• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18

Thread: I am a New member, Please help! (Part 2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 is a glorious beacon of light amiron56 is a glorious beacon of light amiron56 is a glorious beacon of light amiron56 is a glorious beacon of light amiron56 is a glorious beacon of light amiron56 is a glorious beacon of light amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

As a new trader we first duty and responsibility to know why forex and what this is the process to make money here. Knowledge and experience both are important weapon. Now arise this question how to obtain the knowledge and experience. First need to read all information about forex related and test in demo for gathering experience. After that, practice in real trade and something loss and make complete learning for 3 years.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,740 Times in 514 Posts

actually there is no need to run after the indicators and the automated trading system as they also do not work all the times rather you should try to develop your own strategy which you could trust without any second though and the best way to do that is to use fundamental analysis in that.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

briteearning is on a distinguished road briteearning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      289.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

From you post i can't understand are you a newbie in Forex world experts one. However, short term trading is the best way to earn much and much money in Forex Trading and these types of operations called scalping in Forex. Hedging is mostly used in long term strategies and it gain much pips in every type of strategies which it is involves.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      958.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are new trader then you will first learn and get some experience in the beginning stage we need some trading practice and learn the basic and then follow the news information never join live account without full preparation and skills it will give you loss only experience will give you profit.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kroy View Post
      OK friend you have to read all but have to take one for your trading strategy that you like best - suppose among all trading indicators you have to choose one or two and among all trading time frame you have to choose one or two ; or among all trading method like scalping / short term / long term or swing trading ; choosing one or two of them you have to build one trading strategy for yourself instead of running after other trading strategy .
      Newbies should select trading strategy or system depending on their capital knowledge and experience. They can try any. First they should increase their knowledge by using mt5 forum demo account. After that they can try to trade or choose any trading strategy. Actually depending on capital newbies should pic their option.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

as a new trader in this volatile and very risky financial market, what i will simply tell you is that you need to make sure that you acquire the necessary knowledge about the forex market because if you do not have the required knowledge about this market then you might end up wasting a lot of money in the end.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,267 Times in 598 Posts

Actually, as newcomer in forex market, you need to focus on learning basics trading concepts and start practicing in your demo account to get familiar with the whole trading process, find out a good strategy and try to grow your perfermence in demo account, when you get ready you can switch to real account and profit, that's a path all traders should follow with patience and seriousness.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are a newbie, then you have a lot of work to do in becoming a winning trader.

My advice to you is to be more serious in learning and practicing on the demo accounts. Continuous practicing on the demo account will help you a lot in becoming an adept at Forex trading.

For more information on how you can become a real Forex professional trader, digest this link http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...become-experts
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

9. Lamboghini
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Remember always that without good knowledge don't try to make profit from Forex trade . So do the practice on demo trade to gain trading experience , experience can help you to fight with market situation . Trader can recognize perfect market condition applying previous trading experience . Avoid greed and emotional trade . Make target of earning and follow the target .

Reply to Thread
    Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18