• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: I am a New member, Please help! (Part 2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4426.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you are a new trader in this forex trading business, and you have no knowledge about it then first you need to get basic knowledge which you can get from any ebook related to this business, and then you need to do practice in demo trading account and there you can make your own trading strategy to trade in this market.

2. ForexCopy
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

fxworld3 is on a distinguished road fxworld3's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      255.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The only help you need here is to first get a good training from one of the professional traders here and after, open a demo account with instaforex to practice what you have learn on. this is very important aspect of your journey into the world of financial possibilities offered by the world largest financial market. Practice very well and you'd soon be on your way to achieving desired success.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,800 Times in 2,735 Posts

As a newbie make sure that you have a good understanding of the processes that are involved in earning, the problem is that some people are here because they want to make quick wealth, this is a wrong thing to have as thinking. Take your time to learn before you envisage earning.

Banned
      I am:
      Asleep

5percenttrader is an unknown quantity at this point 5percenttrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Let start with a basic knowledge of forex. How to trade. What is broker. How to avoid scam broker. What is leverage etc. Some people straight jump into learning a strategy but skip the basic part. End of the day, they will found out that there is a missing link in their trading activity

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

fxworld3 is on a distinguished road fxworld3's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      255.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default To the newbies

As a new member, pls go through the forum for educative resources about online forex trading. Read extensively and practice for nothing less than 6 months using a demo trading platform from www.instaforex.com. You should also get in touch with experienced traders on this forum for more learning. It is important that you consider these things before opening a live account.

Banned
      I am:
      Asleep

5percenttrader is an unknown quantity at this point 5percenttrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is a lot of forum and place out there where you can get the basic of trading forex. focus on the basic first. learn the price action and basic reversal pattern or reversal candle. most important thing, learn how to calculate the lot size

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Vallis is on a distinguished road Vallis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Being a new entrant into the forex market can be a fascinating as well as a challenging one. However, you must do away with any preconceived notion of making fast and easy money you may have in your mind. Rather, get yourself properly acquainted with the workings of the market and follow its rules diligently.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex has a spectacular aura about mercyforex has a spectacular aura about mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4492.58 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

We are to advise you on what to do and if that will work for you, a lot depends on you. In the first instance , I will advise you to learn forex trading first and this mat take you months to accomplish , you must not mind. After that , you will have to demo trade until you develop out of practice a good trading strategy for yourself and you must develop strong confidence in yourself and your trading strategy as this will help you to remain focused

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3605.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,260 Times in 853 Posts

Well, if you are new here and would want to learn more about the forex trading business then inbox me and I will send you some of the books that I bought online, I do not want to send it here so that it would not cause someone to be offended. But all the books are very helpful and I think you are going to love it too.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As a new trader, we need to understand the forex first before we place our order in this business. The first point is that this is a very risky business and we can lose all our money easily and quickly. So, we must have to have proper knowledge and experience, and then we can expect profits.

Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 LastLast