• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: I am a New member, Please help! (Part 2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

trace is an unknown quantity at this point trace's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chon View Post
      I could not agree more with you here, demo account is very important. I experience same joy with the demo of this broker. But like you have said their demo account is quite similar to their real account, and that is just another point why we should go through demo. We never can tell what we would see once we start trading real account, just like it is with this broker!
      Yes that is just how it is there, especially with their platform which doesn't freeze during news. But no matter what broker we choose to be with as newbies we should always use to good advantage the demo account for practice. By this our trading on real account would be more easier!

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

trace is an unknown quantity at this point trace's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chon View Post
      I could not agree more with you here, demo account is very important. I experience same joy with the demo of this broker. But like you have said their demo account is quite similar to their real account, and that is just another point why we should go through demo. We never can tell what we would see once we start trading real account, just like it is with this broker!
      You know something, I would rate them as a balanced broker, in all areas I think they can make one comfortable, they introduce on time!. In fact the brokers we have in forex are really trying, no matter what traders say, they are all doing their best to make us successful. Lets learn to appreciate them every now and then.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

chon is an unknown quantity at this point chon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trace View Post
      You know something, I would rate them as a balanced broker, in all areas I think they can make one comfortable, they introduce on time!. In fact the brokers we have in forex are really trying, no matter what traders say, they are all doing their best to make us successful. Lets learn to appreciate them every now and then.
      You are right, they are doing quite well. Something I appreciate more about them is how quick their online customer support respond to your questions, its like they have a time target in responding to you that they need to meet. You guys, I was just wondering what forex would be like without brokers around? Because they are the focal point here!

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

mashiur23 is on a distinguished road mashiur23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1501.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you are new member so start to at first demo account practice and do the continue practice until well to demo account and study about forex trading business then you will be success and must be control to your emotion.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

beatforex is an unknown quantity at this point beatforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      176.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Strategy changes every time so there is no universal strategy. But I apply a strategy most of the time and I believe that it will also work for you. Download daily pivot from internet, add it into your account. Then wait for the market go to the support or resistance level. When market goes to support level then order for buy and when market goes to resistance level order for sell. Take your profit within short time and do not trade in more volatile market. I think it will help you to make some profit.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

RajaUsman is an unknown quantity at this point RajaUsman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Make a demo account,and use it to learn and understand forex trading.while using a demo account u will b able to test your trading strategies and mentally prepare yourself for real trading.however,keep in mind that u should b realistic and treat your demo funds as a real money.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5515.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mashiur23 View Post
      you are new member so start to at first demo account practice and do the continue practice until well to demo account and study about forex trading business then you will be success and must be control to your emotion.
      as new comer in forex trading bussiness we must find many information first about this bussiness, we must gain lot of knowledge and then practice its in demo account first. newbie traders is better dont use real account directly because this is very risky bussiness

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

cesan is on a distinguished road cesan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1689.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it will be very nice if you try the trading system one by one and give it enough time to try. it's good to hear you already try many trading strategy, just learn and try some more. you can get that from this forum or searching in google.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

babu_forex is on a distinguished road babu_forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      811.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As you are a new trader so you should first work demo practice again and again till when you can gather your knowledge and understand and earn more experience about forex trade because you know forex trade is a high risky and high profitable business so you have to need to be patience.

11. Forex Game
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

sakira is on a distinguished road sakira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      502.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you are new traders in the forex business then you can help demo account. demo is very importance for new traders in the forex business. A new traders can be a good traders in the forex business by learn demo account.

Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast