• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What is leverage and what is it for?

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Fine

abderrahimfer is on a distinguished road abderrahimfer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default What is leverage and what is it for?

when you get the possibility of doubling your share capital about 10 times up . the sense that when you pay for your investment the amount of what is made available to you .allow you to trad lots worth more than many time the value of your capital .

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by abderrahimfer View Post
      when you get the possibility of doubling your share capital about 10 times up . the sense that when you pay for your investment the amount of what is made available to you .allow you to trad lots worth more than many time the value of your capital .
      if you get the possibility to double your account to 100 time that mean when you withdraw for any amount you will double it 100 time and make you trad by big money you don't even have yet .

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,227.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think this is related with the capital for example if a broker had a low leverage then you need to invest more money for bigger lot size.Insta had a leverage of 1:1000 and this is the lowest leverage and when we trade with 0.01 then it will cost you 0.01 but at the many other brokers they had high leverage and it will cost you .10 cent.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Victoryvijay is on a distinguished road Victoryvijay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      421.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Leverage is nothing but the loan that which is borrowed by the trader from the brokerage firm and this varies from 1:10 to 1:2000 times which i have seen and am not sure if there is much higher leverage available for the traders. But there is famous saying regarding the leverage that it is a double edged sword and one should use it with utmost care.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,422.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,468 Times in 756 Posts

leverage allow you to open maximum lot size on small capital mean thats kind of loan by the broker which allow you to make more big amount of profit.low leverage bound you to use small lot and high leverage allow you to use big lot on your small capital.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rahan07 View Post
      leverage allow you to open maximum lot size on small capital mean thats kind of loan by the broker which allow you to make more big amount of profit.low leverage bound you to use small lot and high leverage allow you to use big lot on your small capital.
      This is very much true that one can always be able to trade with bigger lot size even with small trading capital, but there are all chances that we may also bust because of very bigger lot size usage. Hence, leverage should be used for our advantage and not against ourselves to lose our hard earned money.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

shapinbd is on a distinguished road shapinbd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      719.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

leverage is very important forex traders bcuz we can not make trade with only our own money so we need leverage so that we can make trade with others money but as forex is very risky so using leverage can kill us any time.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

quluhuala will become famous soon enough quluhuala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,722.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

leverage is the process of getting loans from the broker to help you increase your purchasing power in multi folds, and this was created to give the small investors opportunity to be part of the Forex trading business, because without the leverage the man on the street will never be part of this business.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quluhuala View Post
      leverage is the process of getting loans from the broker to help you increase your purchasing power in multi folds, and this was created to give the small investors opportunity to be part of the Forex trading business, because without the leverage the man on the street will never be part of this business.
      Leverage is certainly one of the best advantageous feature available for the traders exclusively trading in the forex market because in other markets we can not obtain such high leverage, but there is also risk associated with the higher leverage which the traders should be able to manage efficiently.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,002 Times in 2,635 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Victoryvijay View Post
      Leverage is certainly one of the best advantageous feature available for the traders exclusively trading in the forex market because in other markets we can not obtain such high leverage, but there is also risk associated with the higher leverage which the traders should be able to manage efficiently.
      Yup. That's why we must choose the right leverage that suit to our emotion. Some traders harshly choose big leverage and end up with losses even margin calls. Hence, I would say low leverage is better for us.

10. Dragon
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,123.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah, leverage setting is a good and safely trade placing condition on Forex. Over trade place or big lot size setting for leverage choosing and setting is very need.
      Standard level leverage is well. Professionally trade or more trade placing need different strategy and margin call. over lot size place after again again message come to alert to your leverage position or trade condition margin call.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast