert with trading tells you that feelings is bad in trading and must be controlled
      He does not say that in a vacuum, but tells you that because his experience and experience in trading made him make sure of it when he was losing because of his feelings and also when he got rid of that

Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12