• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: I am a New member, Please help! (Part 2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

ffv is on a distinguished road ffv's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1094.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As a new member here, go through the rules here , make sure you keep to them and start learning and impacting others with what you know about the Forex business, here we give and take knowledge from each other that is the main purpose of this forum

2. Catch Forex
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

kalut is a jewel in the rough kalut is a jewel in the rough kalut is a jewel in the rough kalut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      756.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

welcome in this forum for new member, you can learn and gain more knowledge about forex business in this forum everyday, you can ask all about forex in this forum for free, it's the best place for all trader especially for beginner, let's we promote this forum to all our friend

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2162.91 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,474 Times in 565 Posts

If you want to become a price action trader, then I highly encourage you to avoid using any indicator and focus on the chart from basic principlies, believe me, indicators only show the market direction after it becomes apparent on price action first

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

elemento is on a distinguished road elemento's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2246.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you joined to this business recently, you should not forget about main rule of trading which is learning always. And by this action new traders will more properly explore trading in forex market and when there will be also failures you must to not stop your learning.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

RUFAI223 is an unknown quantity at this point RUFAI223's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      753.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are a new commer into this Forex market then I will give you some tips to help you grow faster than most of us in the business before you, one , never try to predict the direction of price only trade what you see on your trading chart, secondly never try to be greedy because the market never give its money to greedy traders at all.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Susmoy11 is an unknown quantity at this point Susmoy11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      237.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ok friend i also help you,but my first advice is first learn about forex market,you can use learning online there are many online website teach about forex without payment you can join there are learn about it,and then you practice demo account for achieve success.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,981 Times in 2,347 Posts

For new traders it is quite difficult & intimidating to know the things

But after a while,they can gel easily though not the results of trading which is different matter altogether!

Mindset must be on following a good system and remain updated about the latest

It goes without saying that you have to work very hard initially & must give up laziness

It is going to be a long journey and unless you are prepared for the such,you can't be successful!

Therefore,you would learn many things on the job and keep going forward working all the while!

There is no reward for laziness or complacency and thus always work your a$$ off!
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

Banned
      I am:
      Asleep

goku will become famous soon enough goku's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      850.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Do not be upset and afraid of forex trading business. Forex is one of the most easiest business. If you have any question regarding forex also if you are not able to understand forex then read all the post and topic of this forum. I am sure this will help you. I also make me better trading by reading posts from this forum.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,790 Times in 2,731 Posts

Simplicity is the key to success in the forex market, there would be no need to go on looking for a perfect trading system because the truth is that it does not exist anywhere. Just look for something that suits your needs and above all please engage yourself in lots of practice. Don't be a lazy trader.

11. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Buzzed

snaxbest will become famous soon enough snaxbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      444.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you are the newbie trader so I will advise yo to stay away from these all sort of indicators, robots and the other stuff, I will advise you to do the hard work in the demo tradings and try to improve your own skills, analysis and make your own strategy so then try the real tradings for the better result of the forex tradings.

Reply to Thread
    Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast