• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Start trading from $10 with 2 month experience and experiment (Part 2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

masrury is an unknown quantity at this point masrury's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ommc2008 View Post
      How can $10 become $1000 in 5months? In forex everything is possible, but I do not think its possible to trade 10 into 1000 dollars no matter the strategy used.
      correct sir, anything can happen in forex trading, but I think it is an impossibility if the capital is only $ 10 which will be a lot of it and it's not as fast as it possibly can be done by traders who are new to rely on luck

2. Dragon
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,515.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,050 Times in 553 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by samir258 View Post
      ooh very good for my i'm strating with 25$ and then i'm lossed they all in few minutes and at this day i'm lossed in totality 45$ but i'm greed and i want to more take the risk with forex
      in point of view you only think big profit so you dont think about the risk then its make you get margin call only in few minutes. you need to use good money management if want to survive in this bussiness bro, small capital will not make you rich in fast.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Ommc2008 will become famous soon enough Ommc2008's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading with $10 for a start is not a bad idea as long as you can manage the little money. As as advice, with $10 capital trade only pairs with 3 spreads. Higher spreads will eat deep into your capital.
      But if you want good profit I am afraid you will need to increase the capital, because $10 is just too little to give you good profits.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

chuyos is an unknown quantity at this point chuyos's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      170.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by masrury View Post
      correct sir, anything can happen in forex trading, but I think it is an impossibility if the capital is only $ 10 which will be a lot of it and it's not as fast as it possibly can be done by traders who are new to rely on luck
      capital of $ 10 is to train how you trade well if later you have advanced and want to develop your capital with only $ 10 it's not a problem, but still we are not able to develop quickly and need patience in this trade in terms of developing a small capital

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

yayang is on a distinguished road yayang's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For testing of patience and strategy, you are great. I often try a strategy that, the name of the strategy it was "Trading without signal". Such Trading are not at risk. Can be tried with greater capital and a lot more.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

meheding is a name known to all meheding is a name known to all meheding is a name known to all meheding is a name known to all meheding is a name known to all meheding is a name known to all meheding's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,519.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

$10 to $1000 within 5 months its really unbelievable. I don't think so that its possible. What strategy will you follow to make this....!!
      There is really very few hope to make it.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

kanan is an unknown quantity at this point kanan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if the experience in the tradings will be less then traders will not be able to get the consistent money and if the experience is more then the traders will be happy with the good trades and they can get money with only 2 months experience

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Hungover

sugadude has a spectacular aura about sugadude has a spectacular aura about sugadude's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,872.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ommc2008 View Post
      Trading with $10 for a start is not a bad idea as long as you can manage the little money. As as advice, with $10 capital trade only pairs with 3 spreads. Higher spreads will eat deep into your capital.
      But if you want good profit I am afraid you will need to increase the capital, because $10 is just too little to give you good profits.
      $10 balance is cent account is perfect combination for money management. I think trader can use a little as 10 cent to open a trade, if he choose to trade pairs with big spread its OK but never use more than 5% equity to open many trade at a time, because high risky strategy make the account difficult to survive

Banned
      I am:
      ----

silvaa is an unknown quantity at this point silvaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

negotiating with a small share capital within a period of two months will do us learn a lot. because the we are obliged to maintaining our share capital continues to survive in and develop share capital continue to generating profits consistently. So I believe would be very educate traders.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cheerful

Kaymoney is on a distinguished road Kaymoney's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well not as if you cannot trade with 10USD but for you to be trading with such money that means you should know that you are not trading that account to settle your immediate needs you are just trading the account to get some kind of forex experience and if you can do well with that account then you can handle any kind of account which will be a good thing on your part

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast