• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14

Thread: How many years does it take for one to be profitable? (part 10)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is totally depend on your mind and ability. when you can gain proper knowledge, skill, experience, strategy, money management, technical analysis and fundamental analysis then you can make profit in this business. so if you can gain this knowledge and experience then you can gain success in this business.

I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,158 Times in 4,521 Posts

I would say about 3 years in average. You might think it is a lot, but that is so only if you practice and develop yourself regularly. If you trade intermittently, then you will probably take even longer. The way to shorten this time is to gain control of your emotions faster.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Indrex2D has a spectacular aura about Indrex2D has a spectacular aura about Indrex2D's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      633.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

There's no specific number of years rather it takes as fast as how fast it will take you to learn how to trade. So spending more time learning simply means that you will stand a bigger chance of earning in a shorter years from when you started learning, so a long you are committed to trading withing a short while you will start earning from it.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

othox79 will become famous soon enough othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      982.89 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The success of someone in forex is not because of the luck factor of the trader itself, slowly because of the effort he has done so far, and this is the factor how long a trader will successfully master forex.
      Understand and understand how the forex work will not necessarily make you a good trader, many other factors also affect your success.
      If indeed we can always show the attitude of discipline and toughness we are currently forex it is not impossible the time we need to become a good trader will not be long.
      You Learn Nothing from Your Life
      If You think You're
      RIGHT ALL THE TIME

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The time limit for one to become a profitable trader depends on the type of training the trader has and the after-training activities. A trader who is driven and controlled by a mentor during his/her training session is liable to assimilate quickly and easily than a self-trained one.

Moreover, after the training, a trader who strictly follow what s/he was taught during his/her training days will achieve good result faster than the one who decide to follow his/her emotional directives in the real trading.

While the disciplined trader will start reaping the fruits of Forex trading right from the onset, the undisciplined, emotional trader would be experiencing loss at every instance of his/her trades.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

6. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mithunff is on a distinguished road mithunff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The time period is not same for all traders. Some trader can understand the market quicker than other trader. I personally think that at least 2 to 3 years required to become profitable trader but it depend on earn consistent profit.

Reply to Thread
    Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14