• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Advantages of the forex market from other business (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

seiry is an unknown quantity at this point seiry's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      327.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex differences with other investment is in terms of profit. noticeably faster when we are trading, as well as hours of work that we will use is rather short but we get the same result as we are working for a few hours.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

yayang is on a distinguished road yayang's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

True, the trading operation for 24 hours and can be accessed by anyone is forex. At forex place a very large financial flows from different parts of the world. Financial flows were defeating the central banks of developed countries. This is an opportunity for us to take advantage of trading forex. Please do not hesitate to invest in forex.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angelic

dreamer8 is on a distinguished road dreamer8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      792.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emara2110 View Post
      Advantages of the Forex market from the other:
      Market is trading foreign currency from other financial markets in several advantages, including:

1 - work 24 hours a day: in all stock exchanges are handled in times of a specific action if you are trading shares of companies in the New York Stock Exchange, for example must be that the Bamlt during the business day the stock market and after closing can not handle, but the next day but due to the lack of central exchange control in the currency market, the work in this market is open 24 hours since beginning the Stock Exchange Sydney (Australia) to work, followed by Tokyo (Japan) and New York Stock Exchange (America) and the London Stock Exchange (England) and so the shops in the Forex market can trade on 24 hours and can complete transactions at any time of day except on Friday and Saturday are the official holiday of the market.

2 - high liquidity High Liquidity: When you want to buy a commodity must be someone wants to sell and when you want to sell a commodity, it must be available to buy from you. Shops in the stock when he wants to sell the shares must be the presence of another person wants to buy them at the same time, but when there is bad news for a company that has eclipsed everyone from buying and thus if you contributed to this company will not be able to sell at that time was less than the price and lose a lot either in the currency market in view of the operations of foreign exchange every day billions of dollars from various places all over the world, it at any time if you want to buy any currency you would find from sell you and if you want to sell the currency you will find inevitably buy from you giving you the full opportunity to achieve the causative who you want.

3 - Transparency Transparency: signed in the stock, for example, can affect Orteurarat a company to change its price or it is possible that there are processes in secret influence on the reputation of the company or its stock price. However, given the magnitude of the exchange market it is very difficult for a specific destination to control the market or driven as you want. Can not affect the market, the economic decisions of the major states and only limited effects as well.

4 - trafficking in all market conditions: in the stock market and bonds, you should buy a particular stock when its price to increase your prospect of gain, but its price will fall if you do not have an opportunity to gain from the reduction only if you own shares already. In the currency market, you can earn in the case of price increase or Nfs currency trading, the price you can make a profit in all cases.

5 - high-lift: Allows you to currency market is an important feature found in all other markets, a leverage or trading on margin, which means the possibility of trading many times many of your capital, allowing you to achieve high profits (or losses high) Some companies provide you with the possibility of trading up 500 times from the head of the owner if the owner was the head of thousand dollars, for example, you can trade $ 500,000 giving you a very high liquidity to achieve high profits in less time. But in the end, lever double-edged sword As allows you to achieve high profits, the poor used to achieve high losses as well.

6 - the lack of minimum-trading, in most other markets you need for a large sum to establish a portfolio of financial and trading while in the Forex market, it needs to capital is very small to begin has arrived in some companies with accounts of micro to just $ 1 to open an account and trading!!

7 - Working through the Internet:

8 - the pilot accounts.
      I really like and agree with this statement about the advantage of market forex guys, because of that I also try to understand how the forex market works. hope in the future I can get profit from the market.
      thank you for your sharing about this and hope we always be profit guys.
      and in the forex trading need a small capital guys

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

yayang is on a distinguished road yayang's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

True, the high level of liquidity in the forex market allows us to set a good finance forex. Greater transparency can we see in the forex trader does not cause doubts to Transact in forex. Very fun we can get to know the movement of the market directly, the advantages and disadvantages that can be instantly viewed on forex software, namely meta trader. All of that makes us comfortable trading in forex.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

techfx is an unknown quantity at this point techfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For making good profit and will be a good trader advantage is more and more important if you can follow it then you will be profitable easily from and will get enough success that you want.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

tamood is an unknown quantity at this point tamood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      191.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the forex market is mostly the good market where we can get the easy money if we will predict the market well but if we are unable to predict the market well then we may not be able to get the money from the forex

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

trova is an unknown quantity at this point trova's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      264.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if we talk about the advantages of the forex market there are so many advantages that we can use to us. Among other benefits we can make real money in forex trading without using real money to trade us, we can trade forex for 24 hours nonstop every day Monday to Friday, we can trade forex because wherever we are trading forex online trading is connected the internet network. other than that there is much more we can take advantage of forex trading.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

emdadctg is an unknown quantity at this point emdadctg's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      63.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Different business gives different advantage to the traders. Forex also give more facilities to the traders and it is really happy feelings for the traders.There are more advantage are available in the forex

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Sad

Saiyara is on a distinguished road Saiyara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      183.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nicely described. All the points you have mentioned is really nice advantages of forex. But I like the number 1 & 6 most. Forex market is open 24 hours, so trading is possible anytime. Service holders or another traditional businessman can work here easiy for this. And I like forex very much for the reason that I do not have sufficient money to invest . Forex gives me the opportunity to start with a little amount and I am happy with this.

11. Forex Game
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Flirty

lupi is on a distinguished road lupi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      897.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emdadctg View Post
      Different business gives different advantage to the traders. Forex also give more facilities to the traders and it is really happy feelings for the traders.There are more advantage are available in the forex
      very true sir certainly different business outcome is also different, in my business with great risk certainly also enormous profit opportunities, but also great risks, but we do not fear because we still have a chance to minimize them.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast