• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think that the trade in foreign currency so easy? (Part 3)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

wasiwasi is an unknown quantity at this point wasiwasi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      452.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I never take this business so easy. Its really complicated business where consistent profit is very difficult even always profit is not possible for experts too. Their analysis may false many times. But their total profit is more than their losses. Otherwise its difficult to understand the movement of charts exactly always.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x has a spectacular aura about samurai3x has a spectacular aura about samurai3x has a spectacular aura about samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1830.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wasiwasi View Post
      I never take this business so easy. Its really complicated business where consistent profit is very difficult even always profit is not possible for experts too. Their analysis may false many times. But their total profit is more than their losses. Otherwise its difficult to understand the movement of charts exactly always.
      indeed, at first we think that forex is complicated. Getting a consistent profit in forex is a hard thing, it is a normal thing for all traders as the proccess. We should follow this business step by step, at first we should face many complicated thing on this business but then we will find it as easy business when we already have a good mindset.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

davidnazma is an unknown quantity at this point davidnazma's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No, I don't think so the trade in foreign currency is not so easy and it is difficult for those who are not expert in Forex trading market and they are very confident in their own trading so it can be said that we have overcome our all kinds of weakness.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza is on a distinguished road Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      684.72 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think foreign exchange business is very important for the second earning source and very easy to join and learn. But essential to hard working to improve the quality of the forex trading. Demo trading account is more better for the new trader to learn the basics of the forex trading market.

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

razaforex is an unknown quantity at this point razaforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      159.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is a complete business. So if you have skills and experience like businessman then you can easily earn handsome income from this business. You cannot become a successful trader by only good analysis. To become a successful trader you have to manage your capital with proper planning. Money management play vital role in the success of a trader.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

tuspee4love is an unknown quantity at this point tuspee4love's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
      I never always underestimate forex trading because I did not so much have a good trading skills I assume that forex trading is easy if we always disciplined trading and forex trading is difficult if we always break the trading discipline and all that legal certainty.
      There is nothing that is good that you should expect that should be easy. As a matter of fact, anything that involves transaction of this manner which you have to buy as well as sell currencies from one country to another, then you have to be very determined to do it if not, you will not be patient enough to earn the right cash that you really want to earn. In fact, foreign currencies and their transaction involves brain works.

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

mrlaconic will become famous soon enough mrlaconic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2135.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The truth of the matter is that nothing good comes easy and that is what we need to realize as we trade in the forex business and that is because for us to make it hard work and commitment is very necessary as we trade here

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Anne Taiwo is on a distinguished road Anne Taiwo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2145.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading in foreign currency is not really so easy but we can learn how to do it to make it easier. A trader can be good as long as they can work hard to understand this business and do good trading. I think that no matter how hard forex trading may seem we can learn to do it well.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes , i think that foreign currency trade is too much easy because trader can earn just from buying or selling of currency price , after certain time they can get profit . Trader should only focus for market trend and right entry point . If trader don't hurry to open trading order and keep patience then they can earn from every trade . Forex is unique and different than other business .

Banned
      I am:
      ----

hameed is on a distinguished road hameed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

not at all and that is why it has taken many traders away from the business because they could not cope with what is happening to them in this business and because of that it will be too difficult for those traders who do not have the experience to make serious trading decisions and make money from the market because there are trading opportunities in this market many times every week.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast