• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple strategy on how to read a chart (Part 2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

dida is on a distinguished road dida's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      312.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

information that is very helpful for a newbie like me, I think the existence of this thread will help me, I can tell a lot of strategies that can be used in forex trading, but indeed I think the simple strategies that can better ensure that our trade do

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Angelic

resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      730.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,347 Times in 1,321 Posts

strategies must read the chart you can see from how we started trading, if you have the discipline early ddengan your trading system it will be easier to read this chart because of your habit to read indicator.

MT5 GURU
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      ----

Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7,409.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Simple strategies are often as profitable as any other complex system based on indicator signals. Trading on a naked chart (based on price action signals) may be a great choice: pay attention to only the supports and resistances, trendlines, channels, etc.
      MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,478.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A very simple strategy has been explained in a very simple way. I must thank you for this article that you have posted here. I am sure this article is going to help many of us follow this and make some profit from Forex market. Keep posting such good post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Goofy

polldata2010e will become famous soon enough polldata2010e will become famous soon enough polldata2010e's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,990.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dida View Post
      information that is very helpful for a newbie like me, I think the existence of this thread will help me, I can tell a lot of strategies that can be used in forex trading, but indeed I think the simple strategies that can better ensure that our trade do
      The best and simple strategy to read the chart is using the chart pattern to determine the current price movement trend. When we can identify clearly the trend we can setting position to follow the trend and we can get some profit. Always trading to follow the trend and we can get profit with secure.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,337.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good idea on reading charts. I am impressed on trending market. I will try to identify the major and minor trend. I hope, long time frames will reveal the major trend and we can predict minor trend using small time frames.
      venki

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Guns is on a distinguished road Guns's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,128.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 venki View Post
      Good idea on reading charts. I am impressed on trending market. I will try to identify the major and minor trend. I hope, long time frames will reveal the major trend and we can predict minor trend using small time frames.
      indeed so how then should we do this trade using large and small time frame to look at the trend of the time so the trader will be able to trade better and as emmang traders should continue to learn to trade with it know the trend of large and small

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Asleep

fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      955.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Guns View Post
      how then should we do this trade using large and small time frame to look at the trend of the time so the trader will be able to trade better and as emmang traders should continue to learn to trade with it know the trend of large and small
      the thing is that do not make your chart very complected.the more complex you will make the more hard it will become to make the analysis.so just start with the support and the resistant.then add some indicator and try to find out the trade's strength and the point of break out.if you can find these then you will be able to do the rest
      Give A thank if you appreciate it

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

andijeweh is on a distinguished road andijeweh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by **aiden View Post
      the thing is that do not make your chart very complected.the more complex you will make the more hard it will become to make the analysis.so just start with the support and the resistant.then add some indicator and try to find out the trade's strength and the point of break out.if you can find these then you will be able to do the rest
      simple indicators that might be able to help beginners to start their trade more easily and be able to trade them with a faster analysis to understand and so we as traders should indeed not too much focus on the many indicators to be able to speed up our analysis in terms of

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

osmangonik is on a distinguished road osmangonik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,995.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Before opening a position,I try to understand the most recent condition of the chart using 1H chart most of the times.I follow the support and resistance level about all the times.But sometimes my analysis doesn't work well and in such situations I find that my trades are making loss.I have to close order accepting some loss.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast