• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (part 6)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2977.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,005 Times in 1,993 Posts

Default Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (part 6)

Quote Originally Posted by aboadham View Post
      my first payment from my bouns account

We are pleased to inform that you have received a payment to your account.

Amount: $6.88

woow thank you insta
      Congrats mate and see if you are using the right strategy and method than Instaforex will never do anything and you will receive your payment without any problem like that plus you also now know that Egopay is one of the fastest for withdrawals.

Link to other threads:
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (2)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (3)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (4)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (5)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (7)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (8)
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 02-06-2016 at 04:14 PM. Reason: updating links.
      Mai Rooz Gunah Karta Hoon Wo Rooz Baksh Deta Hai
      Mai Majbor Hoon Apni Aadat Se Wo Mashoor Hai Uski Rehmat Se

I commit sins everyday, HE forgives me everyday. I am helpless with my habits, HE is famous for his blessings!

Thanks  

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Humza for this useful post.

azmassi (08-11-2014), Bao Long (07-18-2014), ding dong (09-21-2014), Kanta (09-13-2014), nasimuddin (09-06-2014)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dream is really to have a 500 dollars a month earnings in instaforex. I'm still trying to work it out. I do have some good 50 to 100 dollars a month profit and this is what I'm hoping to maintain and sustain while I'm growing my account in here. My main goal is to have a 10,000 dollars trading capital in here and even if I just going to earn 500 dollars a month I'm happy already.

Thanks  

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to bulastika for this useful post.

azmassi (06-06-2014), PhantomTrader79 (06-04-2014)

5. Dragon
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,584 Times in 8,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika View Post
      My dream is really to have a 500 dollars a month earnings in instaforex. I'm still trying to work it out. I do have some good 50 to 100 dollars a month profit and this is what I'm hoping to maintain and sustain while I'm growing my account in here. My main goal is to have a 10,000 dollars trading capital in here and even if I just going to earn 500 dollars a month I'm happy already.
      Great dream. Just don't forget to branch out with your own fund to get better and more comfortable trading conditions.
      Also, I hope you'll still share your payment proof when you reached that level

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AkuRapopo View Post
      Attachment 52792

Horaaaay instaforex really pay me from the bonus posting account
      thank you instaforex
      thank you forum.mt5

at least i can still participate and can withdraw even i have meet disabled account once

instaforex and forum.mt5 is
      Congrats mate and see problems are there with everyone but its the attitude that makes the difference you continued your hard work and you got the reward for it so once again Congrats for the healthy payment. MashaALLAH.
      Congrats to Kanta also for his payment mate i wish you continue this way and soon go into triple figures In sha ALLAH!

I commit sins everyday, HE forgives me everyday. I am helpless with my habits, HE is famous for his blessings!

Thanks  

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Busy

fxforex is a jewel in the rough fxforex is a jewel in the rough fxforex is a jewel in the rough fxforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      107.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      I withdraw it last night....just a small profit from bonus account. I did not expect I will received it today because It's Saturday and the market is closed. This goes to show that InstaForex really delivers....!!!

Thanks a million InstaForex....!!! Thank you MT5 my beloved forum....!!!

Attachment 52828
      Really good you get withdraw today i send withdraw request Thursday but i am not get my withdraw maybe i get my withdraw today.

Go Nawaz GO

Thanks  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fxforex For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (06-07-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,975 Times in 7,446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by **forex View Post
      Really good you get withdraw today i send withdraw request Thursday but i am not get my withdraw maybe i get my withdraw today.
      Don't worry mate,if you don't received it today maybe this coming Monday.Have faith...!!!
      I also experienced some delays in my withdrawals before but Insta always delivers....have patience,you will surely received your withdrawals soon. Take care....!!!

Thanks  

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

fxforex (06-07-2014), Humza (06-07-2014)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Busy

fxforex is a jewel in the rough fxforex is a jewel in the rough fxforex is a jewel in the rough fxforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      107.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Don't worry mate,if you don't received it today maybe this coming Monday.Have faith...!!!
      I also experienced some delays in my withdrawals before but Insta always delivers....have patience,you will surely received your withdrawals soon. Take care....!!!
      You are right sis some time instaforex delay withdraw.i am waiting for my June first withdraw hope i received my withdraw today thanks for information.

Go Nawaz GO

Thanks  

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to fxforex for this useful post.

Bao Long (06-07-2014), Humza (06-07-2014), NikitaBelle (06-07-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5308.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,179 Times in 5,485 Posts

Well, with new account that I believe there isn't much bonus in there i believe 50 $ is a huge amount and can be 50 % or more, so its not always the case huge percentage of withdrawal will cause a ban.

I'm talking about AkuRapopo here...

Thanks  

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

AkuRapopo (06-07-2014), Humza (06-07-2014)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1878.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      Well, with new account that I believe there isn't much bonus in there i believe 50 $ is a huge amount and can be 50 % or more, so its not always the case huge percentage of withdrawal will cause a ban.

you are talking about me ???
      my bonus is only $51, and i make $54 profit / >100% in 2 days of trading, and directly withdraw it, but i am not trading news, because i execute the trade far away before news release

Thanks  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AkuRapopo For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (06-07-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

You are correct mate actually i did not notice it so its great that he is able to receive that much even with low capital. **forex Mate don't worry In Sha ALLAH you will receive your payment soon(i doubt today) but mostly on monday so best of luck.

Thanks  

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Humza for this useful post.

Bao Long (06-07-2014), fxforex (06-07-2014)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,584 Times in 8,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Humza View Post
      Totally correct mate nothing is impossible if we want to achieve it. If anyone post a payment proof its a great help for newbies like you said but still i feel that there are more than 50-60% people who does not do it if they start doing it than it will be amazing.. ...
      yeah... i always encourage members to post their payment proof (of profit or bonus) but it seems my message didn't reach them yet.
      that is why i need the help from you guys because you guys are like the messengers of payment proof.

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke View Post
      yeah its will be great if most of member here share their withdrawal screenshoot but i dont know why 90% member here is hide their withdrawal from profit using bonus post bro
      it's a headache trying to make all of them to post theirs lols

even so i will always try to encourage them. you guys really need to help me on this effort, ok?

I'm hoping to post more proof of payments starting next month. Two of my trading accounts are good to cashout again. And this time around its STP withdrawals and maybe some neteller. I only use neteller right now but since some investments are remnant of LR I have no choice but to cashout using STP. I do hope that all of my investments in LR will be withdrawn so that I can cashout 100% of my profit all the time.
      that's a sound plan. I sincerely hope you succeed in that goal.

Yep, a lot of members in here claimed that they had withdrawn no problem regularly from Insta in other threads, yet I've never seen their payment prrofs.

It only takes less than 5 minutes to post the payment proof ( as long as the internet connection is decent ).

We shouldn't be lazy just to do such a thing.

At least post it every spesific interval if they don't want to post it every time they receive payment ( even though its no problem for me ).
      yeah... it's quite a daunting task to get them to post payment proof. MT5 FF & I** gave them bonus, they make profit and they don't even come to post proof as a token of gratitude lols

Quote Originally Posted by Humza View Post
      Totally agree mate there are countless people here who not only say that but also earn huge bonus still they never take any time for posting payment proof which is very shameful while been lazy is a option but also apart from it there are other thing that some people are bit worried about is that if they share it will be kind of bad luck or something like that and than they wont be able to make profits which is totally wrong if we are hard working than we will make profits.
      indeed... it's not that hard to take a simple screen shot, right?

Dear low amount but good because low profit is better of a big loss.
      i hope you share your big payment proof very soon.
      Best of luck
      small profit is better than nothing at all especially compared to loss.

there are several more ways for you to achieve that...
      ref link to I** (becoming IB), PAMM project, FC project, and mentoring service just to name a few...

the best day to request a withdrawal is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
      but if you use methods that requires only several hours to withdraw (like those in payment proof thread) then it's not a problem on what day you withdraw.

yes, indeed. I** is always on time in terms of clients' money with the exception of the unfortunate LR case.

Quote Originally Posted by AkuRapopo View Post
      you are talking about me ???
      my bonus is only $51, and i make $54 profit / >100% in 2 days of trading, and directly withdraw it, but i am not trading news, because i execute the trade far away before news release
      with that level of trading skill you have many doors open for you mate.
      PAMM, FC,
      and HYIP (lols )

anyway, i wish you a great success in this business with I** & MT5 FF.

Thanks  

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

Humza (06-09-2014)

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast