• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think that the trade in foreign currency so easy? (Part 3)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      893.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Do you think that the trade in foreign currency so easy? (Part 3)

I never always underestimate forex trading because I did not so much have a good trading skills I assume that forex trading is easy if we always disciplined trading and forex trading is difficult if we always break the trading discipline and all that legal certainty.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      758.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abbas2000 View Post
      In fact, the Forex market is the largest market on the planet ... That is why the Forex market is not that easy, because the trade in foreign currency can be very dangerous to those who did not know her secret, and perhaps may lose some or all of its capital, in the case if he does not know what he was doing exactly in this market, forex profession sensitive you need to study, understand, and not a stroke of luck or amateur game or gaming, and the reason is simple: we are in we trade exchange between foreign currency movements through the changes that occur in the economies of the owner of these currencies.
      i think forex trading is really difficult. if it is easy, the number of successful traders will not only 5%, but around 60%. but, in fact, 95% of the traders get fail in their trade. therefore, since beginning, i did not think that forex trading is easy. however, i also did not think that it is so difficult so that i got a lot of MC and i have deposited a lot of money until there is no more left in my bank account

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Nillakash is an unknown quantity at this point Nillakash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      101.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is good question for me ,i trade in EURUSD pair and USD currency i think it is so easy although USD is foreign i seem that currency is not case for trade if the trader understand it.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Abdul Mannan is on a distinguished road Abdul Mannan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      770.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trading in foriegn currency can only b easy if a trader has complete information about about that currency,there is much needed to touch with news to see what happening with that currency.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,676 Times in 2,118 Posts

It is not easy actually because you must have proper knowledge and skills. In getting the knowledge and skills, you must sacrifice your time and money to get them. Along with that, you need to keep your patience since patience is virtue.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to forexianz For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (11-05-2013)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

Andy jems is on a distinguished road Andy jems's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes i think it is easy because i am learning forex trading business and i am practicing trading so much. If you learn and keep practicing demo trading then you won't feel any hard thing on forex. So learn and keep practicing to make forex easy to you.

Banned
      I am:
      Cold

setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      379.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

after I tried repeatedly turned out trading forex is not the easiest thing for us to be able to achieve success. I've done all that I do, but mostly I will always fail and are often incorrect and fall loss. therefore I must be to improve the way I trade to be profitable again. especially if we can understand better the market with more mainstream.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5515.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andy jems View Post
      Yes i think it is easy because i am learning forex trading business and i am practicing trading so much. If you learn and keep practicing demo trading then you won't feel any hard thing on forex. So learn and keep practicing to make forex easy to you.
      if you still in demo account you will think forex trading is easy bussiness to earn money bro, but when you already do forex trading in real account i think you will realize that this bussiness is not easy bussiness to earn money bro

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Bisma22 is an unknown quantity at this point Bisma22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      665.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

actually nothing difficult in forex business, everyone who get into this business just to get a simple task, choose the sell or buy to achieve a profit. but to determine when it is appropriate to make a transaction is a difficult thing. otherwise it needs to be disciplined in order to stay in the proper position in the market entry and exit.
      Forex is risky business so it takes discipline and patience to be able to survive in the forex.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,285 Times in 1,953 Posts

if you have good knowledge then of course you can easily make money from foreign currency trading, but if you dont have proper knowledge then you will never make easy profit and on that time you will feel that this is too hardest business in this world.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast