• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Which pair has lowest spread in Insta Forex? (Part 3)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      289.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The lowest spread by InstaForex company is just 3 pips per trade for Marjor Forex currency pairs. However, InstaForex charge up to 100 pips at greatest tendency For example i see about 1.5 years ago when USDCHF price badly move from 1.0255 to 0.6595. Besides, Instaforex charge 60 pips on Metal Trading.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      958.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think EUR/USD and GBP/USD is the popular with low spread mostly high professionals trader will give us suggestion to trade with this pair who are small investors and have low capital in their account small leverage and low spear pair will protect us to makes consistent profit.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EURO/USD and all majors pair have less spread in Instaforex. Actually Instaforex cuts less spread almost in all pair. This is the best thing about instaforex. Instaforex does not cut high spread like other brokers. I have been trading under instaofrex for long time just because of it cuts less spread.

Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

snaxbest is a splendid one to behold snaxbest is a splendid one to behold snaxbest is a splendid one to behold snaxbest is a splendid one to behold snaxbest is a splendid one to behold snaxbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      446.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD etc.. These all are the pairs which has very low spread in the instaforex and you can trade these pairs for the good and profitable result because the market of these pairs are very volatile and due to this volatility you can make the good profits in it.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the major pairs which are usdjpy, eurusd,gbpusd,eurjpy,usdcad,usdchf,audusd,nzdusd, these are the pairs with the lowest spread because they are all involved with the united states dollar except the eurjpy pair , these are the pairs that the new traders should start to trade because of their few spread .

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to 22gostfx for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (01-23-2018), moneygrows (01-23-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It can be observed that all the major pairs are low-spreaded with 3 pips. This makes them attractive to trade with, it makes it easier to make profit in their eventual trade. Normally, out of all the pairs in the Forex, I enjoyed trading with EUR/USD, EUR/UJPY, GBP/USD and USD/JPY.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to DaveBenroe for this useful post.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,483 Times in 736 Posts

surely majors pairs have lowest spread in instaforex plateform which is 3 pips and I read from a moderator here in this forum, that spread will be only 2 pips in majors pairs for new accounts registration, so new comers here will enjoy this opportunity.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,061 Times in 474 Posts

I think it id big pairs like eurusd gbpusd audusd and in my demo account in instaforex they have 3 pip spread and that is very small spread for this pair. For example gbpjpy pair has 7 pip spread... more then twice spread of big pairs.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (01-23-2018), moneygrows (01-23-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,605 Times in 600 Posts

I saw some new Instaforex accounts are now with 2 pips spread instead of 3 for their major pairs. Accounts from USA and Europe servers. Not sure about other servers or 4 deci account as the one i saw were 5 deci accounts

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (01-23-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,865 Times in 5,589 Posts

Generally all brokers will minimize the spread on all major pairs as they tend to have volumes. Cross pair and exotic would always be slightly higher due to less volume there. Another good way of reducing spread is by signing up with affiliate who offer ******.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 LastLast