• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Do you think that the trade in foreign currency so easy? (Part 3)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,097 Times in 532 Posts

Yes guys I agree with more member of this forum that forex is tough and quiet hard business. There are so many techniques and tactics are involved in this business which not easily gainable. If a trader has extraordinary passion and love to forex then he can pay huge hard work in order to get less risk trading method which reach them to bank of success of forex.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,722 Times in 2,496 Posts

i dont think that trade in this market is too easy, because this is too risky business, if you want to earn successful profit from this market then you need to have proper knowledge and gaining proper knowledge is not too easy.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,782 Times in 553 Posts

well to trade in the forex business is easy but to make the profits here and to keep the profits is very difficult and that is where most of the traders fail. but what we can do to tackle that is that we can learn about everything about forex and then we can bring that knowledge into play when we are trading here.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Drunk

briteearning will become famous soon enough briteearning will become famous soon enough briteearning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      289.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, Forex is much easy to operate. Nowadays people from every walk of life are joining this business swiftly. We can trade in Forex with our laptops, android mobile and tablets as well. You can maximize your revenue by setting up the lot size higher. Forex trading is the number one business online.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Easy but hard to control greediness and emotions. Anyone can trade but not everyone can make profit because of greediness and emotions. This is a money market and in this market surviving by controlling emotions and greediness is really hard. Getting control over bad habits is really hardest thing.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i know that trading in the currency market has never been easy and that basically is the main reason many people still get afraid of the currency market because of its many risks in spite of the huge rewards that is also available to those who can survive in the market, if you want to make money make sure that you learn very well.

7. Dragon
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so he is." says the Holy Bible.

Forex trading is the way you take it. It can be easy when you take your good time to learn everything that is required to make you succeed in the trade. The correct application of the knowledge acquired without any emotional mix-up would always bring out the desired success.

However, most traders don't take the Forex venture as seriously as they should and as a result they experience unexpected failure and loss, and start proclaiming to whoever cares to listen that Forex trading is the most difficult venture in the world.

"Do the right thing at the right time and you will get the right result every time."
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5