• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18

Thread: Start trading from $10 with 2 month experience and experiment (Part 2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Confused

sufiyan is an unknown quantity at this point sufiyan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

never and ever never try to trade with 10$ to 50$ it is toally useless to invest and you will loss your money becoz tradind in forex means you have to invest high and take a risk of low so try to invest minimum 500$ to 1000$ to get good profit

2. Demo contests
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

whatever amount you start your trading business with you can make as much as any amount as long as you know what you are doing and as long as you can see the market the right way and you are disciplined about the business then the sky will be your limit as a trader.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,380 Times in 480 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan View Post
      never and ever never try to trade with 10$ to 50$ it is toally useless to invest and you will loss your money becoz tradind in forex means you have to invest high and take a risk of low so try to invest minimum 500$ to 1000$ to get good profit
      I do not think that we have to invest large amount for getting profit. It is proven most of the time if you have good patience then you can easily make good income from the small amount as well but for that you must have to keep discipline for your trades.
      I have my personal record to move from $2 to $100 in 2014. But it will need lot of patience to do that.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan View Post
      Great, and what happen if "something" happened while trading and our $500 or $1000 getting margin call?
      1. Deposit $500 or $1000 again
      2. Saving money to deposit $500-$1000 again
      3. Stop trading XD

There is no guarantee if we can being success even with bigger capital. I prefer to use small amount first so I can test my skill and grow my account day by day. If it getting margin call, I can deposit again because it's only small money.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trading with 10$ is good for practice and getting of some experience from the market, but if the trader has good experience then he can make consistent profits with it and have good capital that let him to trade better and make more and more profits, this capital is small and the trader needs to trade with good capital if he wants to make good profits.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sameeh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trade is possible with small investment , trader can check their trading skill with $10 investment . If they are getting good result from small investment then they should increase the capital money from more profit . At first , trader must have confidence that they can earn money with specific strategy . If strategy support for small investment then trader can invest big capital money .

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,380 Times in 480 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
      trading with 10$ is good for practice and getting of some experience from the market, but if the trader has good experience then he can make consistent profits with it and have good capital that let him to trade better and make more and more profits, this capital is small and the trader needs to trade with good capital if he wants to make good profits.
      If you have to trade on the small balance then you must have to follow proper money management as you have to save your capital and make profit over it. Two month experience is very small in which you will not expertise to gain profit but you must have to understand the basics of trading and you just have to avoid high risk trading then you can gain good income from your trades.

Reply to Thread
    Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18