• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Which pair has lowest spread in Insta Forex? (Part 3)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

HIFTAR is an unknown quantity at this point HIFTAR's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      259.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As there are many pairs in instaforex in which we can trading and i think eur/usd and gbp/usd and many other pairs has low spread and you can use but gold have more spread in instaforex.

2. Dragon
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,927 Times in 879 Posts

dear instaforex spread low eur/usd, eur/jpy, usd/jpy 3 pips. gbp/jpy is high. 3 pips spread is not lower some time it high. when we wish to do scalping it become bigger. because 3 and 3 make more. as you new so you should start with eur/usd.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,207.69 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The major pairs has the lowest spreads in any platform. Though the spreads for most major pairs in instaforex is 3pips fixed, while in some brokers you can get 2pips or even less than 1pips with high floating. Which means when the market experiences highly volatility, the spread increases to even 4pips.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      862.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
      Usually people think that the least spread in instaforex is 3 pips, but I would like to tell you that there are some pairs in which the spread is 0.5 pips, and some pairs have 1 pip and some pairs have 2 pips spread, but the volatility of those pairs is not as much as others. These pairs are CZK pairs.
      you have to get you facts straight. you need to know the difference between a market maker and ECN broker. they are two different things actually so there will be a difference in spreads. the broker's earnings model is different so you have to know how they earn they money.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

youga is on a distinguished road youga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      840.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Spread is the cost of the traders and if the spread is more and the trader is scalper then spread decide what to do with the market , whether to open the real trade or not and insta has minimum 3 pip spread.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
      Usually people think that the least spread in instaforex is 3 pips, but I would like to tell you that there are some pairs in which the spread is 0.5 pips, and some pairs have 1 pip and some pairs have 2 pips spread, but the volatility of those pairs is not as much as others. These pairs are CZK pairs.
      I check at the CZK/JPY the spread is 5 pips, It is more bigger then the Major pair such the GBP/USD, EUR/USD, etc ... who just have only 3 pips only.
      Simple Is The Best

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

Amir Hussain is on a distinguished road Amir Hussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      488.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Such a Amazing information i am trading since 6 month but didn't pay attention on those pairs who having the spread less than 3 pips

Today first time after reading your thread i see some pairs or currencies who having the 2 pips spread .

Still didn't found 1 or 0.5 pips spread but i hope you are right
      Wealth and Greed are the Roots of All Evils

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

steave50 is on a distinguished road steave50's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      716.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my knowledge in Insta Forex the lowest trading pairs are EUR/USD, GBP/USD, NZD/USD, USD/JPY , EUR/JPY and AUD/USD these are lowest trading pairs in Insta Forex and it spread is only 3 pips and also these are major pairs in Insta Forex and these are very solid trading pairs and very popular and majority of traders like to trading in these major pairs.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,227.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Spread is not a big problem and specially if this is 3 pips then this is OK and there is no need to think less then this spread.The main thing is try to judge the trend of the market and adjust your take profit at the 10 pips only and then forget about the spread.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nswhala is on a distinguished road nswhala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my trading experience i observe the lowest pips difference is three pips and the major piar has different pips difference like EUR/USD and USD/CAD has 3 spread difference but same GBPUSD.But the GBPJPY has 7 pips different same like others has different spread difference like 4 5 and 6 and we do trading according to our knowledge and earn profit.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast