Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (part 6)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2977.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,030 Times in 2,010 Posts

Default Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (part 6)

Quote Originally Posted by aboadham View Post
      my first payment from my bouns account

We are pleased to inform that you have received a payment to your account.

Amount: $6.88

woow thank you insta
      Congrats mate and see if you are using the right strategy and method than Instaforex will never do anything and you will receive your payment without any problem like that plus you also now know that Egopay is one of the fastest for withdrawals.

Link to other threads:
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (2)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (3)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (4)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (5)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (7)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (8)
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 02-06-2016 at 04:14 PM. Reason: updating links.
      Mai Rooz Gunah Karta Hoon Wo Rooz Baksh Deta Hai
      Mai Majbor Hoon Apni Aadat Se Wo Mashoor Hai Uski Rehmat Se

I commit sins everyday, HE forgives me everyday. I am helpless with my habits, HE is famous for his blessings!

Thanks  

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Humza for this useful post.

azmassi (08-11-2014), Bao Long (07-18-2014), ding dong (09-21-2014), Kanta (09-13-2014), nasimuddin (09-06-2014)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1878.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

with that level of trading skill you have many doors open for you mate.
      PAMM, FC,
      and HYIP (lols )

anyway, i wish you a great success in this business with I** & MT5 FF.
      i don't like to use 3 of it mod phantom
      i like to trade for my self only
      but i really like to help the other people to know about it, but hehe it's not the interesting thing to trade using both of fundamental and technical, many people only wanna trade with technical only

Thanks  

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,036 Times in 8,464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AkuRapopo View Post
      i don't like to use 3 of it mod phantom
      i like to trade for my self only
      but i really like to help the other people to know about it, but hehe it's not the interesting thing to trade using both of fundamental and technical, many people only wanna trade with technical only
      meh... it really doesn't matter what do you use to trade the market as long as you are comfortable with it and can make money.

Thanks  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

Humza (06-09-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 - i will always try my best to encourage people mate but its really down to them as they should also think from mind that how Instaforex is doing for us and even a little payment proof can make so much difference. Honestly i wish/hope that in coming months/years Instaforex make it necessary to post payment proof in order to receive the next as they made verification necessary.

I commit sins everyday, HE forgives me everyday. I am helpless with my habits, HE is famous for his blessings!

Thanks  

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Humza for this useful post.

Bao Long (06-10-2014), PhantomTrader79 (06-10-2014)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Humza View Post
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79 - i will always try my best to encourage people mate but its really down to them as they should also think from mind that how Instaforex is doing for us and even a little payment proof can make so much difference. Honestly i wish/hope that in coming months/years Instaforex make it necessary to post payment proof in order to receive the next as they made verification necessary.
      if it's really become a necessity then we might do that in the future but until that happens we have to rely on the consciousness of our members.

personally though, I prefer to do it like this than to make it compulsory. sincerity is the best

Thanks  

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (06-10-2014), Bao Long (06-10-2014), Humza (06-10-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5308.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,231 Times in 5,530 Posts

It makes me remember....

I've seen one one forum out there there is a rule where the administrator of the forum can ask their choices of members to post the payment proofs and if the members don't do it or pretend don't heart it, they will be banned permanently.

Thanks  

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

azmassi (06-10-2014), Humza (06-10-2014), PhantomTrader79 (06-10-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      It makes me remember....

I've seen one one forum out there there is a rule where the administrator of the forum can ask their choices of members to post the payment proofs and if the members don't do it or pretend don't heart it, they will be banned permanently.
      I am totally with such rules as if someone is paying or giving you such an amazing opportunity than it becomes our duty to at least give something back and like its said countless time it hardly takes some minutes to post it.

Thanks  

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to Humza for this useful post.

Bao Long (06-10-2014), PhantomTrader79 (06-11-2014), sasuke (06-11-2014)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

... and like its said countless time it hardly takes some minutes to post it.
      yeah... they are all either busy posting and making profit from the bonus lols

Thanks  

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Humza (06-11-2014), sasuke (06-11-2014)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      yeah... they are all either busy posting and making profit from the bonus lols
      Totally agree but like what Humza said its just going to take few minutes. Beside its our way to say thank you. We earn money because of the bonuses we get. We earn money because of what we learn from here. If we can spend time posting and making profit why not take some time saying thank you by just posting a the proof that we actually earned. For me its really sad that they can't say thank you by posting proof of payments.

Thanks  

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to bulastika for this useful post.

Bao Long (06-12-2014), Humza (06-12-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika View Post
      Totally agree but like what Humza said its just going to take few minutes. Beside its our way to say thank you. We earn money because of the bonuses we get. We earn money because of what we learn from here. If we can spend time posting and making profit why not take some time saying thank you by just posting a the proof that we actually earned. For me its really sad that they can't say thank you by posting proof of payments.
      True and just think how they react when anything goes wrong they info the whole world about it while if there is something good happenining than they simply don't care to tell anyone as they believe they deserve it.

Thanks  

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Humza For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (06-12-2014)

20. ForexCopy
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5308.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,231 Times in 5,530 Posts

True and just think how they react when anything goes wrong they info the whole world about it while if there is something good happenining than they simply don't care to tell anyone as they believe they deserve it.
      That's really a thing everyone should think and consider.

I guess humans have that habit.

They don't want to get even tiny bit of trouble to say thank or help others but they want others to help them even in unrealistic manner plus once there is a problem they focus on how to get revenge instead give message to learn something objectively.

A lot of traders who write bad review only want to get revenge without even tell the whole things objectively.

Thanks  

22. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

Humza (06-12-2014), Tearlost (06-12-2014)

Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast