• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Which pair has lowest spread in Insta Forex? (Part 3)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

but3t is on a distinguished road but3t's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      547.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think a lot of pairs that have low spreads on Instaforex broker, as the pair eur / usd, gbp / usd, eur / jpy. This pair is very good for beginners, because it has low spreads, this is a low risk in forex trading

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1878.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in many brokerages, the lowest spread pair is EURUSD brother, but in instaforex, all the major pairs have the same spread, 3 pips and it's really easy to calculate am i right?
      trading is hard brother, and we need to make the good movement with it, and i am sure we can use instaforex, and make the real account, use the ****** system, and begin to earn with the lowest spread

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

mkabira is on a distinguished road mkabira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      92.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the lowest spread you will see in instaforex currency pairs is 3 pips. and the most lowest spread pair on other brokers is eur/usd, it is most traded pair so far and that is why borkers are trying to give it as low spread as possible. you should try ecn account type with 5 digit price and you will see low spread in many pairs.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Buzzed

kfarah27 is on a distinguished road kfarah27's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      990.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
      Usually people think that the least spread in instaforex is 3 pips, but I would like to tell you that there are some pairs in which the spread is 0.5 pips, and some pairs have 1 pip and some pairs have 2 pips spread, but the volatility of those pairs is not as much as others. These pairs are CZK pairs.
      Have you really checked these..? If this is true then you have worked good because i have never seen all and i thought all pairs have 3 pips spread except gold or silver etc which have higher spread.
      http://dai.ly/xw5cai/220030

The Most Astounding Fact about the Universe

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza is on a distinguished road Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      684.72 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think major currency pair having low spread, mojor currency pair are good for trade to make the good profit. must understand the currency pair and always trade with one currency pair and get the best currency pair during the demo account practice and use that currency pair more for expeience and knowledge for the real trading business.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,568 Times in 681 Posts

They offer minimum 3pips spread for the trading on major pairs and there is nothing which you can get in term of concession. But there are many of ****** partners which offer to avail ****** of 1.5 pips and every trader can avail that so you can too. ****** with insta forex are automatic means you will receive that in your trading account.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,284 Times in 1,952 Posts

instaforex has minimum 3 spread pair and you can find most of the major pair have 3 spread, but that are fixed, if you say that you have gotten some broker who provide very lower spread then you just trade on that broker on news or high volatile time, because on that time you can see that they provide more then 20 pips spread, so that i think instaforex always best with this spread.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

darksaimon (11-16-2014)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

youga is on a distinguished road youga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      840.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Spread is the big income for the insta due to the big spreads and the lowest spread for the broker is the 3 pips and it is useless for the traders to do the trades big spread if they have the option to do the trades with low spread.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

zomosolid will become famous soon enough zomosolid will become famous soon enough zomosolid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1994.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to my knowledge the lowest pair's spread is the eur/usd in the most broker, insta choose a fix spread of 3points and thats still low compared to the change spread rich sometimes to 10point so you can trade anytime with fix spread 3pips

11. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

casual is on a distinguished road casual's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      456.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are pairs which charge big and low wide spread. if we are trade on major pairs, we will charge small pips spread. while on exotic pairs. it could exceed more than 50 pips. no other options unless we are take long positions technique in trading.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast