Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20

Thread: Taking risk is the way for getting huge success

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Amazed

Ajstyle is on a distinguished road Ajstyle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes my friend I am totally agree with you. Risk is the key thing and we have to keep the risk factor in our mind all the time. Like you say if you try to look at global economics then we can see many countries big companies banks and many other big firm also see loss in business but will they stop doing there business? Answer is NO why? coz they are there to do business profit and loss is the part of game. They know if I got loss from this market then I will gain profit from it too.

So we have to understand all the nature of market before doing anything wrong with our real money.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Stresses

innocentrani has much to be proud of innocentrani has much to be proud of innocentrani has much to be proud of innocentrani has much to be proud of innocentrani has much to be proud of innocentrani has much to be proud of innocentrani has much to be proud of innocentrani has much to be proud of innocentrani has much to be proud of innocentrani has much to be proud of innocentrani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,393 Times in 394 Posts

In Forex trading it's necessorry to take risk then we can get success if we can't taking rest then we can't take success in Forex. Forex Trading is the highest risky business then we can take risk in Forex. But try to avoid from taking high risk then we can take success in Forex.

3. The following 6 users say Thank You to innocentrani for this useful post.

ahleyan22 (10-12-2018), boy31477 (10-12-2018), Delete (10-12-2018), Jahanzaib786 (10-12-2018), MARandhawa (10-12-2018), Mustansir Hussain (10-12-2018)

4. Demo contests
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,626 Times in 429 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pearl View Post
      Many people think Forex is a loss project. But I think if one's know about the global economical status as well or up to date with this he/she can't get loss. Forex may a few risk but when one's concern about it then he/she must be earn a lots of money from Forex. And I want to say boldly that risk is the way to huge success. And nobody can't gain without risk.

In forex trading business you have to take risk in order to get good money in forex. It is a great business no doubt but we have to work hard if we need to earn a handsome income. I am working hard to get some profits in forex trading.

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to boy31477 for this useful post.

ahleyan22 (10-12-2018), Delete (10-12-2018), innocentrani (10-12-2018), Jahanzaib786 (10-12-2018), MARandhawa (10-12-2018), Mustansir Hussain (10-12-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20