• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Which pair has lowest spread in Insta Forex? (Part 3)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Angry

mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2703.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Which pair has lowest spread in Insta Forex? (Part 3)

Quote Originally Posted by yogeshwartyagi View Post
      For successful testing tick trading/ scalping i want to know is there any pair that has low spread like 1 cent in insta forex?
      Usually people think that the least spread in instaforex is 3 pips, but I would like to tell you that there are some pairs in which the spread is 0.5 pips, and some pairs have 1 pip and some pairs have 2 pips spread, but the volatility of those pairs is not as much as others. These pairs are CZK pairs.
      If you are newbie then don't send friend request just Learn basics of forex Trading

2. FB
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to mehwishraheel For This Useful Post:

kashifrehman (11-15-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

Chelsea91 is a jewel in the rough Chelsea91 is a jewel in the rough Chelsea91 is a jewel in the rough Chelsea91's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3492.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

all major pairs have low spread, 3 pips only, like EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD and NZDUSD, add to them some JPYpairs like EURJPY and USDJPY and all of these pairs have good volatility so they are perfect for trading

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Hungover

sugadude will become famous soon enough sugadude will become famous soon enough sugadude's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5872.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGainer View Post
      Minimum spread of InstaForex is 3 pips as know so far, and there are many pairs which has this 3 pips. And gold has 60 pips. Though they are bigger compared to other brokers, but they are fixed which is also a advantages for us.
      I think that lowest 3 pips is applied for some major pairs, there is no lower spread in insta below 3 pips. I think its enough competitive, so traders can make profit easily. the rest is lying on traders own hand with their skill, discipline and strategy to make profit and survive in forex business

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

FX Slayer will become famous soon enough FX Slayer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2657.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ittefaq04 View Post
      many pair has lowest spread but i think we select only the USD / JPY which does have the lowest spreads and more constant movement where if the rise will continue to rise and if continued will drop down and it has been surely we predicted correctly.
      The smallest spread in instaforex for some pair was numbered 3, we should focus on just one pair that can still simplify the trading activity that we do. because focusing on one pair can make us more comfortable and calm in the conduct of trading activities

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3208.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,754 Times in 1,650 Posts

Most of major pairs have the lowest spread which had been fixed to 3 pips spread. Some traders like me think it is quite big spread but then the spread had been fixed so I don't really bothered with it.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Relaxed

cheema is a jewel in the rough cheema is a jewel in the rough cheema is a jewel in the rough cheema's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1467.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think all major pairs have low spread as 3 pips like EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURJPY and USDJPY. It is enough competitive and these pairs are also good volatility, you can get a good from these pairs. If you doing trade according to you skills and experience you can get a good profit from these low spread pairs.
      Allah is One

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Abdul Mannan is on a distinguished road Abdul Mannan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      770.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that euro usd pair is the most spread pair in forex market as it has very high trading volume.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Breezy

crazyforx will become famous soon enough crazyforx will become famous soon enough crazyforx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1548.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my humble opinion regarding on the matter of issue mentioned above which is about the lowest spread that the traders can have to trade in the instaforex, I think that the lowest amount of spread for the currency pair would be the eurusd, which is the most popular currency pair.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

biplabdas is on a distinguished road biplabdas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Insta Forex have fixed spread. so you have to spend at last 3 pips for the measure pair. But you can trade with some good pair with just 3 pips, where the other broker will take more big spread. so you have to sue the Instaforex measure pair.

12. <a href=""> </a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

dabu is on a distinguished road dabu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      318.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

all of the measure pair have 3 pip spread so you can use them easily but you have to trade with long time. If you wanted to trade with the short time then the ECN account where have little spread and then you need to deposit money on your account.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast