• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade by your self or let someone else trade for you? (Part 3)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1216.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My goal is to be a professional forex trader and be financially free in life and giving a trader my account to trade for me won't make me learn neither will it make me become a professional. So I am trading on my own because as I am trading I am also learning, even if I lose in the market I will simply take corrections and learn from it which will help to boost my knowledge and experience of the market more, and the more my knowledge grows the more closer I come to becoming a professional.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you can simply do the two trade by yourself or allow someone to trade for you because if you have two accounts then you will be able to get the advantage of trade copy which is not the in thing in the forex market these days, but make sure that the trader trading for you is a very good trader or else you will not be able to make any money from the market.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

Rafahsa19 has a spectacular aura about Rafahsa19 has a spectacular aura about Rafahsa19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many traders think that a profitable strategy will surely lead them to success. However, they forget that the main part of the trade is someone. Why do people using the same strategy get different results? It all depends on their behavior and attitude. We collect the most useful qualities of successful traders.
      Confidence. Your strategy can be very profitable. However, if you are unsure of your actions, you will definitely lose. Follow your tactics no matter what. Do not change your target when it seems unprofitable. If you believe in your trading system, nothing can bother you. Remember that trust comes from persistent practice.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tarinicharan will become famous soon enough tarinicharan will become famous soon enough tarinicharan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can learn from expert trader no problem but when you are trading you need to trade with yourself because you can know the market situations and movement . If you will not trade yourself you cannot gain knowledge . Don't worry if you lose you will gain knowledge and experience . When you will be experienced it is very easy to make consistent profit .

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Mmjhype is an unknown quantity at this point Mmjhype's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well I'll rather trade myself in order to get more experience and to practice more or if I want someone to trade for me,I'll have to have another account where I can still practice my skill..

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 has a spectacular aura about blessing76 has a spectacular aura about blessing76 has a spectacular aura about blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is okay for some h=who is an exert trader to trade fir you if you know that you are not good in trading and you still want to make money from trading but my advise for you is that it would have being better for you to trade by your self because you and you alone will be in charge of your earnings.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Flirty

shoaibashraf890 will become famous soon enough shoaibashraf890 will become famous soon enough shoaibashraf890's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think always try to get yourself to trade so that you will get a good profit from forex trading. however from other working from you you will get a bonus and get profit but you dont get a nice experience from forex tradin uness you have to work from forex trading. so always try to work yourself rather than other work for you thankyou very much

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 has a spectacular aura about blessing76 has a spectacular aura about blessing76 has a spectacular aura about blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i prefer trading for my self rather than giving some one else to trade for me because there are so many quark money manager out there that will just loss your money with no good trading skill at all. and i feel more relax trading y self than giving my account to some one else to help me trade it.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a jewel in the rough shyammandal is a jewel in the rough shyammandal is a jewel in the rough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We always trade with myself because to increase Forex knowledge and experience which help us for future trade . If we gain good knowledge and experience from practice then we hope that we can earn life time money from Forex . So we don't want to give this golden opportunity to other person . If we get success in Forex then money earning is not difficult with the help of Forex trade . We know that Forex is best online business and we continue trade for getting success .

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

blackberry10 is a glorious beacon of light blackberry10 is a glorious beacon of light blackberry10 is a glorious beacon of light blackberry10 is a glorious beacon of light blackberry10 is a glorious beacon of light blackberry10's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

for me, its more about satisfaction.
      if i let someone else trade for me, i only can taste for getting profit or losing money if he/she had mc the money.

and if i trade by myself, i can fell the pressure and satisfaction if my setup success in getting profit and if lose, i can revise and learn more knowledge to cover the loss.
      Forex+learn+knowledge+experience= make money

Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 LastLast